Of Which Your Wife's Pussy Looks Like?

• Thread starterKudalskies
  • Start date
roosterfish said:

gmVxinr.jpg
Nice fat lips!

Mine looks like number 6. I wish my lips were hanging down like in 19, 22,24,34.I would like my lips stretched 2 inches allowing them to hang out of my biniki and my panties. Any suggests?
besides weights to clamps to my pussy lips

Reactions: Custer Laststand
KristinS said:
Mine looks like number 6. I wish my lips were hanging down like in 19, 22,24,34.I would like my lips stretched 2 inches allowing them to hang out of my biniki and my panties. Any suggests?

6 looks perfect to me

14 !!

KristinS said:

#6 is one of the best looking pussies of the choices available. ;)

For stretching your lips, I'll suggest to approach it with a regimen similar to exercise.
Grip them the best you can and pull them out as far as you can stand it. Hold that for 10 seconds (as an example), relax for 10 seconds, and repeat. Maybe do it in repetitions of 10. Do it at least twice a day to start.
Over time, you can increase how long you hold your stretch, maybe decrease the 'relax' time, increase repetitions and frequency. You'll also have the benefit of varying the technique to find what works best for you as far as how/how much lip you can grip, how tightly you do, pulling them out and apart, and so on.
I'm confident you will see results fairly quickly!

860 874 754 busty wife loves anal fucking, free to control pc and change settings, or just jerkoff to her

Looks like thisIMAG2260-3.jpg

Reactions: Focker
KristinS said:
..... I wish my lips were hanging down like in 19, 22, 24, 34. I would like my lips stretched 2 inches allowing them to hang out of my biniki and my panties.
Your desire sounds very hot, as well as very reasonable, Ms. Kristin.
KristinS said:
Any suggestions, besides weights to clamp to my pussy lips?
Actually, this sounds like a plan that would, most likely, be effective. I suggest starting with very light weights and just-barely-tight clamps, so they aren't painful, then gradually increasing the weights, and using slightly tighter clamps to support them, as time passes.

You will, of course, need to refrain from wearing panties while stretching your pussy lips, so your weights can hang freely beneath your pussy.

Good luck! If you try this, or the technique suggested by Nazareth in post no. 31 (above), I hope it works well for you — and please let us know whether you are pleased with the results.

Last edited:
3, 6, and 30 are very succulent-looking pussies.....

10 is pretty darn clsoe

My wife has a hairy #23. She used to shave in the past. I prefer shaved, but her lover prefers hairy, so it's hairy.

Last edited:
my wife has a hairy 36

02.jpg

my wife's pussey

Reactions: Nazareth
Linda_Be said:
I`m having trouble finding the right "pussy type" from that collection. Can anyone help me determine which number my wife is?

View attachment 996825
I would say that's a 33. Definately a lovely pussy your wifey's got there!

Need help to identify which # is right.pussy ass hole (4).JPG

Reactions: Nazareth
spager said:
Need help to identify which # is right.pussy ass hole (4).JPG
Difficult to say from this point of view with so much hair.

01080021.JPG

Reactions: babyblack and zippless