Not my story but i think is great

• Thread starterminotauro21
  • Start date
Hot, hot, hot!

new chaptrr coming

A new chapter will be added in the next day or so.

And again

The two students scurried out of the parking lot. Ty passed the two in the parking lot. He moved his “junk” around in his pants. His cock was still damp. He paid little heed to the two white “weeds” as the team called normal male students as he continued across the complex to his own apartment.

“That was awesome!” Greg said. “Those guys were fucking the hell out of her!”

“She has a great body!” Mike said. “I have an idea.”

Mary let the shower run over her tired and naked body. She looked down at her own vagina. It looked the same she thought. But the last three days had been eventful for her vagina and in fact for Mary herself. She drove to McDonalds. She didn’t eat much fast food but got two Filet ‘O Fish and a large fries to go. She always stopped at the 7-11 and got a Diet Pepsi for 79 cents rather than paying the McDonalds price.

She sat at home watching television and eating the last of the fries when there was a faint knocking at the door.

Mary looked in the mirror. She had not redone her makeup. Her short hair was tousled a bit. She shoved on the wiry blonde hair and bared her white teeth and went to the door.

__________________________________________________________________________\

The door opened and it was Mike and Greg. Two guys she had met a few times through John.

“Hey guys.” Mary said, forcing a smile. “John went home for the weekend.”

Mike stuttered for a second or two and then said. “We came to see you”.

“Oh? What do you want with me?” Mary asked a bit suspiciously.

“We saw that you had company today.” Greg said, looking her up and down.

“We know that they fucked you!” He added grinning.

Now it was Mary’s turn to stutter.

“We won’t tell!” Mike chimed in. “But you have to be nice to us!”

Mary stepped back. Both of the guys took this opportunity to step into her apartment.

“We want you to fuck us! Like you fucked those football players!” Mike announced. If you do that, we won’t tell John. How can we? Right”

“Those guys were just visiting! Watchin’ TV.” Mary said.

“Oh yeah?” Greg said. He clicked on his cell phone and a picture came up. Mary could tell it was taken beside the curtain of her front window. It was a fairly clear picture of her naked body on top of Derrick.

Mary blanched and reached instinctively to pull the cell phone from his hands

Greg pulled it back. Smiling. “I got ten pretty good shots before the first guy left”

“We can erase all of these.” Mike offered. But you have to come across.

“I’ll tell you what. You don’t even have to let us fuck you. You just get naked and suck our cocks and we will be even. If not, we can call John right now.”

Mary without saying a word began taking off all her clothes. In a few moments she stood stark naked in front of the two grinning college sophomores. They in turn quickly took off their clothes as well.

Both of the guys were slightly out of shape. Their bodies seemed unhealthy and pale with tan lines on the arms and lower legs. Greg had black hair and a very hairy chest. His uncircumcised cock was about 6 inches long and he seemed very proud of it as he offered it to Mary.

She dropped to her knees in resignation and took it in her mouth. She began to suck gently on the tip.

“Damn that feels good!” Greg said, smiling at Mike.

“My turn!” Mike said, shoving his way right next to Greg. Mike’s dick was about the same size as John’s and was rampantly hard curving up at about 5 inches. Mary had to adjust her head to take it in her mouth.

Just as her mouth closed around Mikes shaft, she heard a small noise and looked to see that Greg had just taken a picture of them.

Mike sighed with pleasure, Mary started to protest and then both jumped when the doorbell rang.

“Get dressed!” Mary ordered

Mary pulled on her clothes as did Mike and Greg. The three went to the door. Mary opened it. It was Zack.

“Hey Zack!” Mary beamed. “Please come in! Mike and Greg were just leaving,”

“And Zack, could you get my camera from Greg?” She said thinking quickly.

“What do you mean, that is my camera!” He said back.

“Zack,” Mary said, her eyes pleading, “Can you get that camera?”

“You heard her! Give me that camera or Ill call a couple more guys and we will beat the shit out of you guys!. Now hand it over!”

With a snear on his face, Greg handed his digital camera to Zack. “That is my camera!” He said.

“Not anymore” smiled Zack. “Now you too get the fuck out of here!” The two students were gone in a matter of seconds the door slamming behind them.

“You want this?” he asked.

“Yes, please.” She said, tears welling up in her eyes.

She took the small camera and disappeared.

Zack knew something bad had happened. He wasn’t sure exactly what.

He could hear water running. Then Mary brushing her teeth. Maybe changing clothes….

She appeared a few minutes later.

“Are you alright?” He asked?

“Yes. You saved me!” She sniffed and ran and hugged him tightly and clung to him Her body shook a little. She was crying.

He looked down and tenderly wiped a tear off of her cheek. “I am gonna head out.” He said. “I was just coming by to check on you. I heard the guys were over.”

She started crying again when she heard that.

“Its OK! They were just being guys. You just don’t know how to take care of yourself. You have to be careful!” He ran his hands through her short blonde hair. He bent and kissed her on the forehead.

“I have to go. We have a meeting;” He said pulling out of her grasp.

“Can you come back?” She asked.

“Not till like 9 O’Clock tonight” He said. “Is that OK?”

“Yes. 9 tonight would be fine.” She answered.

Mary was on her second big Rum and Coke and a bit worried when her doorbell finally rang at 9:30. Smiling she went to the door. It WAS Zack.

Mary was wearing a freshly washed University T Shirt and her favorite blue jean shorts.

She was braless as usual and had a freshly scrubbed look about her.

In seconds they were on the couch kissing passionately. His kisses seemed different to her. Like they had more feeling.

They paused. He had not even touched her breasts.

She looked at him and pulled her T shirt off over her head. “You can do more than kiss!” She said, “I want you to…”

He looked down at her perfect breasts. “Let’s go in the bedroom then. It’ll be nicer in there.”

In the bedroom they both undressed quietly till they were both totally nude. They both looked at each other when he said. “You are beautiful.”

“You are beautiful too!” She said turning suddenly shy. His body was a caramel color, he was in amazing condition. His long thick circumcised cock had a full thick head. It was already almost completely erect.

She crawled onto the center of the bed, expecting him to mount her and enter her almost immediately. Her pussy was already moist in anticipation of the act.

He crawled near her, on his knees. He took her left hand and placed it around his cock..
“Stroke it a little for me” He said. “Get me hard!”

She tugged a few times on the thick shaft. She felt the heat from his cock and her hand moistened with what was now oozing out of the head. She raised up to pull his head towards her mouth but he had already pulled away. His cock was rampantly hard now. It was all of eleven inches hand stood straight out from his body.

He crawled over top of her and they kissed again passionately. They could feel the heat from each others body now.

She moaned as he slid down and kissed her left breast. Then he kissed her belly, then her navel. He paused and planted a small kiss on the spot on her lower tummy just above her blonde wiry pubic hair. Then he shifted his weight entirely till he was between her legs and he gently kissed the moist and firm outer lips of her vagina.

“OH god!” She moaned as his tongue slid into the moist opening. He moved up slightly landing a small kiss on the nub of her clitoris. Then he began to rub his tongue quickly around and over her pleasure center.

“UNGH…oh oh…UNGH UNGH …oh oh…:She had never had anyone do this before. All of the men she had been with had had her suck their cocks but no one had gone down on her in return.

Mary became as wet as she had ever been. He continued his lip service to her for another five minutes. Mary was starting to twitch and then jumped when and unexpected orgasm ran through her body.

Zack raised up and slid back up her body and kissed her. It was strange yet erotic to taste her own sex on his mouth.

He then rolled over to the side and lay flat on his back.

“My turn?” he asked…Mary slowly rolled over and assumed the position he had taken on her.

His cock had lost some of its erection and she squeezed the thick shaft and began a slow pumping of it .

Then she began licking up and down the bottom of his long brown cock. He had trimmed his black pubes very tight and his scrotum was completely bare of hair.

Mary had to open wide to fit the thick head of his cock into her pretty mouth. Soon she was able to adjust her breathing and her head was bobbing up and down on his dick. His cock became rock hard.

Mary now raised up and looked deep into Zack’s eyes. “Do you want inside me?” She asked.

“Yes I want inside you. I want to fuck you” He answered

“I want you to fuck me!” She said back and rolled across him

Zack climbed over her and placed a hand on her right thigh pushing it outward and open. She took the clue and spread her legs a bit wider for him. He looked down at her beautiful body and face. “Damn you are pretty” He said at the same time he pushed the head of his cock towards her waiting sex.

He rubbed the big head a few times over the rubbery outer lips and then pushed it into ther moist opening.

“Ungh”…she moaned softly…”its big.”

“Yeah baby, and all for you!” Zack said.

He began a gentle pushing motion. In and out….in and out.

Mary was twitching again now….just having him inside her was about to force another orgasm.

The lights of a car hit the window. A radio blared country music. The car door slammed.

“Shit!” Mary bolted upright. “It’s John! It’s my boyfriend!”
“I don’t give a shit about him!” Zack said. “I like you!”

“I LIKE YOU TOO!” She said, meaning it. “But for tonight you just have to get out of here.”

She looked at the window.

“If you think I am crawling out a window for that little fucker, you are crazy” Zack said a bit angrily.

“Tell him we were just watching TV” She pleaded and pulled on her shorts and a top. Zack watched her dressing. It was almost as sexy as watching her undress.

“OK, tell him I am using the bathroom.” He gave her a sad but friendly smile.

Mary quickly ran into the living room and turned the television to ESPN an turned up the volume.

She heard the sound of keys in the door and then it opened.

“Surprise!” Said John. But he was the one who was surprised. Right at that moment Zack opened and emerged from the door of Mary’s bedroom and he was refastening his shorts

Any comments about this turn of events?

excellent

Last edited by a moderator:
I still think it would be better if her mother came to visit or bring something to her...and well see where it goes from there.....

Excellent story. Glad to see it's being continued.

Thanks, hot

love it!

Great addition to the story! I do hope that you will continue... I am really enjoying it :)

When are we getting a new chapter?

This is an excellent story.

Thanks.

Where should this go now? What would some of you like to see happen?

I think her mother should come for a visit...as if she was visiting a friend in town or on business and stopped by to visit her daughter..... I think her catching her or something like that...or even while she is there that the boys show up...could be interesting...bye for now,
Karla

CJ6767 said:
I think her mother should come for a visit...as if she was visiting a friend in town or on business and stopped by to visit her daughter..... I think her catching her or something like that...or even while she is there that the boys show up...could be interesting...bye for now,
Karla

Can't we have a story about a younger girl for once without the milf or 'mature' crowd showing up and having their way with it?

It's already wandering into "humiliate the boyfriend" territory. I liked the first few installments much better before that stuff started, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Kayla.

I appreciate your comments. In a story with this theme, whether realistic or not
There will be some element of comparison to the husband or boyfriend.

We will try to steer away from real humiliation.

I also agree that the earlier chapters were better.

Good comments and feedback!

Would love to hear the next chapter...hope to hear something about her mother visiting and seeing the boys leaving or hearing something when she comes to the door....:)
bye for now,
Karla

KforBBC said:
Derrick gets injured during practice and doesn't care 'bout sex until he's healed

A man not caring about sex? That is the most unrealistic thing I've ever heard!

pigtails said:
A man not caring about sex? That is the most unrealistic thing I've ever heard!

Ha ha!
OK, maybe you're right - but, just for the record, I've met couple of men who weren't interested in sex that much.

Still waiting to hear the next chapter...hope to hear something about her mother visiting and hearing something going on...or surprising her.....bye for now,
Karla