• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Next steps?

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
will2112001 said:
Interesting Thought. I guess this is what I was looking at as Lust. Sue would be thinking with Her pussy rather than Her brain. Could be dangerous inthe short term. This is where Steve is going to have to trust in the Love. And not steer the boat into the rocks. This would be the the Lows.

It is interesting how you change your opinion Will. You're saying it could be dangerous and that there are rocks and all that and yet you prod stb to move along! Agreed that it's thier lives, but we feel so close to both of you that we really pray that do not test your limits with this madness. Step away before its too late.

raksdeer said:
It is interesting how you change your opinion Will. You're saying it could be dangerous and that there are rocks and all that and yet you prod stb to move along! Agreed that it's thier lives, but we feel so close to both of you that we really pray that do not test your limits with this madness. Step away before its too late.

I'm sorry maybe I'm not expressing myself correctly. My Bad. As I see it, as Long as Steve stays the course. And lets Sue date and have her freedom They will be just fine. He let the Genie out of the bottle. I really don't think He is ever going to get Her to go back in. (Hasn't She already said She will always have a Lover?) The only danger as I see it now is if Steve tries to change the rules.
It may be too late to step away. At this point thats easier said than done.

Its Been Awhile Soon

First i would like to say that i very much enjoyed your recent post. Well thought out , well written and very understandable. I will say that you and Sue have got it going on and Sir you know also that you are a very lucky man. Sue is also like wise very lucky to have a man such as you to love her. You are a couple that were made for each other and fortunate to have found one another. Its also a good thing that Sue did fuck you on your first date for who knows what may have happen had she not. I am not posting to offer any advise, since its obivious that either of you dont need it. I am here only to tell you that i personally am elated form both of you. I find myself sitting on the edge of my chair, anxious to hear about Sue getting fucked by other men. Big reason for this is that i think Sue is probably the mosy exciting milf cuckolding wife i have ever read about. Also she is so very hot and sexy, excitingly beautiful and built just like i prefer an woman to be. Now i like all the ladies and dont think i dont. Sue just happens to be one of those that fits into the one in a million catagory. Soon To Be i will be hanging around here , so i can get off on Sues next adventure. I also hope that you think its about time to post another sexy photo of your smoking hot Sue for all of fans out here. Best Wishes okdeacon

peakmb said:
"I can see Sue‘s point, how else will she find out how another guy ticks, if she doesn't spend some time with him? However, she didn't meet Brad, Don or Frank that way, and what it may do is subconsciously put her in ‘partner,’ as well as, ‘lover seeking’ mode. As she did with you."

Not really accurate, Peak: Actually, Sue did interact with brad for several weeks (maybe months) at work, she 'flirted,' with him, went on, 'lunch-breaks' with him, then lunch breaks with, 'quickies', before getting more seriously involved with him.

She also knew Don, for a, period of time, as an equipment rep, who would come to her office once a week. She followed the same routine, (as she did with Brad), before going out on, 'dates' with him, at his favorite 'club'.

Frank was a little different, since Steve encouraged her to, 'flirt' with him, at their own home, and later at Frank's home during a football game. When Frank indicated he wanted her, their 'dates' were, and still are, at his house, except for the trips they have taken together.

Harry

Harry - I just had to comment and clarify what I'd meant by how she'd met Brad and then Don. To me, those just happened to happen - perhaps she was more aware of their desires because of what we'd been doing or where we were at between the 2 of us - but what I'm trying to say is that she didn't have to look around or go through multiple guys to find 2 that she seemed to click with - or at least enough to let her want to move ahead.

I'm still feeling a bit odd about this because, at least to me, this idea of her dating the way she said it, means that she is going to (try to) take a more active role in finding her next lover rather than waiting for it to happen by chance - or by just coincidence. That part is what's giving me a bit of pause and yes, quite a bit of arousal, because it's really going to be the first time - in my head at least - that she's taking the more aggressive role in wanting to find her next lover instead of waiting for them to just come to her by chance.

She's out right now, over her parents house as they're starting to meet with lawyers and such to figure out how to transfer assets and such - there's apparently a lot to consider given the whole elder-care thing. Fortunately her dad took some smart steps a few years ago to protect the house and property he owned - maybe a premonition of his eventual demise. Still, I knew she was coming back from vacation to this - so the stress is back already of dealing with all of this stuff.

And that's really my focus on my comments about her maybe being away with a lover in a tropical paradise. In my head, that's the only place she can easily de-stress and shed it all. But I also know that the right guy will be able to do that for her right here at home - that she'll eventually leave her cares, and most likely her clothes, at his doorstep and be able to have the sex she wants (and needs) more easily.

That's what I was trying to stress earlier too. To me, the fact that when we got off that plane and into our room, that she became this sexual tigress with me - it totally reinforces that our current situation - with parents and kids still in the mix - is a big part of her apparent need to have a passionate lover. I understand it. I play sports, I ski, I do physical things other than fucking that let me get my physical needs met. She doesn't have that - other than her yoga-like exercise stuff, she doesn't have that outlet, and on top of it, she has more of the day-to-day on her back than I do - if for no reason other than she's the mom/daughter in the relationships.

When I think of her being off with a lover - it's not a jealous feeling at all. Quite the opposite. I didn't tell her that I'd thought about and gotten horny to the thought of her being away in a paradise-like place like we were but her with her lover - I didn't think that would have gone over well at a time when I felt she really wanted to reconnect with me almost as much as I did with her. But it sure did fuel some of my passions.

More later.

SoonToBe said:
"Harry: I just had to comment and clarify what I'd meant by how she'd met Brad and then Don. To me, those just happened to happen, perhaps she was more aware of their desires because of what we'd been doing or where we were at between the 2 of us, but what I'm trying to say is that she didn't have to look around or go through multiple guys to find 2 that she seemed to click with - or at least enough to let her want to move ahead."

Well, Of course. Brad and Don, were already there. There was no incentive for Sue to pursue either of them, and no reason for either Brad, or Don, in their time, to show more than passing interest in Sue, until she was ready. What I meant was that she did let each one know, as it was his turn, that she was available. Then there was a period of 'flirting,' and time spent together talking, before either Brad [or] Don began having sex with her. I consider that 'Dating'. A little different when you 'meet at work,' but dating, non-the-less.

Couldn't it simply be the same now, except that maybe she will assign a day, (Thursday, or Friday) that she can say she will be home late, and that is when she will be, 'looking' for what she want's. She did it as a 'young woman' and as I understand it, that is what she is looking to do again. To feel 'young again.' To feel the 'thrill' of, 'First sex" and romance with someone new. To go away, with the 'freedom' to play, without a care of what she has left behind. (I know I am not quoting accurately, but close)

It could be no more than,"Letting it be known that she is again available." Turn on the 'green light', so to speak, then watching for who 'turns up'. If so, that's not so different than with Brad & Don. If she works at a large facility, It could happen like it did in the past.

I worked at Motorola, most of the people I knew, met at work. I had long term relationships with 2 that I met at work. and 'one night stands' with others.
I guess I would be more concerned for you, and Sue too, If she went out to 'clubs,' [or] 'on line,' to find someone.

Cheers, Harry

Harry - I've been thinking about it and I think my apprehension, or maybe it's just a surprise at the realization of it for me, is that - to me - unless things serendipitously fall into place again, that she may date more than one guy in her search for her new Mr. Right. I just hadn't really put my head around it before hearing her say it, even though, obviously, how else would she find another guy on her own.

I have joked with her that she should start to be on the prowl and aware of those around her - she joked back that their lawyer they met with yesterday "seemed pretty hot" but she added that he had a ring on so that was the end of that - it did make me realize that there are a lot of places where she can be on the lookout other than at work.

And I guess it goes without saying that also in my mind, I know how she was when she was dating. She would now be considered fairly promiscuous - not that it's a turn-off, actually it'd be interesting to see her in these situations, but I shared my concerns about her getting a reputation or anything at work and she agreed to be careful.

What I can also share is the conversation we had last night after a rousing time in bed. She rolled over and asked me in a quiet voice if she could ask me a question. I said "sure" and she proceeded to tell me that the sex we just had was great - and it was. She easily had multiple-orgasms and she was totally into it as she let me rut into her until I too had cum in her - and even the last few strokes as I was softening brought her to yet another gentle rolling orgasm as we lay together.

I knew that wasn't what she wanted to ask - me to confirm we'd just had a pretty good run in bed. She took a breath and did ask me how I thought our sex was, but in comparison to how it was when we were away just a week ago. I had to admit, like I said, it was amazing being away and just so into each other that I felt like a teenager. And yes, I had to say that "sure, it's not quite as intense as it was but....".

Just as I said that "but...." she interrupted me and looked at me with this deep serious look in her eyes and just said "do you understand that's what I would like to have more of?" I nodded my head and moaned an "uh huh". She hugged me and I knew she had more to say - but I also knew what the moment meant to her - and in a way - to us.

Before she could say anything I pulled my head back from hugging her and I put my finger under her chin and said "it's okay if you need it from someone else" and I told her that I totally understood her. I hugged her tightly and I could feel the tension ease out of her as I told her that I loved her and that I wanted her to have what she wanted. In the next few moments I told her that I knew she needed to escape to really let herself go - she seemed almost teary eyed when she came out and said that "I just can't let go the way I want to...." and then she said "the way I need to.... when we're home" (and we talked how having some alcohol or other intoxicants - and some alone time at home - does let her get there).

Despite the emotional part, it wasn't a tense discussion, more like open acceptance in a way. I held her and told her that I knew she would want someone to replace Frank - and then I joked "well, more than replace him" and I hugged her and I just said "I just want you to be safe and to be careful". She hugged me back and there was no real need for anything more than contented sighs. Until, that is, a moment later when she wriggled out of my arms and had to reach for some tissues to keep from leaving a big wet-spot where she was going to be sleeping...

Today - it's kind of calm. She's out shopping right now and the kids are both out so I'm here contemplating things.

So - Harry - I think it's that - when I compare Brad and Don and Frank, it wasn't like she had to make much effort to find them, but I also think there was a bit of a predisposition towards them that sort of smoothed the way for it to happen. Here, now, there's no one that I'm aware of waiting in the wings. As part of our discussion last night, I did suggest to Sue that maybe she start to take a class or something that might put her in contact with other people. She liked that idea as she's been interested in yoga for a while. I half-jokingly suggested that she not wear her wedding rings in the class - and that was for Far2 - because yes, also in our conversations, she's continued to say that she'd like to see how things go if she makes it like she's either cheating on me or that perhaps, she's separated from me if she doesn't have her rings on.

Ahhh - that's her pulling in the driveway right now - so time to click submit.

SoonToBe said:
Harry - I've been thinking about it and I think my apprehension, or maybe it's just a surprise at the realization of it for me, is that - to me - unless things serendipitously fall into place again, that she may date more than one guy in her search for her new Mr. Right. I just hadn't really put my head around it before hearing her say it, even though, obviously, how else would she find another guy on her own.

I have joked with her that she should start to be on the prowl and aware of those around her - she joked back that their lawyer they met with yesterday "seemed pretty hot" but she added that he had a ring on so that was the end of that - it did make me realize that there are a lot of places where she can be on the lookout other than at work.

And I guess it goes without saying that also in my mind, I know how she was when she was dating. She would now be considered fairly promiscuous - not that it's a turn-off, actually it'd be interesting to see her in these situations, but I shared my concerns about her getting a reputation or anything at work and she agreed to be careful.

What I can also share is the conversation we had last night after a rousing time in bed. She rolled over and asked me in a quiet voice if she could ask me a question. I said "sure" and she proceeded to tell me that the sex we just had was great - and it was. She easily had multiple-orgasms and she was totally into it as she let me rut into her until I too had cum in her - and even the last few strokes as I was softening brought her to yet another gentle rolling orgasm as we lay together.

I knew that wasn't what she wanted to ask - me to confirm we'd just had a pretty good run in bed. She took a breath and did ask me how I thought our sex was, but in comparison to how it was when we were away just a week ago. I had to admit, like I said, it was amazing being away and just so into each other that I felt like a teenager. And yes, I had to say that "sure, it's not quite as intense as it was but....".

Just as I said that "but...." she interrupted me and looked at me with this deep serious look in her eyes and just said "do you understand that's what I would like to have more of?" I nodded my head and moaned an "uh huh". She hugged me and I knew she had more to say - but I also knew what the moment meant to her - and in a way - to us.

Before she could say anything I pulled my head back from hugging her and I put my finger under her chin and said "it's okay if you need it from someone else" and I told her that I totally understood her. I hugged her tightly and I could feel the tension ease out of her as I told her that I loved her and that I wanted her to have what she wanted. In the next few moments I told her that I knew she needed to escape to really let herself go - she seemed almost teary eyed when she came out and said that "I just can't let go the way I want to...." and then she said "the way I need to.... when we're home" (and we talked how having some alcohol or other intoxicants - and some alone time at home - does let her get there).

Despite the emotional part, it wasn't a tense discussion, more like open acceptance in a way. I held her and told her that I knew she would want someone to replace Frank - and then I joked "well, more than replace him" and I hugged her and I just said "I just want you to be safe and to be careful". She hugged me back and there was no real need for anything more than contented sighs. Until, that is, a moment later when she wriggled out of my arms and had to reach for some tissues to keep from leaving a big wet-spot where she was going to be sleeping...

Today - it's kind of calm. She's out shopping right now and the kids are both out so I'm here contemplating things.

So - Harry - I think it's that - when I compare Brad and Don and Frank, it wasn't like she had to make much effort to find them, but I also think there was a bit of a predisposition towards them that sort of smoothed the way for it to happen. Here, now, there's no one that I'm aware of waiting in the wings. As part of our discussion last night, I did suggest to Sue that maybe she start to take a class or something that might put her in contact with other people. She liked that idea as she's been interested in yoga for a while. I half-jokingly suggested that she not wear her wedding rings in the class - and that was for Far2 - because yes, also in our conversations, she's continued to say that she'd like to see how things go if she makes it like she's either cheating on me or that perhaps, she's separated from me if she doesn't have her rings on.

Ahhh - that's her pulling in the driveway right now - so time to click submit.

Proud Of You Steve!!! You Did Good!!! :)

SoonToBe said:
"So - Harry, I think it's that - when I compare Brad and Don and Frank, it wasn't like she had to make much effort to find them, but I also think there was a bit of a predisposition towards them that sort of smoothed the way for it to happen. Here, now, there's no one that I'm aware of waiting in the wings. As part of our discussion last night, I did suggest to Sue that maybe she start to take a class or something that might put her in contact with other people. She liked that idea as she's been interested in yoga for a while. I half-jokingly suggested that she not wear her wedding rings in the class - and that was for Far2 - because yes, also in our conversations, she's continued to say that she'd like to see how things go if she makes it like she's either cheating on me or that perhaps, she's separated from me if she doesn't have her rings on."

Steve, Without giving more than an off-the-top-of-my-head, response, (I usually give it much more consideration) The term it seems applies to Brad, and Don, as you think of it, 'JUST HAPPENING' Is 'Devine providence' [or] 'the stars aligning'. She was there, He was there, and they were both 'ready'!
I think you are 'over thinking' this 'Dating thing' by, not realizing that, 'Devine providence' is always waiting to happen. In fact, it is, when you think you have to, 'intelligently guide it' that you generally get the undesirable results.

Consider that our consciousness (that inner knowledge that we seldom trust) is constantly evaluating all that is around us. It is why we look into an elevator 3/4th's full of people, and immediately decide to wait for the next ride. Our 'inner knowledge just told us there was someone, or something in there we would not be comfortable with.

Conversely, when woman has her, "I'm available" aura turned on, (they are better at it than we are) every man that appears in her 'radar' is instantly evaluated. So, Yes, Brad and Don, came into Sue's 'radar' and her answer was an immediate "YES"

Frank was another issue. Frank was "reasoned" by both of you to be "safe", and someone she could seduce with your approval. She had to become accustomed to Frank, before she was really turned on by him.
I am sorry it didn't work out with Frank. He fit well into all your requirements. 1. Friend, 2.near by, 3.Divorsed 4. Sexually needy (how could he not be), 5.Congenial, and approved by both of you. It seemed at the time that Frank would be, the man you could both visit on a Sunday afternoon, for BBQ & Football. Sue would be the 1/2 time diversion, (or entertainment if you prefer)
However,by now Frank can no longer provide the excitement you both need, to escalate to 'the next level'. (the roller coaster I referred to earlier).

Sue still has needs to realize, and you still have cuckold 'angst' you want to experience. Perhaps, in a year, or two, when Sue begins to look back with 'fondness' at what she experienced with Frank, which has, after all been very good, she will return to him, (if he is still available) or someone like him.
There will come a time, I'm sure, that simplicity will be more important than adventure, to her.
Cheers, Harry

Its going to happen Sue is going to date. As Harry pointed out in an earliier post. Call it what You will Having Coffee. Lunch. Afterwork Drink. They all sound like dates to Me.

Relationships just don't happen. Stars, Moons can align all they want. But two people have to make it happen in the end. How do they do that? Dates!!!

Steve I have had more than one Cuck tell Me. They Find Date Night Very Erotic. Maybe other Cuckolds here can speak to that. They find watching their wives bathing, dressing. So erotic. Add that to the waiting. You may find a whole new high You never knew.

Either way the train left the station. Your not getting off. Enjoy The Ride

> As part of our discussion last night, I did suggest to Sue that maybe she start to take
> a class or something that might put her in contact with other people. She liked that
> idea as she's been interested in yoga for a while.
Hmmmm, does she have a gym membership? Seems like a lot of
hookups happen there, hot fit guys easily checking out hot fit
chicks - especially ones waving their "availability" flag. The
predilection of women having an affair with her trainer
is so common to almost be a cliche.

-Hiki

Hi STB,
haven't there been any further stories with local guys in Jamaica which you would like to share?

Sorry Oko - but no stories about Jamaican men - we never left the all-inclusive resort we went to and there wasn't really much opportunity.

Hiki - no - and we talked about a gym membership but she's not the type to go there to work out, more for the aerobics classes and such which we then thought would be more women than men.

Harry - I understand divine-providence. I think it's going to be more difficult than she thinks to put herself back in the dating-mode and to be able to put herself out there some way. She's not the bar-pickup type - historically, work had been her stomping ground - and it seemed to continue with both Brad and Don also work-related.

And, to be honest, there are a lot of jerks out there - I guess I have some concerns there too.

Still - kind of interesting feeling on the other hand - to think about her actually dating different guys. I think it might be interesting and kind of a turn-on to hear about and be a part of.

Anyway.....

STB

great updates.

sound's like you and sue have about got it all worked out on how she is going back in to dating.

so is all going back to normal this week as your wed. night fun and sue going to see frank on thursday afternoon.

by your post's i can tell that your love for each other is great and you are right there are alot of jerks out there.

and hope that sue does not find one and find out after that he is.

good luck with the hunt and enjoy it what a ride it is.

keep us posted on any changes.

ps sounds like her dad and mom are getting things worked out for the move.

STB,
Seems like Frank may last longer than we all thought. I'm sure Sue out by herself will attract attention but maybe not that which she wants for a while unless she is lucky. Her usual track of random encounters gradually building into something greater will also take time, again unless she gets lucky. Are you both prepared for that?

Maybe its time try something different????

I thought that was Mitt Romney‘s line!

Hey all.

Peak - I don't think Sue's just going to drop Frank all of a sudden. I think she may extend the time between seeing him - she's said something to that effect. A part of me wonders if that will perhaps alert him to what's up if he doesn't have a sense for it already.

I think a possibility for Sue might be, if nothing else happens before then, to possibly enroll at our local county-college in a continuing-education program. I know I suggested it a while back to her and I will again when I think she's ready - and the timing is right since the semester already started. So, if she's still searching by the time May gets here, then possibly she'll go for this idea.

Will - not sure what else there is for something different? She's not the type to look for pickups at bars or clubs. And she's most definitely not into Craigslist or something like that. With her desire to have it seem like she's stepping-out on me, it sort of eliminates me being able to help screen guys for her. I think she's realizing this the more we're talking about it and may also be why she's not just dropping Frank.

She has apologized for not being as "playful" in bed with me and not teasing me or denying me more lately. I told her that I thought she needed something else as a stimulus (not my exact words) and she smiled and said that "it's good that you get me" (meaning I understand her).

Not much more to share right now.

SoonToBe said:
Will - not sure what else there is for something different? She's not the type to look for pickups at bars or clubs. And she's most definitely not into Craigslist or something like that. With her desire to have it seem like she's stepping-out on me, it sort of eliminates me being able to help screen guys for her. I think she's realizing this the more we're talking about it and may also be why she's not just dropping Frank.

She has apologized for not being as "playful" in bed with me and not teasing me or denying me more lately. I told her that I thought she needed something else as a stimulus (not my exact words) and she smiled and said that "it's good that you get me" (meaning I understand her).

Not much more to share right now.

Well Steve First off You find Losers on Craigslist. I understand the bar and clubs are not her. There are other places. But You never listen to Me. I have told You other options in the past.
I have to ask unless Sue come to You for advice. Why are you trying to find her a Lover? As I told You Before You are An Onlooker.

Users who are viewing this thread