• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New to the Site - Want my wife Owned

Would You Fuck This Slutty Wife?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mywifeforU

New around here...
Beloved Member
Here are some pics of my hot white wife...I'd love to see her owned by BBC and want to breed her, I think she is built for BBC! Please let me know what you think..

Hotel6HotGorgeousLook-vi.jpg

Hotel4AwesomeAss-vi.jpg

Hotel5FlashingAmazingAss-vi.jpg

Hotel10DanielleReady-vi.jpg

Wanna rub my cock between her boobs and fuck that sweet cunt of her after lickhing her pussy.. Yummyyyyyyyy

I am fully aware of what I'm asking for Mac and I'd love to watch the black men swarm her and gang bang her brains out

Here is a couple more pics of her...I really want to hear what you guys think of her and if you'd like to be her bull

Attachments

• Danielle Hotel Talented 3.jpg
    Danielle Hotel Talented 3.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 380
  • Danielle Hotel Flash 1.jpg
    Danielle Hotel Flash 1.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 491
omg! i am 19 and idk what she is into but damn, i love to see older women that have it still! mmm i would love that to be my dick her mouth was around!

She is very cute. Shes the kind of girl that you could spend a few hours in bed with.

I am fully aware of what I'm asking for Mac and I'd love to watch the black men swarm her and gang bang her brains out

CRAZY---just wait till the child is a teenager,and starts to question his/her origins---yes you were conceived on a sexual whim, so i could wank myself silly thinking about your mom being fucked by another man.
This is a human being we are talking about,a life,and what a screwed up person they are going to turn out to be,but of course you also realise that they will hate you with a vengence,for being concieved ,as a cheap turn on for you.
A child needs to know that they are wanted,loved and cherished

She is certainly attractive enough to get "swarmed" by all the wild negros eager to impregnate white woman but I am curious...MywifeforU says he is new to the site. Is it just me or does anyone else wonder why the pics are 6 years old. Nothing new?? Really??

yup big white girls love black dick and black dick loves big white girls..she looks like she could take on a group of black dick and still want more..has that hotdog down a hallway looking pussy..i'm sure at some point she's been with a black guy before.

wanted to put in a few of her getting owned....No, these are not pictures of me with her

Attachments

• 14a.jpg
    14a.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 93
  • 12a.jpg
    12a.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 104
  • 15a.jpg
    15a.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 91

Users who are viewing this thread

Back