• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New to Cuckold Experience

• Thread starterBill Patterson
  • Start date

Bill Patterson

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 13, 2008
Hi, my girl and I are attending the University of Maryland and we are both 21 years old. For financial reasons we are living in the dorms, although we thought seriously about finding an apartment. Recently I was bogged down with homework and she wanted to party. Her girlfriends were going to go pick up some guys at a party and have some fun. Jamie has not gotten into that since we have been dating “seriously”. That day, I told her to have fun and she smiled and said “I’ll call you later”.

When I was taking a short break, I went for some fresh air and ran into a friend of Jamie’s , Joanne lives in the same dorm. She told me that Jamie was a little worried about “going out and picking up guys” since we were together. She mentioned that the girls will make sure she only gets “close” to guys who will not “hurt her”. I thanked them for watching out for her.

Later, I was thinking that it would be hot to have Jamie start “dating” another guy and I do not mean I safe guy either. I was sitting in my room trying to concentrate on my studies but thinking about my girl being with someone else.

Jamie called me around midnight and I was still hard at work. She told me she was back in her room and she was tired. We made plans to have breakfast the next day. The next morning she told me that she had met a couple of guys the night before and did some flirting but nothing more. She looked into my eyes and said “were you jealous?. Did you ever try to hide a hard on in a restaurant? I told her that thinking about her enjoying another man made me crazy and hard as all get out. Jamie asked me if I would be overly jealous if she dates and I told her that since we are living apart, she should act like her friends and just be happily single but if you do fool around to give me the details. She laughed and said that some of the girls who do not know that "we are dating" have been trying to set her up with guys. I told her that she should let them know she is ready to date around.

That was a month ago and she is dating, no one special yet. I did tell Joanne that it would be hot as hell if she could fix Jamie up with a guy who is looking for more than just a date or two. That should get things really heated up. Sorry about being so long. I will write more if anyone is interested. I know this topic has been written before but it is new totally new to me and Jamie. I am very serious about seeing her date a "special" guy literally right infront of me. That is so damn hot to think about. :)

Bill

Very hot story - but as the post said, this same theme has been posted before.

I'd ask why they had breakfast in a restaurant where most dorms have cafeteria's and they mentioned they were financially constrained.

Still - it's a very hot story that, if true, should be interesting to hear about how it goes over time.

Personally, I've thought of a range of fantasies for my own wife that have some similarities. In my case, I like to think about our kids going to college and us parents visitng for a weekend and staying separate in the dorms (separate sex dorm floors or whatever) and Sue going to a party with other "girls" and getting carried away with some college/frat guys.

Definitely, keep posting. The other stories that have been posted in the past involved the gf/fiance/wife getting serious with each other - which led to the couple house-sitting at one point, and dating, etc. In some of the stories, the gf/fiance/wife was encouraged to even get pregnant from the new boyfriend. Yes, a bit over the top - but nonetheless a good story for a night when you're alone and horny as I am right now.

I would like to get some tips or advice from the forum members on how to gently encourage her play around on me. I hope this doesn't sound crazy but I have been dreaming lately of Jamie making love to another guy. We have been intimate, using condoms and she has let me cum inside her a couple of times right after her period is finished but otherwise she stays safe. I have to admit, I would love to see her make it with some stud right in the middle of her cycle.

Joanne, Jamie's dorm friend said she knows a guy who is looking for a steady girl friend. He graduated a couple of years ago and has a solid job and is according to her is tired of dating. She said that if she introduces Jamie to him, I have to be ready for all the consequences. I told her that really having to compete for her heart would be the thrill of a life time. So she said she will see if he might be interested. Have any of you met your girl friends or wives this way. I know it is dangerous but I would love to have some serious competition for her. Just to let everyone know, I measure 6 inches and fairly thick.

Bill

Soon to be

I posted my other reply before I saw your reply. We have a few restaurants near campus and they are not expensive so once in a while we go for a change of pace. The Dorm food is OK but still dorm food. We are not even playing with the pregnancy idea, condoms will be used for safety and practical reasons unless she really begins to fall for another guy and then everything changes.

Bill

Bill,

No problem - it's been many years since I or my wife lived in a dorm and I know the food situation has changed.

Good that you're not toying with the pregnancy fantasy - you are too young and not married - that'd be wicked dangerous.

It's very intense knowing your loved one is sexually active with another guy. It's hard enough for me even with over 25 years together - I cannot imagine taking that risk given the short time you have been together. But in some ways, you have so much less to lose (no kids, jobs, houses, etc.) that maybe it's actually a better time for you to explore this.

I'd suggest you get some thick skin as if/when she starts slutting around (sorry not meant in a derogatory way) you may start getting crap from your buddies on how your gf is messing around on you.

I wish you luck. I'll be here looking for more updates...

Now - I see it's 4:30pm already so that means my own lovely bride is probably naked, on her back in a motel room with her lover.

SoonToBe said:
Now - I see it's 4:30pm already so that means my own lovely bride is probably naked, on her back in a motel room with her lover.

Telling him that she "loves" him, as his cock plows in and out of her very wet cunt. :p

Marys-pet - you loved throwing that last line in there, didn't you.

I have to say - when I read what you added - damn, it went straight to my cock.

I am aching right now and cannot wait to let loose in her later tonight.

I'll post some comments in the other thread - we shouldn't hijack Bill and Jaime's post like this.

To All

One last post for the evening. To me, even hotter than sex, the possibility of some other guy trying not only have sex with her but to get her as his regular bed partner. Sometimes Jamie would kid me about her getting emotionally attached to a guy and she would ask me if I would "fight for what I have". I told her I would definitely compete with a rival.

I told Joanne that I hope this guy she wants to fix Jamie up with will be the type that wants to wine and dine her, be very romantic and naturally sexy. She told me that Tom, (the guy's name) is very much that type of guy. She said that he dated around in college and now is established in the business world and is ready for a girl that would not only be in his bed after a date, but next to him when he brings "the little one" for a 2 AM feeding. I guess I had a distant or strange look on my face because she said; to put it bluntly he would love to have a wife and children.

Tomorrow (Friday) Jamie, Joanne and some of the other girls are going out and Tom will meet them and then we will see. Joanne said "if things work out, please let them date a while without your interfering". I didn't say anything. (I would like to ask the forum how long should I stand on the side lines while they date) My brain says don't let him take too much of her time while my cock says let them enjoy up to the point where I no longer have an easy way to have her for myself. Maybe I should let Joanne decide when I should get back in the hunt. What does everyone think.

Well tomorrow I will be sitting in my room with a huge hard on while Jamie is meeting Tom.

My email is billpatterson25@yahoo.com if anyone cares to write.

Chat more tomorrow

Bill

Bill,
It sounds to me like you want her to try someone else's cock, and then come back to you. That's a little different from most on this site. Most guys here are wanting or at least are turned on by someone else routinely fucking their wife. Part of the idea is the guy would not have emotional ties to the cuckoldress.

Part of the turn on for some is "winning her back", as you are wanting to do, but it is winning her back each time.

The first time one is cucked, it is difficult. Your emotions will be wild. Knowing that you'll get a chance again helps, but it is not something to enter into lightly. Wanting there to be emotional ties between the cuckoldress and the bull make things much more difficult.

Good luck!

Lunch with Jamie

Had lunch with Jamie at the dining facility and afterward we went to my room. My roomie was out, we were making out and she started teasing me about tonight. She asked me if I really wanted her to go out tonight, especially with her girlfriend wanting to introduce her to this guy. I told her to have fun and remember you are single, no strings right. She kissed me and then said "what dress would you not want me to wear tonight and why?" I told her this blue dress with that almost non existant neck line, that gave me a very hot view of your hot breasts. She then said why not that one... I said when you wore that for me the first time I couldn't wait to get you alone in my room. She then said "that is the dress I will wear tonight and you can just spend your evening thinking about my new date, enjoying my tits.

She pulled her panties down and I put on a condom and got some relief. As I finished she said that she didn't want to cum yet, that might spoil the evening.

I can't wait to hear about her evening. One for Sure- you are right it is a very powerful turn on knowing I might really have a battle to win her back.

We will see;)

Bill

Its nearly 9:30 PM and I am sitting here in my room, on the computer, thinking about Jamie meeting this new guy. I will fill everyone in when I find out.

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be ever so nice if you made an unbreakable decision right now - "you absolutely want your girlfriend to continue to fuck other guys after you both get married".

An open marriage with you remaing monogamous, means that you never have to be worried that you are not giving her enough sex. She will just seek out extra pleasure as she needs it, and your sexual performance will never feel anxiety.

I hope Jmie comes home from her date tonight with her cunt full of sperm and a wonderful story of what happened while you waiting at home. Good luck, you sound like a wonderful man, so caring of her needs being met.

Saraha

Thanks for your post, it helps when I am wondering what Jamie is doing. By now they (her and this new guy should be well into getting to know each other. If things work out and we do marry I would be glad to have her date while I remain faithful. Jamie and I have not talked about this yet, but if and when we wed, I would not be against, infact it would be very hot, to have her use natural family planning methods for birth control and even when she is going out with a regular date (some one who is medically safe).

To have her come home after a date and tell me "Bill you better make love to me now, my boyfriend's sperm has a couple hour lead on you and I will be ovulating soon". That would make me cum in buckets inside of her love canal.

But that is the future, maybe, right now she is meeting a guy who possibly will be a very strong romantic rival, who knows. Hopefully I will find out tomorrow.

Bill

One more post this evening. I just got a call from Jamie's friend Joanne who told me that Tom (the new guy) and Jamie had left the club about a half hour ago. She said they looked like they liked each other and that I should not expect to hear from Jamie till sometime on Saturday. I am going to go to sleep and probably dream of them all night.

Bill

I just got back from the dining hall after having breakfast. Jamie arrived about 30 minutes after I and she sat down with me. She looked really nice. We made some small talk even though I could feel each of us was walking around the real subject, her date last night. I finally asked her if she had a good time out with the girls last night, she said she did and then I asked if she wanted to go to a movie tonight. Jamie looked me in the eyes and with her usual smile said that she was busy. I asked her if she could "become unbusy" and she told me she has a date and she really does not want to break her date".

I will write more later. But should I keep asking her out when I see her or should I be stand off (ish) for a while?

Bill

A few minutes after I posted my latest on Jamie, Joanne called me and she wanted to let me know about Tom and Jamie. She said that Tom had just picked Jamie up to do something (she wasn't sure what they had planned) but Jamie told her room mate, "don't bother to wait for me to come back today, I probably will be out all day".

Joanne then told me that when Jamie got back to the dorm last night, they talked a while and she thanked Joanne from introducing her to Tom. I don't know how to really take this, but Jamie said that Tom was very sophisticated and gallant. I did not know that she could be so easily swayed. Jamie told her friend that they talked at a Denny's Restaurant over a coffee until about 1 then he drove her home. She said that he drives a Lexus, she was impressed with that also. (I have an old chevy).

Apparently he didn't try anything with her but they are spending the day together and I will be here trying to concentrate on my studies.

Bill

It is important that you do indeed concentrate on your studies.

He probably wants to show her his apartment. It is likely to be well appointed, particularly the bedroom.

Modern apartments are well insulated and any noises from the bedroom this afternoon are unlikely to disturb his neighbours. Although low frequency sounds like a creaking bed can annoy, as they do travel well through the fabric of a building.

Bill,

I just want to wish you the best of luck. I am in a similar position. Little further down the road. I would just give her some room and let everything take its own course.

Good Luck

Bill,

Bill Patterson said:
.... I don't know how to take this, but Jamie said Tom was very sophisticated and gallant. I did not know she could be so easily swayed. Jamie told her friend they talked at a Denny's Restaurant over a coffee until about 1 then he drove her home. She said he drives a Lexus, she was impressed with that also. (I have an old chevy).

I would guess you can take it as meaning you have a for-real romantic rival. At the same time, you have demonstrated to Jamie you have a "budding cuckold personality." Since she is a single woman without any commitment to you (I gather the two of you are not engaged), you may seriously be risking losing her.

Perhaps that uncertainty is part of what's turning you on with respect to all this.... but the outcome may be dicier than you think.

Good luck—

Custer

Users who are viewing this thread