• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Strip Tease

• Thread starterunclem
  • Start date

unclem

Faithful Cuckold
Beloved Member
Jan 14, 2008
USA
Here's the latest of my sexy girlfriend... about ten guys were around for this show.

striptease1.jpg

Reactions: Studpony, semjsp and Eamdaniel
Another after the panties came off... check out the summer tan. Would love comments!

striptease2.jpg

Reactions: Softwimphub and semjsp
Damn, she's fucking hot!

Reactions: unclem
Taken by a one of the other guys...

Striptease-t1 - Copy.jpg Striptease-t2 - Copy.jpg

Reactions: semjsp and Eamdaniel
Nice!! I like the tan lines

Does she let the other guys sample that pussy and breast. I bet she would love a gang bang, she just looks like she would. I would love to see her ass, any ass photos with starfish showing, after all she like to show you say?

Very nice pics

WOW !! She's a sexy lady and i hope every guy there had a turn or two between her sexy legs . How does one get invited to a party with her as the stripper ? Where do you folks live ?

Thank you for showing her to us and please ...... MORE !
unclem said:
Taken by a one of the other guys...

Love her ass...

This is for Lucifer... interested in seeing more?
This was taken following a workout with my friend, and yes, I got to clean her up from this position.

bed11-sm-edit - Copy.jpg

Reactions: semjsp
very interested in seeing more, maybe that pussy leaking spunk

Another from her performance...

Attachments

• striptease-a - Copy.jpg
    striptease-a - Copy.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 1,986
So Fuckable

God I would so like to fuck her while you're in your cage. Maybe have her lie on top of you while I drop a load into her pussy for you to clean. Do you know for sure how many times she's made you a cuckold?

No idea... but at least three different guys on multiple occasions. I have a hunch about two others, but I think she's worried about pissing me off. I tried to explain the more the merrier, but she knows me well... LOL

Oh my I would have ate that pussy and asshole if it had been fucked by 20 guys. I would have sucked their cum out while she climaxed over and over again. That is one fine ass, would love to see more.

I thought you would like that... a few more of that amazing ass.

bed12-sm-edit - Copy.jpg bed13-sm-edit - Copy.jpg backdoor - Copy.jpg

Another pic from that night. Poor quality but you get the idea...

strip - Copy.jpg

Reactions: semjsp
Two more pics... sorry for the blur.
Many unedited photos are making the rounds. Has anyone seen her posted elsewhere? Please PM me.

striptease3 - Copy.jpg posing - Copy.jpg

Short vid...

Attachments

• tease - Copy.wmv
    1.4 MB · Views: 735
Love those panties of hers...

Me too. She has quite a collection...

Users who are viewing this thread