• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

new jersey milf! i need a new stud!

• Thread startermsexynj32
  • Start date
I can be in Nj In a 1/2 hour . I would love to nail that white lady

I'd be tempted to fly over from England just to make your Husband watch while I satisfy that hot wet pussy of yours.x How about Christmas?
H

Hi Sexy I Have Seen Your Listing On Sls Before

I live in central jersey and would love to give you a good ride .
yahoo email id viewscope2020@yahoo.com
will email you pics

pussy

i would love to meet you. then fuck your pretty pussy as hard as you would love to. cummind deep inside your pretty tight pussy.

cum 2 Australia

This thread is over 3 years old! Please try to avoid threadmancy.

We just went through this with Maury...:rolleyes:

msexynj32 said:
hi guys my older and tiny dicked husband has been on this site.well honey i hope you read this you might get what you want. herei am guys, hes never getting me again. hes a sick fuck wanting me fucked by strangers.well honey you can see who replies .read it and weep.

can i fuck you real gooooood? i mean reallllllly fucking goood.

Your husband sounds like a sissy. Thank you for fucking real men and allowing the Darwin cycle to take its course!

Lets make it happen

South Jersey here. Let me know if your still playing

You're just plain HOT! I don't get east as often as I used to; but I'd sure lick you, stick you, and watch you through multiple cums! What a great gift your post is. Let's see more when you can...

Users who are viewing this thread