• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New here from South Georgia.

• Thread starterBeckyMWF
  • Start date
BeckyMWF said:
Just wanted to say hello and leave a little of what lead me here.

Well I have just joined wanting to see if there is any truth to this. My husband is currently in Nevada for a couple of months while they open a new warehouse there. Having been working and stuck together at home so much the last couple of months I am bored and curious. We were watching so many movies. What really got me interested was a movie with Natalie Portman where she was taking a black lover in her bed while her husband was gone. It was so hot thinking about it and hearing the stories. I am really wanting to find the right black man to explore this with. Other than Facebook, Twitter, and the Gym not a lot of chances to meet any. Have to be very careful on social media as that could get me caught easily. Searching the web now to find hook-up sites to scratch this itch and satisfy my curiosity.

31.jpg 39.jpg
Those big blue eyes... Ummm and that mouth

Reactions: Bubbacum, leahswannabe and BeckyMWF
Dexbad said:
Those big blue eyes... Ummm and that mouth
Thank you very much.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and Dexbad

Users who are viewing this thread