• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New girl here.

• Thread starterkristy.irons
  • Start date

kristy.irons

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 10, 2009
My name is Kristy. I have a wonderful Master who is a member of this site. He is making me make a profile for myself and tell all of you some things about me.

I am 19 years old and a college student. I live off campus with my man and he supports me. We've been together for almost 1 year.

In return I sometimes have to service his friends but I don't mind because they are also Black and it's something I love to do.

Some details about me as requested by him:

I am 5'-4", 103 lbs

I lost my virginity when I was 17. Currently I have slept with 8 guys including Master. The oldest guy was 43 and I was 19, the youngest was 17 when I lost my virginity. The most guys I have slept with in the same day was 4. The most at the same time was 3.

We would like to see your comments about me.

Attachments

• a (4).jpg
    a (4).jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 1,358
Would love to be your master i would fuck you with my old black fat cock until i had knocked you up bet you would love to be black pregnant

Last edited by a moderator:
You are a cool beauty, very cute, and [pleasing to know you have a Black Master They are so superior

good to see u are enjoying black meat and having a liking to being shared round. if only all our wives were to behave that way too. perhaps u will make a hubby very lucky one day . thanks for the image even if u r a bit shy.

Now recruit more of your white girl friends to submit.

You are a beautiful young woman. I liked the personal details and I would like to see more pics of you.

agrees with jimz, very cute... but could use more pics:hitit:LOL

yu know what yu need and getting it, always remeber how important it is to please the blackman

By Master's request...

Attachments

• a (2).jpg
    a (2).jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 344
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 330
  • a (6).jpg
    a (6).jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 323
  • a (8).jpg
    a (8).jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 241
Very nice to see that another white girl choose right way of life.

Hey Kristy you look fine!

Wish you was my girl
Lucky man to have u
love to be stretched dont u and filled

where u at

Nice!

Now, might we get some pics of you taking black cock? A POV pic of you sucking your Master? Standong on all four being spitroasted by two lucky black friends of your Master?

Damn... I don't comment much, but this girl is amazing!

I'm a skeptic true and true. I say sexy pics definitely, but a BDSM master's slave at 19?? Hmmmmm I've known a lo of girls over the years, def possible, but not likely. I say if your one of the few congrads, if your a fraud, then your typical of this place.

Cheers
D

Users who are viewing this thread