• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Forum Rules by s_zip99

Howwee

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
"Hi, everyone.
Please read the forums' rules and act accordingly. Failing to do so will bring infractions (temporary or indefinite bans).
These rules are here to maintain a pleasant atmosphere.

Thank you."

================

Trying to follow the rules, but when I click on "forums' rules" I'm taken to Dark Wanderer.

================

Trying to follow the rules, but when I click on "forums' rules" I'm taken to Dark Wanderer.

Interesting Howwee. When I click on I get the remains of Dark Cavern. Obviously it is something that went wrong when we had the change over. It as taken so long for someone to spot it so it appears that that not many members read the rules.

Zipp went as a staffer sometime ago although I do suspect he is floating around here under another monica.

I will praise our members now. We don't have many rule breakers. Most of the life bans I dish out are for the Spammers. Anybody tries to spam the site and its members they are gone on the spot. No second chance, no warnings. I presume that the members like it that way and they agree with my actions.

If any spam does get through the members soon send a "Report a Post" message. That is good and welcomed and I thank the members for doing this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back