• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Cuckolds site...cuckolds.tv

Well Dave44, what a star you are.

Now tell me, why should I want to use a pay site to see all the films I can download elsewhere for free ?

Really....?....not even close....

you are on a site called "cuckolds.com"

telling you about a site that I found "cuckolds.tv" seems a little bit of stretch to call it spamming.

It's not like I found "cuckoldsgonewildinparisonahotairballon.com"

It seems like it could be something interesting, but, if you don't want me to share my find than please don't go to the site.

Regarding "free" I'd say the best cuckold videos are from cumeatingcuckolds.com and that's not free.

I'm expressing my opinion, I hope you can at least appreciate that.

Just seems funny that your first post is for another site.
No introducing yourself.
No pictures of yourself or spouse/wife... ect.
No asking questions.
Just looks like you are spamming us.
Most spammers don't say much, just link to another site.

I post links to other sites that have cuckold content, but they are all free sites.
I post links to other sites that have cuckold pictures, because I don't believe it
is my right to post pictures that do not belong to me or my wife.
Most people usually look for ideas or ask questions/answer questions for those
wanting to get into the lifestyle.

Not posting a pay site on their first post. Just smells fishy. Like most of the
Spammers who come on here.

OK, looks like we have some missunderstanding here...
@dave44: this is not the conduct members are accustomed to here. Usually, a new member says hello, introduces himself. Your first post indeed looks like spam, I was on my way to delete it and ban you. Looks like I might be wrong.
Let's us all put this small incident behind us and start all over again, shall we?
And next time you want to share a link, please add some details about it (especially when it's a pay site), so we all know you're not a spamming bot.
Enjoy your membership here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back