• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New boyfriend?

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
As others have said and or implied recently, Sue does seem to be taking the lead in an area were you both have expressed as a common goal. For Sue to truly enjoy this type of extended relationship going forward it does make for a good foundation for all three of you to be very comfortable around each other.

As Harry mentioned above, I would agree that is is likely that Sue does want you to get use to Paul being around on a regular basis and for Paul to see you reacting positively to what has happened and what will be happening between Paul & Sue moving forward. I would also agree that there is nothing wrong with you speaking openly with Paul about the direction that you would like to see Paul and Sue going, what you would like to see from them in general terms and even in some specific terms. It does sound like Sue wants you to speak with him on that level, you has the beta man in her life to the alpha man in her life as Paul may not believe some things until he hears it directly from you. It could be good for all three of you for you to let Paul know that you do encourage and support their relationship together and that you to freely give her to him so willingly on a sexual level.

We all look forward to reading more from you.

STB
Hope all went well for Sue on thursday night . is it today that Paul is comming to ypur house again or is it sunday.
hope that you have got it alltogather, when you get togather so all can enjoy it and have fun.
well let us all know how it goes and keep us posted on anything new.

Finally had a moment.

To answer Dana's questions, yes, she did see him on Thursday night. She came home quite happy. And yes, he is due to be here in about an hour. Sue is in taking a nap right now. I am horny as can be.

Regarding Harry and Squriming's thoughts, we talked a bit about them a bit last night and earlier today. I reconfirmed my beta-desire to her and I again told her that I wanted this to work for all of us. She told me that she wants to let herself feel free with Paul and that she doesn't want to have to worry about me getting upset or anything like that. I told her that I thought that it would get easier over time and I told her that if it's what she wants, to be able to have him over on a regular basis, then I wanted to give that opportunity to her and, as I said, that it would work for all of us.

She seemed to either question or want my desire reconfirmed as she asked if I was going to be ready for New Years. I told her that it turned me on that she wanted it and that I truly knew it was her that wanted it. She told me what I already long knew, that she responded better and felt closer and more fulfilled when it was just her lover cumming in her as it had been with Robert and at times before. When she asked about New Years I finally admitted to her that in my head I count every time we have sex as one less time left before I give her that pleasure with just her lover. She held me tightly and she said thank you for letting her have something like this.

I am eager till he gets here already. We talked briefly and she said that she would like if we could do the same as last time - and she giggled and added "including you peeking through the door" and she asked if I was going to be okay with that. I know what she meant and I again told her that I would do my best and that despite my discomfort at times, I loved sharing the moment with her and seeing her just so beautiful. She always smiles when I say that to her.

Yes, I'm wicked horny, I've abstained since Wednesday night with her despite my desires otherwise. I feel good about it tonight, but then again I've felt this each time before.

We did not talk about revealing anything to Paul. But I admit that the thoughts shared above and in PM's (thank you!) are giving me courage to try to figure out how to tell him more. I think Sue would really like it if I could do this. But I also worry as also shared, that it needs to be gradual. I've thought of somehow telling him that it's something we talked about and that I"m giving her as a Christmas present, her desire to just be with him. I was thinking I would tell him for how long and if he asked, maybe just answer "not sure yet". I admit it gets me hard to think about it. I think I may feel better about presenting it to him as me going along with Sue's desire rather than it being my own? Somehow that makes it easier for me to think about but I haven't discussed it with her yet.

Steve,
Not sure why you are struggling and in denial here. Sue has already said she would find it easier if it came from you and as your desire. I'm sure in reality that is closest to the truth too. It makes her look dominant if you say it came from her. That in turn makes it more difficult for Paul to evolve his more dominant alpha role. You have two months to drip feed this out. I'd start by talking about what has turned you on in the past but then say each situation is different and that Sue and you would decide together what happened when.

Steve, Quote from Post #136 "I even had an evil thought - maybe Paul really is Robert? Wouldn't that be crazy"?

I know this is 'far out,' but have you thought any more about this possibility? I know there are lot's of reasons to 'discard it,' but there are a lot of similarities too. Including how often Sue refers to being "comfortable with Paul" the same way she was "comfortable with Robert." And consider how fast she has escalated to the same 'feelings' now, that she had with Robert.

After all you never met Robert while she was with him, so you don't really have a visual comparison except what she has told you.

Cheers, Harry

Steve - as always, sounds like things are progressing in a positive direction. :)

SoonToBe said:
"Regarding Harry and Squriming's thoughts, we talked a bit about them a bit last night and earlier today. I reconfirmed my beta-desire to her and I again told her that I wanted this to work for all of us. She told me that she wants to let herself feel free with Paul and that she doesn't want to have to worry about me getting upset or anything like that. I told her that I thought that it would get easier over time and I told her that if it's what she wants, to be able to have him over on a regular basis, then I wanted to give that opportunity to her and, as I said, that it would work for all of us. "

Steve, About this matter about you being the "Beta" I see from this paragraph that you are still having a problem giving up control.

In the last sentence, If this is what you said to sue. You should have at least said "yes, you should have that opportunity." as a Beta you are not giving it, or allowing it, you are agreeing to it. Do you see the point?

Cheers, Harry

Harry, that's a good but subtle point that I had read earlier today and have thought about a bit more. You're right, it should be what she wants and not something that I should have to give to her. And yes, after yesterday I am quite convinced that all of this was so much easier when I didn't know the guy or wasn't there.

I won't go into the minute by minute recap as I already indicated, she wanted very much to follow the same pattern as last week and in the few minutes before he arrived she reminded me that when I took my turn with her, that she didn't want me to really make her cum at the end again. She turned to me and said that she doesn't want to make Paul feel inferior and then she said "besides, it's not something you should really do for me if you are my 'beta'". Oh my god, it sounded so sexy to hear her say that to me knowing she was so turned on about it.

The 3 of us were markedly more comfortable this time but not yet at the point where Paul is comfortable with physical interaction with her outside the bedroom. At one point while I was out of the room but could see in slightly, she sat next to him and started to kiss him but he moved away when I came back in. I joked as I had in the past that I was "sorry to interrupt" and Sue giggled but it was obvious that Paul still wasn't certain.

Yes, I know that I or we have to bring him more to speed with us and I know it's likely to be me. But it hasn't happened yet. We were all cordial until we finally made our way to getting down to it. We again shared some wine over dinner after which things relaxed between us. To break the ice Sue took the lead and told me that she'd had fun with Paul on Thursday night and then told me that he gives great massages. A second later she coyly asked me if it was okay if Paul gave her a neck massage as she felt stiff. I said sure and she told me to get the baby-oil and meet us in the bedroom!

When I came into the bedroom Paul was undressing her as if it were nothing out of the ordinary. She slipped her top off as I entered the room and then turned around and he unclasped her bra. She modestly held it to her breasts as she lay down on a towel that was already spread out on the bed. I handed Paul the oil and told him to "make her feel good". He smiled at me and went at it.

It obviously wasn't long before she rolled over and bared her breasts for him and he continued the baby oil massage down the front of her body! I loved how her nipples glistened as he caressed and kneaded them. I think I was already getting undressed by this point as it seemed a lot less intense than the prior week was, or maybe I was just more relaxed about it.

She sat up looking quite excited and told him to get undressed while she lay back on her elbows - topless but with her jeans still on. Paul and I stripped down to our boxers and almost at the same moment we looked at each other and it suddenly seemed easy to be with him right then. She was being open to both of us and I think that's what made it easier for me. I asked him "give me a hand with these" as I unbuttoned/unzipped her jeans and took one side of them. He took the other side and we both pulled not just her jeans off but she squealed as she felt us pull her panties off too.

Yes, it hurt a little when she looked at me and smiled and then pulled him down for a passionate kiss at that moment. His hands went across her body and as they kissed I watched sitting not more than a foot or two from them as they still kissed, she spread her legs as his hand approached and she continued to kiss him as she let his fingers start to probe and play with her pussy.

My cock was rock hard at this point seeing them together like this, but it didn't bother me like the last time. They were passionate but it wasn't the two of them lying close together feeling all of each other. This time I watched him pleasure her first.

Indeed does sound as if all is getting better and more comfortable between everyone. For Paul to be even more open and comfortable it truly may take you speaking openly with him as Sue indicated that she would like you to be. This is beginning to truly sound more like a poly leaning type relationship in the making with Paul and Sue being sexually intimate while you maintain intimacy with Sue in every other way possible/traditional in a relationship. Looking forward to hearing more.

Last edited:
Have you given any more thought to the Dom/sub axis vs the intimacy/not seeing it axis? You sound like you're quickly coming to terms with the cuckolding intimacy part of it, but the d/s thing is more up in the air with you. Some subs totally get off on abuse, or "the stick" to continue the analogy, but it doesn't sound like you do. My guess is that hardcore cuckoding with mild beta treatment is more your speed. If Sue is turning to the internet to see what you mean when you say you want to be the beta then she may arrive at a different conclusion. Have you addressed how you want her to treat you, and not just what sex you want her to have? Harshness or kindness?

While we each have a view point on Steve's experiences, to me it does sound much more Poly leaning to me which does include aspects of cuckolding while maintaining intimacy on many levels between him and Sue. While you (Steve) are taking a true beta role and Paul assuming a more alpha role along with sexual exclusivity from a penetrative aspect you will begin to see your own sexual connection with Sue from a different perspective.

It does not seem that your beta role extends out beyond that sexual aspects of your relationship so the Dom/Sub aspects as mentioned by others may not be your cup of tea per say.

Looking forward to reading more of your recent experiences and thoughts.

Steve,
I'm not sure why I feel it but I just can't shake the feeling that there is something about Sue's behavior this time that you are not fully expressing and which you are quite uneasy about. I'm afraid I can't be any more specific but there it is. Maybe it's because Paul is actually quite like you in many ways. Perhaps you can see that the risk you could lose Sue is more real. After all Sue is coaching him to be the lover she really wants and then saying she doesn't want you to be that person. It must be unsettling and has none of the highs of simply watching or hearing of your wife having wonderful orgasms.

Squirming - yes, things were easier between all of us. I just saw your last update and I want to thank you as your thoughts very much match how I would have replied to Broken had I had the sense to think of it that way. You're also correct that I don't want the alpha/beta stuff to really be outside the bedroom. I'm not sure if that falls counter to the D/S type of stuff that Broken is suggesting.

But you are correct that things were a lot more relaxed. Not to the point where the 3 of us were talking nonchalantly in bed, but certainly to the point where he looked over at me as he was kneeling between her legs rubbing at her clit and fingering her pussy. He smiled at me and I smiled back and I think I even said something like "she likes that". Again it seemed a lot easier without him seeming to be smothering Sue.

It's something that I have been thinking about since Saturday. I really had no problems (well, nothing compared...) seeing him playing with her body so freely, even as he rubbed the tip of his cock up and down her swollen pussy slit! Even seeing her back arching as he tweaked her didn't really bother me as much. I am sure he must have sensed this too because at other times he looked over at me and even after he'd started to push into her he didn't monopolize her. I would also add that even Sue was looking at me at times with a truly beautiful look in her eyes. I held her hand and even caressed her breast as she started to get into a rhythm with him. And that was when he surprised me by pulling out of her and looking at me as he said "want to take a turn?" I know it must have surprised the heck out of Sue and I don't think it was what she had intended if she'd told him to be nicer to me! But I also didn't want to upset things so I grunted out a "sure" and he moved over and I took my place.

Mind you this all happened very fast and I was not expecting it, neither was Sue. She was about to complain until I said "okay, just a bit" and then I just said "but you can go first". Now my cock was rock hard as I took my turn but I also KNEW that Sue didn't want it - and as I said that, her smile returned. Thing is, for as excited as I was - I also knew she didn't want me doing much with her right then so for as intense as the moment was, I knew every well that I certainly shouldn't make her cum or anything and that I definitely shouldn't cum in her. And I have to say that seeing the smile return to her face, it was as if it was something unsaid but known between us! I had to resist my urges to plunge into her and I had to resist the thoughts of Paul having been in her just a second earlier! I gave her a few thrusts and then said "she's all yours" as I pulled out of her. Sue let out a deep moan as she looked down and saw me pull my now huge cock out of her. That moan was only surpassed by the one that followed Paul's cock re-filling her pussy.

I'm not going to say that it was easy. I think maybe knowing what is at stake and what we've talked about that is making it more intense as I've seen her having sex before. Once they got back into their rhythm they slowly moved closer to each other until once again, he was lying totally on top of her holding her legs back at a lewd angle leaving everything visible from the foot of the bed. Even after all this time, it still winces to see him penetrating her and to see her responding. I knew that by this point I was virtually invisible to them and again, I admit that the moment was again getting to me. I was starting to not like how I was feeling until I felt something and realized that even with her eyes closed, that Sue had reached out with her left hand and she'd touched mine. It was just for a second but it was all that I needed. In a flash my mood went from somber to elated. Even though she fell back under his attentions that she'd reached out in a moment when I needed her, it really made me feel better and it helped me!!!

I went into total cuckold mode at that point. Yes, they had moved to being incredibly intimate this time when Paul resumed with her, he held her tightly as he pushed into her sweetness. It didn't phase me that they were passionately kissing and from my own experience I know how erotic it is to feel her pussy responding as I kiss her, I knew that he was feeling that same. The thing was - it didn't bother me this time. I actually knelt there next to them with my hard-cock bobbing away and was loving watching them. I admit that when I moved behind them more to the foot of the bed and watched him physically fucking my wife and seeing her respond with him that it hurt a bit. But at the same point - I will say loud and clear - I loved seeing it!!!! I could have easily jerked-off at that moment watching them like that - but I didn't, I just wanted to be there and experience it.

Dare I even say that kneeling there watching them, that while it did hurt and sting to know what she was giving him and what she will soon only have with him, that at the same time I felt awesomely aroused and again strangely satisfied (even without cumming) at seeing her respond so willingly and easily. This time the comfort that was evident between them, while it made me a little uncomfortable, it also turned me on when I saw Sue cum with him and could see her wetness appear around his cock. It turned me on to know end knowing that he had just felt her like that. I think without the emotional pressure I felt last time, this time I was really able to again enjoy the cuck-ish aspects of it. My arousal continued right through the moment I watched him take her from me. At least that's how it felt to me to hear him grunt and to then watch him as he thrust deeply into Sue and then watched his body tense several times.

It's going to sound weird but I actually felt a tear in my eye at that moment - both at what I'd just seen and knowing he'd again cum in her pussy but also knowing that they'd both just shared the moment of intimacy that should have only been between Sue and I. I can't explain it other that that it really tweaked my cuck-desires incredibly! I don't know how to explain it other than to say that seeing him cum in her only gave me more arousal to want to resume using condoms with her.

I know that I found myself daydreaming as I watched them. I should probably add that Paul isn't a bear or a very hairy type of guy, I think that would turn me off to watch. But I hadn't even realized they'd come down from their high until I felt the bed move and Paul climbed off her slowly. The lights were dimmed in the bedroom and it was dark outside already but there was no hiding how she looked. Her head was turned and she was still kissing him and his hand was still on her breasts but her pussy was visible to all!! It was slick looking and yes, still somewhat open but there wasn't a flood of cum running out of her. I'll even admit that it turned me on to think that he'd cum so deep in her that it hadn't yet seeped out!

And again I came out of my momentary daydream hearing him say something about how good it was and then her say "baby, be quick if you want me" and of Paul looking up at me as he leaned back away from her. If I didn't remember what she'd said earlier she reminded me as I leaned down to kiss her as I rubbed my cock against her pussy - she whispered "remember at the end, okay?". She didn't know it but hearing her say that made me incredibly horny - my god it was such a turn on to hear her tell me that as we started to fuck.

Paul said something about warming her up for me but I really wasn't that focused on it and I just gave him a 'uh huh' with a little enthusiasm. I actually questioned at first whether he'd cum in her until I pushed into her a little bit and then it was obvious. Oh god was it obvious. I pulled back and I could feel the lubrication being spread all around and she moaned loudly at it too and opened her eyes wide as she felt me pushing back into her. In my head - her look was one of loving feeling me fill her fully combined with a look saying "don't make me cum too much". I fought the urge to fuck her as passionately as I could. She felt heavenly and it would have been so easy to make her scream. Each time I pulled back I could feel the desire rising in me, I needed to mount her. She felt awesome, and (she later confirmed) it felt like she was deliberately trying to keep it loose despite how I was making her feel. But it didn't matter - if anything it made me even more turned on as in my head she was loose because of him - loose and now gushingly wet from him.

I thought about not cumming in her. I actually did for a moment - thought about pulling out and either not cumming at all or stroking it off all over her stomach and in my head I even thought about saying "it's only for Paul today" but it was a fleeting thought. It turned me on to no end and was one of many thoughts that finally set me off, but I decided to stay in her and to enjoy cumming in her one more time. I didn't fuck her deep or hard, I just enjoyed the silky feeling of her pussy gently around my cock and the thoughts in my head did the rest. I came in her a moment later, I tried not to plunge all the way in or be too physical but I'm sure that mid-orgasm I got in a few deep ones.

She did NOT cum at the end with me, whether she fought it off or just didn't feel it. I know she didn't by the look on her face when I caught my breath, I gave her a kiss but she had a look on her that said I should get off of her and I saw that she was (and had been?) holding his hand as I was fucking her and a part of me was annoyed by that, but another part was aroused by it, either way, I didn't say anything. Instead I pulled out of her and I rolled off of her to the opposite side. She almost immediately pulled Paul down to kiss her - and again I felt that cuckold sting as I watched his hands start to roam all over her body and I watched her turn towards him. I got up to go into the bathroom and bring back a warm washcloth but by then they were both lying next to each other on the bed and she was totally facing him. I made a noise and motioned that I had a washcloth if she wanted it. She turned her head back to me and said "thank you baby, can you just leave it" and before she turned her head back towards him she stared at me, mouthed "love you" and then puckered as if to blow me a kiss before she again turned away from me.

As with prior weeks and as with how we'd talked about it, and obviously as she'd talked with Paul, this was now time for them to be alone. I had much less hesitation about leaving at that moment than I had in the past. Seeing her cleaving to him as she was hurt less this time. I picked up my clothes and carried them out of our bedroom to get dressed in the hallway.

And yes, I again gave them their alone-time. Where I hated the feeling the week before, it felt much easier this time. I don't know why other than what is in my own head that I just felt, I guess - less threatened by it this time - maybe not seeing him be all over her and having the little interaction I did with her, whatever, I sat in the living room again sipping a glass of wine while I heard quiet talking and laughing from upstairs. When that calmed down sometime later, I again crept up in the hallway.

Yes, it sounds like a repeat to everyone - but it never feels that way. Even after all this time and even with all of the angst and ill feelings I've felt, I would still never trade that moment of peering into our bedroom and seeing her totally involved with him. They were talking quietly and gently touching each other. I said from prior weeks that it really makes me feel good to see them like that, to see her really wanting it and really into it with him. And yes, to see that he treats her right. In retrospect, that really is the most important to me.

I stayed to watch them start to make love. Yes, there is no other way to describe it. We all fucked earlier, but this was definitely much more intimate and close between them. I tried not to focus on the emotions that were obvious but instead to think of it with the cuck-part of my brain and when I saw her wanting him, it really tweaked my pleasure center! I watched for a little while and when I saw her roll onto her back I felt compelled to watch for a moment more and watch him take her again. When I saw her responding I felt like a voyeur at the door and actually decided that I was not going to watch. Instead I went back downstairs and listened from a distance.

I did hear them. I can't say that I heard Sue scream out with that huge passionate post-fuck orgasm, but I did hear her cry out several times along with quite a few grunts and moans from him. Their sounds reached a crescendo and then quieted down. I will say that was one of the most intense moments in a long time - knowing what I'd just heard. I sat there in the living room for a while longer, even after hearing footsteps and noises in the bathroom upstairs. Sure enough, maybe 10-15 minutes later Paul came down the stairs.

He saw me sitting there and I stood up and we talked for a few minutes. He told me that Sue was an incredible lady and he again shook my hand and thanked me for "sharing her" with him. I told him it was more her doing than mine but that I too enjoyed what was going on. He said he didn't quite understand it but knew that it was common and he mentioned many Penthouse stories as well as the internet. I told him that as long as he took care of Sue that we would be fine, it was him who said that he wanted to respect our boundaries but that he had wanted to ask me if I was okay if he asked her out on other days "other than Thursday". I told him as I'd said before that it was up to Sue but that in general I was okay with it.

I know I could have talked with him more but at that moment it just seemed easier to shake hands with him again and to let him say the next thing, I won't lie when I said I was relieved when he said "well, I should be going now" to which I told him "thanks" and to drive safely.

Needless to say, as soon as he was out the door I was upstairs in our bedroom doorway.

Peak - just saw your reply and as I commented, yes, I seemed to be more at ease this time around partially because of how Sue seemed to behave differently. I may not have focused on it specifically, but I do think she took a little more time this time to "pay attention" to me and maybe not fall as heavily into his arms as quickly.

Only have a few moments but wanted to add that she was under the covers in our bed when I came back upstairs. I came in and lay down next to her and we talked for a little while before I pulled the covers off of her. She said she felt all warm and snuggly underneath and teased that she "felt all warm inside" too. I told her that she was beautiful and that I had felt better about things. She hugged me and and really said thank you to me and said that she'd had a wonderful time with Paul. I told her that we'd talked for a minute before he left and I told her what he'd asked. She smiled when I said I'd told him okay.

She asked me if I wanted to get under the covers with her and I immediately stripped off my clothes down to my boxers and climbed under with her. She did feel warm all over and I could feel her nipples were still hard. We kissed and it felt so good to be so close to her again and feeling her against me. I ran my hands down her and she held them as I approached her pussy and she said that I could feel her a little but that she didn't want me to make her cum or anything like that. I swear I think my hands were shaking as I felt further down under the covers imagining what I couldn't see. Her pussy felt warm and swollen, her labia felt puffy. I moaned when she spread her legs and as I felt further downward she whispered that "I'm a little messy" and then added "it's mainly Paul's" and then said quietly "he cums a lot more than you do".

Even though I'd just fucked her a few hours earlier, I was hard again and she said "you can take care of that yourself". I started under the covers but as I got closer - she started to tease me and told me how good Paul had felt (no - not the Big-O yet though) and that she'd told him she loved having sex with him. She was tired though and most of my arousal was in my head. I was hard but needed a little more to get off when she said she wanted to see me and she pushed the blankets off - uncovering me and her! "You can look baby...." and when I looked over at her and saw her ravaged body almost still steaming hot - I just let go.

What she'd teased me about was even more true for my second load. I was a bit proud of the first one and how messy it looked like I'd left her but this time, it was barely two maybe 3 weak spurts. She watched and then looked at me and said "Paul cums a LOT more than you his second time". She rolled towards me and gathered up my cum and shared it with me.

Thing was - last night she was up for some fun but after cumming twice on Saturday night, I was pretty spent last night still. I'm hoping tonight she'll still be in the mood.

Sounds like a great evening and she is doing a great job of conditioning you for the next steps. Next she will be having a more regular lover who can "replace" you for a little while and she can play with her cuckold by denying you first the feel of bare pussy and then just watching you cum for her. You should surprise her and give ip bare pussy for thanksgiving!

there is NOTHING like the feeling of entering a woman who was just recently fucked with a load inside of her. even a couple..
But just try giving in to your sensations and go down on her one of these nights and see how she reacts to that. If she is anything like the ladies I have been with, they go absolutely wild on your face cumming. There is no better experience except coming back up and kissing her deeply as you enter her again to cum.

Tanboat05 said:
there is NOTHING like the feeling of entering a woman who was just recently fucked with a load inside of her. even a couple.. But just try giving in to your sensations and go down on her one of these nights and see how she reacts to that. If she is anything like the ladies I have been with, they go absolutely wild on your face cumming. There is no better experience except coming back up and kissing her deeply as you enter her again to cum.

From personal experience I would agree with you in principle, yes the experience of being allowed into a woman and feeling her after she had been recently penetrated by another man/men can be an amazing feeling physically and mentally. Giving a woman oral after she had been recently penetrated by another man/men can be an amazing as well. On the flip side, there is also something amazing about simple watching her as she is being penetrated by another man/men while being denied access to penetrate her in the same manner.

Many of these feelings and sensations Steve has been able to experience and it will be good to hear which he prefer moving forward. Will also be interesting to see which Sue and Paul will truly prefer. No every lover would be ok with the husband being oral in such a manner.

Yes, Tanboat's description was quite exquisite and applicable. And in re-reading what I posted, especially in retrospect, I see I glossed over a lot.

However the real news is that last night Sue had said she was going to go and reply back to some of her email pals when she returned to our bedroom and sat next to me and said "can we talk a little?".

Well a little became a lot and we talked for much longer than the "little" she'd started with. We talked about a lot of things - a lot of what-if's and how-would-you-feel's.

She was honest, brutally honest at some points. I was reluctant at the start but by the end of the conversation, we were both talking very openly and very freely. Since we weren't going to be having sex or messing around it was easier to just talk instead of how Wednesdays start that way but end up very sexual.

One thing she emphasized is that she doesn't feel like she's falling in love with Paul. I asked her if she thought that was going to prevent or limit what she'd wanted to experience. She actually said "quite the opposite" and told me that she's very comforted by her own control and lack of feelings in that area. But she also added that she feels they are VERY sexually compatible. Despite that feeling, she also confirmed - a bit reluctantly - that she still hadn't reached that intense orgasm with him that she shares with me (and Robert). We talked a bit about her feeling that to be so significant and she said that she is confident that she and Paul will find their own way to achieve it and admits that she's been very close (indeed she felt the first twinges of it with him this past weekend). She said that for her, feeling that with him, just like with me and with Robert - that she says it seems to mark the point at which she feels this deep sense of satisfaction with him an she told me very clearly that she wants to feel it with him as she says that's when she feels both her peak pleasure but also the sense that she is giving herself fully to him and that when she can't control the orgasm that he (or I) will give her, that it's as if it marks a certain point in her feelings with him.

It made my head spin.

Gotta get off to work - but I will continue this later as we both made some interesting realizations last night. Particularly when she asked me if it makes me feel inadequate, inferior or not a man to see her let herself go with Paul. I told her that it did give me some awkward feelings knowing what was going on, etc. She looked at me sand said something like "you'll always be a man to me" and she proceeded to tell me that I was the one who made our children with her and that I was the one who'd built our lives together and that she'd always consider me a man because of all of that. She held me and told me that "just because you may not make me cum in the future doesn't mean I think any less of you or think you aren't a man".

More later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread