• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New and seeking a big one

• Thread starterDarkSugarr
  • Start date

DarkSugarr

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 15, 2009
Hi guys, new girl here. :flash:

I love big white dicks stuffed deep inside me but I need a big black one, to show my tiny-dicked little boyfriend what a real man looks like.

Any hung black guys around in the North U.K. or a bit further south for fun?

He will be used for clean-up duty and worship, of course. I will be busy enjoying a good fucking.

I am attaching two pics of me, for those interested. I am clean, discreet and very pleasant.

Thanks.

I don't intend to cause offence, but do you have trouble sleeping on your tummy with those beautiful big breasts?

Josetta said:
I don't intend to cause offence, but do you have trouble sleeping on your tummy with those beautiful big breasts?

LOL at Josetta! A very nice sense of humor you have!

Lol, funny but no, I work it out and get a good night's sleep.

Oh Sugar
Man would I like to suck your black nipples and lower your sweet black ass on my white face

Hey where north Uk are you based in london but up north quiet regular email me lets chat

Users who are viewing this thread