• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Need help

DawnW

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Please help me in reminding this pathetic excuse for penis how useless it is.

image000000.jpg

It is pitiful that he even uses rubbers while jerking off. I assume that is the only way he is able to cum, since he is too small to fuck and nobody would ever bother to suck such a little thing. And I hope that you make him lick up the cum afterwards so he can reuse the rubber and not waste unnecessary money on his so-called sex drive.

It is pitiful that he even uses rubbers while jerking off. I assume that is the only way he is able to cum, since he is too small to fuck and nobody would ever bother to suck such a little thing. And I hope that you make him lick up the cum afterwards so he can reuse the rubber and not waste unnecessary money on his so-called sex drive.
#TRUTH

Pitiful to say the least. His little nub is absolutely useless. I just like to remind him occasionally what a cock is supposed to be. The last time I allowed him to cum, he was to wear most of it and lick anything left over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back