• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Need advice on situation

• Thread starterjimtakingplung
  • Start date
Hi Jim

Well it was a long road but you two have made it. As i said in my last post the joys of a hot wife are the ultimate. I cant congratulate you enough for Amber sounds so special. She is now getting some big cocks and she enjoys them, as she should. She is getting fucked now by two different boyfriends and that is very hot for her,as it should be. Let her have the time of her life and you enjoy yourself as well in knowing the Amber is at last getting it put to her in a way that most women can only dream about. You both will be better for it. Not to mention the lucky ass boyfriends that are getting her sweet pussy. Her will pussy will not be getting sore very much longer as it will become acustom to the big you dicks. Matter of fact she will be very spoiled and as a hot young hot wife she deserves it. Happy Days You Two. :p okdeacon :):)

Mate, Its good that she is finally fucking others but you must remember that you are married and she should be coming home to you.My wife fucks others but she never stays the night.You are running the risk that she will think you dont care about her and will stay away forever

Thanks for all the advice and comments. I have enjoyed reading them. I am happy with everything so far. Lot of emotions, but I am glad she is so happy.

Thursday (Cont) - They went to a bar and ate and drank. They got back to Joy's and had some wine and watched movie. She admitted that Joy left the room because they were kissing pretty heavy. She said they also had sex. She was little more open about it. I guess since she knows I know about the other. She said she was litle to vocal the next morning. Joy and her boyfriend caught them. She said there was no doubt to Joy what they were doing that time. Matt left and she talked with Joy about what had happened. She told her not to tell me. She said of course not. She said we may not grill out with them anytime soon.

She asked me if I was ok with it. I said yes as long as she was happy. She gave me a huge kiss.

Fucking Smoking Hot

Its really getting good and HOT Jim!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks and please keep us posted. She will soon be talking to you about her out of marriage sex in detail. Your two are in for a hot fun thrill ride. So take a seat and get a far distant look for she is going to take you and her bfs on that magical HOT trip. Enjoy your sexy HOT WIFE.:p:p:p:p okdeacon ps And HAPPY HOT WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!1

Friday - She went to Jared's for the weekend. They stayed in all but Saturday night.

Saturday – they went to a nice place to eat. They went with some of his friends. She said one guy she knew from somewhere. I know my luck I work with him. She said they went back to his place. She admitted she was having more sex than when she was in college. She was pretty wild.

Sunday – Slept in then came home. We talked about everything. We got ready for bed and she gave me the not tonight. I was little upset.

Monday – She called me at work and said to come straight home she had to leave but wanted to see me. I got home and their were candles everywhere. She made up for the last two turn downs. I did use a condom and I also felt that she was loose. She didn't get off and I mentioned that she was looser. She said she was sorry and looked like she was going to cry. I told her it was ok. I liked it. She gave a little smile. I ate her and used the dildo which she loved.

She told me how happy she was right now. I told her I was really glad.

Tuesday – Amber went to lunch with Jared. I am pretty sure it was at his place were they had lunch. She called me and said she had something to tell me when I got home. I asked her for a hint and she said no she would rather talk about it face to face.

I got home and she was packing a bag to go out. She said Jared wanted her to come stay the night. I said ok. She said that brings me to what we need to talk about. I said what is it. She said he wants me to go away again. I said sure if that is what you want to do. She said it kinda was but a little problem. She said he wanted her to go with him to his families Christmas. They live about an hour from her parents.

I thought we were going to your families place for Christmas eve and Christmas. She said ya. It would only be Christmas eve and the day before that she would be affected. I asked her how she would get to her parents for Christmas. She said he would drop her off. I said dont you think that would look odd. She said no that they knew each other growing up and she could make an excuse of why she was there. She had told her mom that she might be going with some old friends on Christmas. I said so you already called her. She said ya. Are you mad. I said no. If that is what she wanted I was ok with it.

She said she really liked his mom and it would be good to see her again. He had told his mom that they were dating again and she was really happy for her to come. I was little shocked and didn't know what to say.

She left and went to see him.

>I was little shocked and didn't know what to say.

You can hardly be that surprised. You did everything to get rid of her, barring actually packing her bags yourself. :)

Did you always have to wear a condom? or did that come about bc of all this?

I agree that your wife is slipping away. There must be 'holy' ground for the two of you an the holidays normally is held for family time. Just Christmas eve? If it were one of the other days, okay, but Christmas eve is too important. She is saying goo bye.

I think she is looking for you to set some limits here. Stop being such a pushover. Do you want this relationship with her or do you want to let her go? From the sounds of things it may already be too late. But you need to have some more US time before there is nothing left holding you together. It is one thing to go off and play occasionally or regularly, but from what you are sharing with us, it seems there is almost no time with the two of you together.

Asshole i said to you your wife is going away. Im sure that she is fucking with him for a long time. Youre not cuck anymore youre alone asshole :D. Do you know your wife is not only in a sex game she is falling love with another man.

Hi Jim

I am a little surprised that you were so willing NOT to spend all of your Christmas time with Amber. But the way i understand it you two will hook up at her mothers on Christmas day which i assume is fine with you. Amber is having the time of her life right now, having steady sex with three studs. So it is understandable that her decisions are not too thought out. You are bending over backwards to please her. But we all know that this is what you really want her to do as far as the sex is concerned. You might be taking a risk of the familys finding out that Amber is fucking Jared since you say they are close. You and Amber need to work out some scheduling so she can have her three studs and spend much more time with you. She should be about ready for this. This way she can have all of you on a steady level. As long as she is having steady sex with all three of them she has NO plans to leave you. If she drops two of them then be careful. You need to be patient just a little longer and you will be rewarded with a happy and very active Hot Wife. Just keep your eyes open for her landing on just one of them. She also needs to understand that she can do it all and still have time for you and her. Man your beautiful hot wife is is a real prize, one to be cherished. So enjoy her totally and let her have all the sex she wants. Wishing you and Amber a very Merry Christmas. Many hot times. okdeacon

Does it excite you to know that she a wife (who gets a lot more sex) than other wives?
She is very lucky to have married you - because now she can play the field with your encouragement and on-going love for (her primal needs being met).

AngleBaby said:
I agree that your wife is slipping away. There must be 'holy' ground for the two of you an the holidays normally is held for family time. Just Christmas eve? If it were one of the other days, okay, but Christmas eve is too important. She is saying goo bye.
She isn't saying good bye. We talked about this alot more than what I put up. I try to keep the post brief but they get long.

okdeacon said:
I am a little surprised that you were so willing NOT to spend all of your Christmas time with Amber. But the way i understand it you two will hook up at her mothers on Christmas day which i assume is fine with you. Amber is having the time of her life right now, having steady sex with three studs. So it is understandable that her decisions are not too thought out. You are bending over backwards to please her. But we all know that this is what you really want her to do as far as the sex is concerned. You might be taking a risk of the familys finding out that Amber is fucking Jared since you say they are close. You and Amber need to work out some scheduling so she can have her three studs and spend much more time with you. She should be about ready for this. This way she can have all of you on a steady level. As long as she is having steady sex with all three of them she has NO plans to leave you. If she drops two of them then be careful. You need to be patient just a little longer and you will be rewarded with a happy and very active Hot Wife. Just keep your eyes open for her landing on just one of them. She also needs to understand that she can do it all and still have time for you and her. Man your beautiful hot wife is is a real prize, one to be cherished. So enjoy her totally and let her have all the sex she wants. Wishing you and Amber a very Merry Christmas. Many hot times. okdeacon
Thanks, I am not loosing her. We spend time together, but I am at work all the time. That is part of the reason I wanted her to do this. SHe likes to go out and I can't all the time. We see each other close to the same amount.

I expect her to develop feeling for all the guys or just one. Knowing her like I do she will probably end up just seeing one of them.

Saraha said:
Does it excite you to know that she a wife (who gets a lot more sex) than other wives?
She is very lucky to have married you - because now she can play the field with your encouragement and on-going love for (her primal needs being met).
Yes it is very exciting. I wouldn't change anything write now.

Tuesday - They stayed in and he cooked. She said they had sex. I asked her for more detail. She got really red. She said I don't feel right talking about that. I said I am your husband. We don't have any secrets. She said it is not secret just odd to talk about. I said I have been really open. I think the least you could do is open up about things.

She said ok and started talking about things. She said he was good in bed. She said she gets off easy with him. He is almost 8 inches and pretty thick. She said he is very aggressive. Which she likes. She said she is kinda falling for him. She said I had nothing to worry about. She just likes being with him.
I told her she should be careful. He might ask her to marry him in front of all his family. She said shut up.

Wednesday 17th – She got home around 6. We got to talk and then she went to sleep. A lot of quality time for us.

Thursday – She was all packed and ready for another weekend. She looked amazing. She had on a short skirt and tight top. I asked her about the condoms and she said they were past that point dont you think. I said ya I guess.

They were going clubbing with Matt.

Jim

Hey man i am the one saying you are NOT losing your wife that she is just having the time of her life. Did you miss read my post. Also she will soon be comfortable in discussing her sexual games with the other guys in more detail with you. She is just still a little shy at this time. She is going to really enjoy having sex with these studs and Jim she SHOULD. This is what its all about and you have the best set up with your wife and her lovers i have ever heard of. So again you and her have nothing to do but just ENJOY your new found sex life. Congratulations okdeacon :p:p:p:p

Users who are viewing this thread