• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Need a man to lick his wife's pussy juice off my hard cock

• Thread starterIndago1893
  • Start date

Indago1893

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 25, 2012
Should probably post this in the "confessions" thread since I'm straight and a little embarrassed to admit it, but I can't stop fantasizing about a man's wife cumming all over my hard cock, then pulling it out and making her husband lick her juice off of my stiff prick then make him watch while I plunge it back in and make her cum again. Even better if she verbally humiliates him while he licks me clean.

Attachments

• DSC_0224.jpg
    DSC_0224.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 302
  • DSC_0221.jpg
    DSC_0221.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 220
  • DSC_0219.jpg
    DSC_0219.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 256
My wife has admitted that she would like that before, but has since closed down a bit more...

The ultimate submission

Indago1893 said:
Should probably post this in the "confessions" thread since I'm straight and a little embarrassed to admit it, but I can't stop fantasizing about a man's wife cumming all over my hard cock, then pulling it out and making her husband lick her juice off of my stiff prick then make him watch while I plunge it back in and make her cum again. Even better if she verbally humiliates him while he licks me clean.
Thats what a real cuck should do sir. , the ultimate submission .

My wife is sleeping, can I fantasize about being in my short dress, on my knees, in my blond wig. Licking, and sucking you deep into my velvety throat. And feel you swell up, just before you squirt three hot jets of cum down my throat MASTER?

Users who are viewing this thread