• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Naughty Pics of my fiance

• Thread starterStoned_rabbit
  • Start date
Wow...

Great discription WifePleaser.

Stoned Rabbit, do you think she'd like that scenario?

PS -- Awesome pics!

I think she probably would given a little co-ercing .. lol

Me on the other hand.. I've always been a dominant. so I wouldn't know.

Yummy Fishnet stockings always gets me hard.

Guys, the dirtier the comments, the better :) .. Tell her how u'd like to use her .. or see her used.

Mmmm - fishnet stockinged legs going up my chest with the feet around my neck as I fold her in half and fuck her DEEP. The cuffs behind the back simply add to the position :)

Pushing as deep and as hard as I want, since her hands are pinned behind her.

Presumably she cleans her lovers up properly with her mouth after they have 'unloaded'?

Lovely shots of this hot woman. :D

Handcuffs and fishnet stockings on a girl with great tits and a tight ass? I'm sold. Strip her down to those stockings, a thong, a blindfold, and those cuffs, and leave her in a motel room. When you come back a few hours later she'll be covered in sweat, decorated with hand prints, still crying, and have cum leaking out of both her holes.

Just a screenshot of a cam while she was playing with herself, and a few extras lying around..

Enjoy.

She is sooo freakin hot. I would love to take her. Where are you guys from?

Ontario Canada.

Guys keep the comments cummin. Dirtier the better. Don't be afraid of letting us know how ud like to us her as a cum dumpster ( or cleaned up after )...

Wow, this woman is beautiful.

I would love for her to straddle my face and rub her mons and clit on my face as she takes a huge cock. When they both cum, I will be in the perfect position to ease their separation and give gentle kisses all around her sweet hole as I greedily clean and swallow their mixed essence.

Update: Her keeping her man happy.

another few pics of fun we had yesterday

Would luv to meet you two........she looks beautiful sexy & wonderful.....in the sweater & stockings photo she needs heels instead of the house shoes

Few more pictures I've rounded up!

We've been talking and have found a mutual couple to play with ... Will let you guys know what goes on.

Users who are viewing this thread