• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Native African women

• Thread starterSlavetoebony
  • Start date

Slavetoebony

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 4, 2006
This might be a bit controversial, but I decided to post a few pics of native African women. Enjoy!

Attachments

• 5223jv04l.jpg
    5223jv04l.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 1,212
  • 5223jv05l.jpg
    5223jv05l.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 898
  • 129228_2_o.jpg
    129228_2_o.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 1,375
  • blackslut74.jpg
    blackslut74.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 3,164
  • African_woman_2_jp.jpg
    African_woman_2_jp.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 735
Reactions: ChillKingAtl
Looks like those two are getting ready for some lesbian kissing?

Attachments

• himba.jpg
    himba.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 1,172
very nice, much appreciated, thank you for posting these photos

From Uwe Ommer's Erotic photography of African women.

Attachments

• om3.jpg
    om3.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 221
  • om1.jpg
    om1.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 612
  • black_ladies_04.jpg
    black_ladies_04.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 314
  • om4.jpg
    om4.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 243
  • om5.jpg
    om5.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 389
More from Uwe Ommer

Attachments

• om6.jpg
    om6.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 406
  • om7.jpg
    om7.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 540
  • om8.jpg
    om8.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 190
  • om9.jpg
    om9.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 191
  • om10.jpg
    om10.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 290
And the final Uwe Ommer lot for today.

Attachments

• om16.jpg
    om16.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 365
  • om12.jpg
    om12.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 252
  • om11.jpg
    om11.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 305
  • page_ms_ommer_black_ladies_01_0705231347_id_4792.jpg
    page_ms_ommer_black_ladies_01_0705231347_id_4792.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 427
Very nice!!!!

All these women look so beautiful and sexy. I would love to have one as my wife.

not nude...but shes fantastic!

Attachments

• cav1.jpg
    cav1.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 286
  • cav2.jpg
    cav2.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 235
May be you should consider to look for black cucks ... lol

thawks said:
NOW THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT! I have been lucky enough to enjoy the love a few black women in my past and when I read some stories of how some white ladies on here are addicted to black men.....well let me tell you the roles can be reversed quite easily. For those of you white men that have not tried, you should. All the same things come into play, the look of your white skin on her black body is incredible, the softness, the touch of her plump lips on your lips, on your body, on your cock is incredible. What sucks is the double standards of some black men, ok for them to chase whites but not ok for the black women to be with a white man. Bullshit! Thanks for the posts and pictures as these ladies are ourstanding!

loved the photos - black women are great I agree, especially dominant ones

Reactions: toolman2c
Young African women

Attachments

• 10041.jpg
    10041.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 82
  • 11366.jpg
    11366.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 75
  • 12053.jpg
    12053.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 104
  • 13546.jpg
    13546.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 120
  • 13244.jpg
    13244.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 67
Last edited by a moderator:
more beautiful African babes.

Attachments

• 14340.jpg
    14340.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 59
  • 30103.jpg
    30103.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 64
  • 33832.jpg
    33832.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 59
  • 35408.jpg
    35408.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 59
  • 35487.jpg
    35487.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 168
Every atom in our body can be changed by changing our thoughts. 200 million cells die every second and 200 million cells replace them. The LOA (law of attraction) says that if we want to have more fun, we must first take less notice of those who have told us we shouldn't. What stops a white wife allowing herself to try Big Black Thick Uncut Cock? Only her thoughts and beliefs, that's all. But if she gives herself permission, and does not care what others may think, then she can have her cake and eat it too.

Vanilla sex is rather tame once you have allowed yourself to dance with a black man in the warm of the night. Once you have tried it, you begin to wonder why you took so long to set aside your inhibitions - maybe you were in a mind prison all your life and felt you could not escape the rules others tried to make you obey.

Each of us is supposed to have the FREEWILL granted by our maker, to do and feel and experience what we feel may be beneficial to us. Others can decide what they want, and they should not try to impose their will on us.

two more 'native' pics. Enjoy!

Attachments

• himba_showered.jpg
    himba_showered.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 509
  • 391929880_ac8d300760.jpg
    391929880_ac8d300760.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 426
Josetta what does youre flowery BS have to do with pics of black woman? NOTHING
you post the same crap over and over when people call you out as fake you hide behind the "my owners wont let me show pics"...which sounds like so much BS. they obviously let you come on here over and over...lets get real now. regardless dont ruin every thread in here. youre opinions are welcome where warranted..this post not one of them. and merry xmas anyway!

Damn, that second African woman is sexy. Gorgeous upturned breasts!!

Ummm, Josetta...a "big black thick uncut cock" is a mental picture that makes me want to barf. Just so you know REAL white women ( I don't include you since you're an obvious imposter) dont all agree with your opinion of what is alluring.
A big thick uncut black cock looks like a turd to me.

u go alexis..my meat is trimmed. maybe josetta can tell me how many cells were lost when the dr. snipped it off when i was a baby!

Alex, you will never be able to accuse me of being TOO SCARED to have a different opinion to others. A few of the guys flock together for comfort, which cracks me up.

Not every white women has the courage to act out her dream of tasting BBC, because they instinctly worry about how their family and friends will react if they find out.

I think it would be so awful to have a love life that is limited to what others think is proper. Until around 1960, Doctors claimed there was no such thing as a female orgasm. An education for a female was considered a waste of money only 70 years ago.

In parts of America even to this day, there are towns which will not allow black men to live. The Sherrif picks them up in his patrol car and takes them 30 miles out of town and puts them on a bus to another state - and says very firmly, "don't come back or you will be arrested for vagrancy".

Yet America fights wars in other countries on the pretence of promoting democracy.

We can pretend these things are not happening, but the outside world is fully aware of the double standards and the extent of the poverty in this country.

The computerised voting system disallows a high percentage of votes from the poorer people around America.

There are strong doubts in the minds of people from other countries regarding whether American astronauts got to the moon. It is such a long time since the last moon landing that it looks like America still DOES NOT HAVE the ability to get there.

There is a radiation belt between Earth and the Moon, that would fry any space traveller that passed by. It is too strong to shield a human against. How did the astronauts get by without their bodies dissolving? Was it a big conspiracy, filmed in the desert? Many scientists believe so!

Users who are viewing this thread