• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife's first going black( true story)

Oh Man, that little white bitch loved that black cock soooo much. You have good reason to be proud of your hot wife Alex. I hope you help her find lots more bulls to keep her satisfied like this.

I like how your wife has 5 different hair color.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Katie

Isn't this katie from Kansas? We use to live in Tulsa and now Florida but after we came here we saw stuff on katie 54 and my husband wished he knew about her when we lived in Tulsa. He wants to fuck her bad LOL

That's quite an exciting story. And the pictures too are smashing, though next time clean her up.

I'm a voyeur and I'd love to watch my wife fuck another man, especially a black man. She just won't do it though. Sometimes we talk about it during sex and she fucks like the ***** she really is, she just won't do it for real.

I agree with G-Mannn's post earlier. That is not the same woman in the different videos. I guess he has 2 wives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back