• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wifes first affair

• Thread starterJackson233
  • Start date

Jackson233

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 28, 2007
My wife of 8 years had her first affair... of course with my blessing... I took these photos minutes after she got home from the hotel where she'd met with her friend. She sucked him off and swallowed his cum before he fucked her hard for almost an hour! Her pussy was tender from the 'abuse', but still hot, wet and ready for me!

She has since fucked another guy & has a trip planned to Las vegas next month! I love it & can hardly wait! maybe it's just me, but the more she fucks other guys, the better her pussy feels!:)

nice snatch. i'd like to pull on those pretty pussy lips with my lips before i bang her. when will she be in vegas? i'll be there july 15-17. would you like to hear her grunt as my balls slap her ass? hit me up at denverdeuce at yahoo dot com

Las Vegas trip

Here is a photo of her pussy about a month after her first affair... freshly waxed and ready for her friends cock again!

She is going to Las Vegas in August with her slutty cousin and hopes to get a taste of her first black cock! I'm sending our camcorder with her and hoping to have video of her getting her getting well fucked! Lately we have been practising with a huge, thick black dildo (it looks like Shane Desiels... more than she could ever handle before, but now she is really loosening up... I can almost get my fist into her!

Man, that is one sweet looking pussy. Would love to have a taste.
Nice picture quality, too. Post more.

Keep us informed

It 's nice to have a wife that takes initiative. Be sue she will get laid by BBC and when she has got the taste for it, she will become instainable longing for BBC... So keep your camera at hand and share the lovely pics you make... And show something more of that lucious body!!!

Hot pics, and one hot fuckable slut wife you have there.

Jackson233 said:
Here is a photo of her pussy about a month after her first affair... freshly waxed and ready for her friends cock again!

She is going to Las Vegas in August with her slutty cousin and hopes to get a taste of her first black cock! I'm sending our camcorder with her and hoping to have video of her getting her getting well fucked! Lately we have been practising with a huge, thick black dildo (it looks like Shane Desiels... more than she could ever handle before, but now she is really loosening up... I can almost get my fist into her!

I would love to stick my dick in that!

couple of video grabs

Quality of grabs sucks. This is from the first time she ever played with a black toy... a little one... as I mentioned before she has since graduated to a huge black dildo, but this provided a great start!

2 more

Her pussy looks so much looser now that she is fucking her thick dildo all the time... and it is always waxed and ready these days! Will post newer photos soon! Any well hung black mans in Toronto area interested?

Toronto black bull responding

greetings

6'4/235 attractive intelligent hung black bull thats safe and exp. with selective hotwives and couples.

onyxtmg@rogers.com

when you ready

Jackson233 said:
My wife of 8 years had her first affair... of course with my blessing... I took these photos minutes after she got home from the hotel where she'd met with her friend. She sucked him off and swallowed his cum before he fucked her hard for almost an hour! Her pussy was tender from the 'abuse', but still hot, wet and ready for me!

She has since fucked another guy & has a trip planned to Las vegas next month! I love it & can hardly wait! maybe it's just me, but the more she fucks other guys, the better her pussy feels!:)

i can only dream of getting my cock into that pussy and filling it with cum

Update!

My wife spent her first night in Vegas last night and this morning I rec'd a text message saying that she'd fucked 3 guys at once! I'll post details once I hear about it! (and hopefully photos from a video?!!)

Update pt2

She did bring 3 guys back to her room but unfortunately couldn't set up the camera (too shy to ask them just to tape the damm event!) and all 3 guys were white :-( ... but they did fuck her one after another after she sucked their cocks and fulfilled her fantasy of a mini gangbang!

Someday I hope to arrange the same event closer to home so that I can watch/photograph!

Now I am anxiously awaiting her arrival home tomorrow so that I can give her well used pussy a hard fucking! Of course there is still tonight... Saturday night in Vegas... she said she'd try and find a BBC as her cousin found one last night!

I am in the toronto area. I posted to your last message

What the word....did dhe find some BBC in Vegas?

Come on Jackson let us know what happened on her last night in Vegas. Does she know your have this thread going? If so let her read our replys as she is getting us all hot to. I for one would like to thank your beautiful Hot Wife for sharing her pussy with other men so you can share the story with us:p okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread