• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wife

• Thread starterFire_Marshall
  • Start date

Fire_Marshall

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 15, 2012
zB55g.jpg

Wow! She is a smoking beauty

I would like to lick her pussy until she comes in my mouth

hMGga.jpg

I cant wait buddy, post another one

How do you see her toes Saraha?!

fb674 said:
I cant wait buddy, post another one

Post a hundred photos, and tell us how you met her and what you do in bed together. Paint a picture in our minds, so we can imagine standing by your bed with a video camera watching everything you do to her - make the guys jealous, and make bi-ladies feel they are missing out as well.

She has a certain innocent look about her, as though she is now ready for loving.

dude I can scroll w/o any difficulties...especially for someone so beautiful. Ty for sharing, congrats!

she is gorgeous xx

She's half Korean, 21, and I'm the only guy she's ever even kissed. Hoping to change that ;)

Attachments

• 20120714_001733.jpg
    20120714_001733.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 731
  • IMG_1842.jpg
    IMG_1842.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 760
I want someone to fuck her and I want to suck off her juices from his cock. Im bi-curious so if he wants to fuck me to warm up before he takes her then I will accept. I just want to make sure she's in heaven.

VS7dw.jpg

Not sure which format you all prefer. Giant or thumbnail?

She is stunning!! I would say any format as long as we get to see her.

Wonderful! I have no better words to define her.
You are a lucky man indeed.
Does she cuckold you?
Is she aware of you posting these photos on here?
Thank you for sharing, anyway ! :)
GP
PS: how did you manage to post such a large photo?

No, I'm trying to get her cuck me though. She knows I took then to share them, just not to who. I used Imgur and pasted the URL on the little picture with the mountains lol. I'm currently trying to convince her to either sleep with another man or a threesome with her sister. Haha

Damn she's hot!!!

Your wife is fucking gorgeous.. I agree with the others in that I don't give a damn how you post her pictures as long as they keep coming. I am pretty much a "real thing" guy. Never really got off on pics etc.. But I have and am going to JO to her picture!! Hope you don't mind..

I doubt you will ANY problems finding someone to take her but just be selective because she deserves it..

If you are in the SoCal area I would love to help. Just let me know and I can help take her to heaven, over and over.

Users who are viewing this thread