• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My ***** wife

• Thread starterbabyruthiezhubby
  • Start date
B

babyruthiezhubby

Here's a few pics I took of my slut wife Ruthie with a black guy who found her on Craig's List. We post an add about once a month on Craig's List ( "slut wife needs cocks" ) and then I drive her around all week end to fuck all the guys who respond. This was the first time she ever met this guy. He rented a room at motel 6 and we met him there and withing 5 minutes he was pumping his bare black cock in her slutty cunt. He filled her pussy with a nice big load. She sucked and fucked 13 guys in all that weekend .

Attachments

• Picture 104.jpg
    Picture 104.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 738
  • Picture 137.jpg
    Picture 137.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 797
  • Picture 035.jpg
    Picture 035.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 558
  • Picture 090.jpg
    Picture 090.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 596
  • Picture 054.jpg
    Picture 054.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 714
Fantastic wife and pics.So was that 13 Black studs on that weekend?Is she BBC only? I hope so..

alanjess said:
Fantastic wife and pics.So was that 13 Black studs on that weekend?Is she BBC only? I hope so..

She loves black cocks but unfortunately we live in Iowa so black guys are a little harder to find around here. she'll take any color cocks but black cock is her favorite.

WOW very sexy woman!! LOVE that cummy pussy!!

yeah... she sure is.... wise u where in brissie.......

MacNfries said:
babyruthiezhubby,
Its always nice to get your updates on Ruthie ... she's one of my very favorite, and original, slut wives. I belonged to her website for a while; not the least disappointed.
I wish her well, and hope you'll continue updating us on her activities. What a couple!
Mac
:D

Thanks for the good word Mac. Ruthie and I do have a lot of Fun with that site. Her more than me lol but I do love watching her and taking the video and fucking her creamy pussy after all the other guys get done filling her up.

Love the one of her deep throating and showing her wedding ring

What a lucky guy you are to have such a wonderful woman for you wife. She is a treasure. Women like her are rare and hard to find.

Slutloverr said:
thats a great slut wife you have, you must be so proud!

I am very proud of her.

Attachments

• Picture 010.JPG
    Picture 010.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 304

Users who are viewing this thread