• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife

• Thread starterJIM_2342003
  • Start date

JIM_2342003

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 10, 2009
Hi everyone, I have been working with members with fakes, but not as yet posted a few photos of my wife so some to start please comment :eek:

Attachments

• wife4.jpg
    wife4.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 550
  • wife5.jpg
    wife5.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 730
  • wife1.jpg
    wife1.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 539
  • IMG_0544.jpg
    IMG_0544.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 630
Mmmm - a very nice introduction to Buckinghamshire - great views :) Nice to see she has a well-practiced mouth.

Does she play around, or are you just sharing her photos?

Hi,
First off she does play with the right person/s. She has always thought about being taken by a big black bull or group. Sue does know I have put up a few of her and looking forward to a few replys, hotter the better boys and girls.

Jim.

Hi Jim! What a really hot looking wife you have! You are one lucky guy to have that to sleep with!:)

Few more

Hi... Here are a few more photos for you please post comments/ PM we love them... nasty and dirty please ;);):D

Attachments

• Sue Waiting.jpg
    Sue Waiting.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 247
  • Sue Pulling up.jpg
    Sue Pulling up.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 301
  • Sue Flash.jpg
    Sue Flash.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 532
  • Sue Work.jpg
    Sue Work.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 376
  • Sue Hold-ups.jpg
    Sue Hold-ups.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 364
Now that is what I wanted to see..some titty! Ummm, your wife is looking good man! Ask her to not stop with taking her clothes off and showing us all! Has she a black lover?

very beautiful body perfect breasts. id love her to queen me.

I would love to decorate those beautiful tits with me cum! I bet her pussy gets real wet too!

hi all.... thanks so far for those who have made a comment we love them ... sue would go black and yes she does cum hard ... we will add more photos soon if there is requests .. sue will be seeing another man tonight so will ask her to get some photos ..;)

Would your wife go black only? Maybe have a young exclusive big cocked young black lover?

• Love
Reactions: mjb0007bond
Nice, does she do blacks? Does she do multiple partners?

As I said in my last post... ;);) :) yes sue would love to go black.

Think this needs a bump ppl..

She is out tonight for the first time this year I hope that she comes home after the club with a young hung stud to start the years cuckold off... fingers crossed

I can tell that your wife is a cutie! Such an amazing sexy cute body. That's my kinda cutie. You need to post more pictures.

she is gagging for another man infront of me now

Tonight is the night :)..... We are going out on the town and she has said she is looking.. I just saw what she is putting on OMG ...... :-O

Update photo

Hi lads there is an update of photos for you we hope you like..

Please message me and post dirty nasty comments I love to know what men would like to do with her

Attachments

• sue1.jpg
    sue1.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 182
  • sue8.jpg
    sue8.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 180
  • sue22.jpg
    sue22.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 179
  • Hubby could belive this photo.jpg
    Hubby could belive this photo.jpg