• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife

that would be fantastic, I've watched my wife in the shower with other guys and its something you won't soon forget
I definitely want to watch her with another guy , we haven't done anything yet, we have found the rite guy or opportunity....I'm hoping it happens soon I'm so ready to watch her ride another guys cock...

A little down pants IMG_20231226_071806.jpg

I definitely want to watch her with another guy , we haven't done anything yet, we have found the rite guy or opportunity....I'm hoping it happens soon I'm so ready to watch her ride another guys cock...
as long as she is in agreement don't hesitate, it is a fantastic feeling watching your wife fuck

as long as she is in agreement don't hesitate, it is a fantastic feeling watching your wife fuck
Yes absolutely, she is in agreement she wants me and another guy to play with her all night long , she wants to be used , not abused but fucked passionately all night long by me and another guy taking turns cumming in and on her ...

New here , just wanted to post pictures of my wife so you could let me know what everyone thinks, I'd like to know what you would like to do with her and how she looks .. thanks for looking 😁IMG_20231225_163326.jpg
Your marriage shirt lol please

Yes absolutely, she is in agreement she wants me and another guy to play with her all night long , she wants to be used , not abused but fucked passionately all night long by me and another guy taking turns cumming in and on her ...
don't wait get it to happen, taking turns is extremely hot, love to spin my wife around one of us in her mouth and the other behind her in her pussy then change

don't wait get it to happen, taking turns is extremely hot, love to spin my wife around one of us in her mouth and the other behind her in her pussy then change
Yes sir that would be so hot , she has mentioned that she wants to lay back and have me start fucking her then pull out and him fuck her just taking turns like that .. I bet it's going to be one hell of a night

Users who are viewing this thread

Back