My wife

• Thread starterrobleah
  • Start date
So horny this morning , wanting to watch another mans cock slowly disappear in my wife , who would mount her and let me watch , then the following week text me pictures and tell me how they fucked her , Screenshot_20240201-170330.png

• Love
Reactions: zarkovac, Natamofo, hotcummer and 2 others
robleah said:
So horny this morning , wanting to watch another mans cock slowly disappear in my wife , who would mount her and let me watch , then the following week text me pictures and tell me how they fucked her , Screenshot_20240201-170330.png
I'd want more then her sexy pussy I would have my tongue up her asshole first

• Love
Reactions: robleah
Zima said:
I'd want more then her sexy pussy I would have my tongue up her asshole first
Definitely would want to watch your mouth and tongue all over it

robleah said:
Definitely would want to watch your mouth and tongue all over it
I'd leave no part of her naked body untasted, you'd be watching me kiss her nipples, neck ass and pussy and I'd be loving every inch of it

• Love
At the tanning bed , trying to get her tan onIMG_20240405_053552.jpg

• Love
Reactions: zarkovac, SailorBul, hotcummer and 1 other person
Any thoughts on what you'd like to see next , any thoughts on how you would use her , I'd love to watch some one undress her and taste every inch of her body...

Reactions: milfstretcher
robleah said:
Any thoughts on what you'd like to see next , any thoughts on how you would use her , I'd love to watch some one undress her and taste every inch of her body...
one of her open pussy please to rate

• Love
milfstretcher said:
one of her open pussy please to rate

Any more pics of pussy to rate

• Love
Reactions: milfstretcher, Zima, mailkme and 1 other person
I would love someone telling me they would fuck my wife as I watched...

I'd like to see her cocked ....that would be so hot...

milfstretcher said:
a very nice pussy, a high 7 out of 10
idk, I give a 9 on 10

You can watch her sucking my cock, while I give her pussey a good licking before my cock rubs her pussey before entering her, and giving her a good fucking, I would come inside her multiple times, filling her womb. X

• Love
Someone please tell me they are on there way to meet us , she will be wearing this dress with absolutely nothing under it , tell me your going to slowly pull those straps off her shoulders,rite in front of me , slowly ******** her naked body to me .... rubbing her all over ...IMG_20240412_111233.jpg

• Love
Reactions: milfstretcher, zarkovac, Domfrank and 1 other person
anyone wife willing do video call

robleah said:
Someone please tell me they are on there way to meet us , she will be wearing this dress with absolutely nothing under it , tell me your going to slowly pull those straps off her shoulders,rite in front of me , slowly ******** her naked body to me .... rubbing her all over ...IMG_20240412_111233.jpg
dam if u r close pm me

• Love
robleah said:
I'd love to slide those thin straps over her shoulders and watch as she shes her beautiful naked body letting the dress fall to the floor leaving her standing completely naked in front of us I'd have my hands and mouth all over her playing with and kissing her bare tita naked back and ass and also a hand full of er pussy

• Love
Reactions: robleah and mailkme
Zima said:
I'd love to slide those thin straps over her shoulders and watch as she shes her beautiful naked body letting the dress fall to the floor leaving her standing completely naked in front of us I'd have my hands and mouth all over her playing with and kissing her bare tita naked back and ass and also a hand full of er pussy
I come from behind resting my cock on her ass cheeks and kissing her neck right hand on her breast and left hand squeezing her ass. Kissing, and grabbing in unison/rhythm to what you’re doing In the front.
I feel her body tremble as my shaft rests between her ass cheeks from excitement and apprehension. But the lust of our kisses drives her to keep going.

Last edited:
  • Love
Zima said:
O , damn let's keep going , sitting there watching you touch my wife would be so amazing... seeing your hands all over her body , watching you pull those straps off her shoulders slowly showing her naked body to me..