My wife was recognized

• Thread startermstevens75
  • Start date
I haven't had one of her coworkers recognize my wife. But I did have a guy who's wife was a friend of my wife. Turns out he had pics of his wife and we ended up sharing.
It was very scary at first, but really damned exciting.

mstevens75 said:
I have been a cuck wannabe for a long time and have often shared pics of my wife with guys online and jerked off while they describe what they would do to her.

I had a guy I was doing this with recently that I met through AFF. I sent him a new pic of her recently and didn’t do a good enough job blurring her face. He came back and told me her name and that he works with her. I had used a fake name for her when chatting with him previously.

They work for a large company and I don’t know how he knows her for sure. I have sent pics of her naked, her pussy and her tits.

She is a Bbw and would kill me if she knew a coworker had seen her naked and that he had heard me jerk off while he described what he would do. I also told him how small my cock is and sent pics that he laughed at when we first started chatting.

This is scary and making me horny. He seems to really have the upper hand here and I am hoping he doesn’t say anything to her or her coworkers

Not sure what to do next

Mike
Send me your wifes pic imagine me face fucking the bitch with my thick cock? Pics of my sub wife

IMG_2255.gif
IMG_1264.jpeg
IMG_2244.jpeg
IMG_1549406686.jpeg
IMG_2638.gif
IMG_1549406688.gif
IMG_1920.jpeg

Reactions: sissyjenny, fredjac, slavecplTX and 2 others
mstevens75 said:
I have been a cuck wannabe for a long time and have often shared pics of my wife with guys online and jerked off while they describe what they would do to her.

I had a guy I was doing this with recently that I met through AFF. I sent him a new pic of her recently and didn’t do a good enough job blurring her face. He came back and told me her name and that he works with her. I had used a fake name for her when chatting with him previously.

They work for a large company and I don’t know how he knows her for sure. I have sent pics of her naked, her pussy and her tits.

She is a Bbw and would kill me if she knew a coworker had seen her naked and that he had heard me jerk off while he described what he would do. I also told him how small my cock is and sent pics that he laughed at when we first started chatting.

This is scary and making me horny. He seems to really have the upper hand here and I am hoping he doesn’t say anything to her or her coworkers

Not sure what to do next

Mike
Has it occurred to that he is just pretending he works with her? Perhaps he found her name through another source. Picture search works really well these days.

CuckedHusband said:
I hope my wife gets recognised soon

IMG_2274.jpeg IMG_2360.png IMG_2379.jpeg

West London NHS Nurse Charlie?

Reactions: Hornyhubb, badman and wifefuckeracnj