• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife Shows Her Pretty Holes

Just to say hello)

xxx (587).jpg

She looks amazing! The spread cunt one is my favorite.

She would be a TOP DOLLAR piece of ass ! Her beauty and her body would men digging deep into their wallets to spend one night enjoying her goodies . I don't have much money , so I would give my left nut to have that HOT young lady !

Oh, she is so happy and wet after reading your comments;) Let's fantasize a little bit - how much would you pay for 1 night of fucking her in every hole:cool:?

xxx (405).jpg xxx (435).jpg xxx (446).jpg xxx (474).jpg xxx (538).jpg

A lot, because I like her, but I hope she's the kind of girl who would be a really a cheap *****.

Real meetings are welcome for every day, but not for every cock;)

xxx (698).jpg xxx (754).jpg xxx (770).jpg
then if you are real and you are meeting everyday with other guys, where are the pictures with other guys? if the privacy problem of guys, less you can cover their face with mask. So here a lot of people are dreaming and fantasying but who realize and can prove this fantasies are just very limited people

then if you are real and you are meeting everyday with other guys, where are the pictures with other guys? if the privacy problem of guys, less you can cover their face with mask. So here a lot of people are dreaming and fantasying but who realize and can prove this fantasies are just very limited people

Just very limited people think that agressive and hyper persevering maner of chatting would help them to fuck someones wife ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back