• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife is finally letting me post her pix

• Thread starterKorigador
  • Start date

What do you think of my wife?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please tell me what you think of my wife before bed. Do you think her pussy is inviting enough? Does she look good enough for you?

When I showed her your comments, she was thrilled and wanted to hear more.

Attachments

• teddy.jpg
    teddy.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 367
  • teddy 2.jpg
    teddy 2.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 199
  • open legs.jpg
    open legs.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 416
  • pussy open.jpg
    pussy open.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 455
Your wife is beautiful 'right before bed'...
In fact she looks delicious and a little bit shy 'right before bed'...
Wouldn't it be beautiful to observe her as a strong, well-hung man makes love to her on that bed, on your sheets?
Wouldn't you love to see her tremendous multiple orgasms on his large cock, and then he would fill her with torrents of semen from his horse cock?
Please encourage her, she is beautiful!

I love the one's in the bath, made me want to climb in. She has nice tits too, small and lovely.

What a pussy she has got there. Made me rock hard. I would love to fuck that sexy woman. Any creampie pics of her?

Last edited by a moderator:
Korigador,

Yes, of course, your wife looks more — much more — than "good enough." She's a very attractive woman with a beautiful, voluptuous pussy.

Your most recent photos of her look stretched, though. I hope your wife isn't asking you to do that because she thinks she is "too fat." She isn't; she's very shapely. Her photos should be posted with the correct aspect ratio; stretching them causes her to look distorted.

Please encourage your wife to allow you to photograph her in progressively more provocative poses, and post her photos. She looks very sexy.

—Custer

thanks for bringing you wife on here! she is hot, you would like it if we fucked her silly before your eyes?

It is my fantasy to watch her get "fucked silly before my eyes." It is a turn on for me when she thinks I am someone else having sex with her and she calls me another name. Even though it is her fantasy, the thoughts makes me cum even harder.

I'm sorry to say I do not have any creampie photos of her as of yet. I will try to get some.

Games you could play....

Korigador,

Re.:

Korigador said:
It is a turn on for me when she thinks I am someone else having sex with her and she calls me another name.

That sounds quite positive. If your wife is willing to tease you in that way, it's a good sign. I suggest encouraging her, *whenever* the two of you are in bed together, to imagine (and, if she thinks visually, actually visualize) you as another man she feels attracted to, and call you by his name, especially (of course) when she orgasms. She could play this game while fondling you in bed even if you aren't actually having sex.

Another game you might consider suggesting would involve the two of you going out together for routine activities in public such as (for instance) shopping for groceries. Encourage her to look for men she finds sexually attractive and point them out to you, perhaps by whispering "him" in your ear while gesturing or pointing briefly in "his" direction. And, of course, encourage your wife to make eye contact with other men, particularly those she finds attractive.

Another game you might suggest could be played in the evening and would involve pretending your kitchen (or dining room or living room) is a bar. Initially, pretend you are the bartender. Your wife orders her drink, and you bring it. Then, pour yourself a drink and — pretending you are "another man, an attractive potential lover," take your drink elsewhere in the room and begin sipping it. The game would consist of your wife bringing her drink over to you, asking if you mind if she joins you, then seducing you with conversation combined with suitable facial expressions, gestures and other body language. If she does a good job, reward her in some fashion to be chosen by her. (Any feedback you give your wife should, of course, be positive. Be careful about this — if she senses you are "debriefing her," she may be offended and conclude she doesn't like games of this nature.)

—Custer

Her bare ass

I will be on a business trip for a weeks, so I thought I would leave you pictures of my wife. The first one is after she has been freshly fucked and exhausted. Would you like to put her in this postion? Maybe know someone that would? The other is right before we went out a few years ago. Please let me know what you think. MY wife has enjoyed your comments so far and wants to hear more.

Attachments

• bare ass.jpg
    bare ass.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 333
  • SEXYPOSE.JPG
    SEXYPOSE.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 347
unless you have a gun to her head i wouldnt worry about Making her do something she doesnt want to do. if she wants to she will. and probably has ;)....you can ask her to let you in on the fun though! and she is gorgeous by the way! hope you all have fun and isnt that whats important! :D

Just about everything a guy would want in a woman.

I'm sure you'd do just about anything to get to that pussy.

YUM let me tap that sweet pussy and ass when your gone

From one woman to another, if you want to share your very sexy body with a lover, then go ahead. It will please your husband very much, and it is his gift to you for being a great wife. You deserve to have nice things happen to you.

Korigador said:
Please tell me what you think of my wife. She is new to this and is curious to the responses of men looking at her naked.
Comments please.

Sorry they are so small, old camera at the time.
These pictures are great. I love her smile and the see thru whatever, I see she keeps hair on her pussy, which I love. Not a big jungle mess running down the legs, but a nicely kept bush.

She has it it!!!
But your pics don't...
Give her what she deserves....
Real good pics, a tribute to your wife, hubby!
~)_(~

Users who are viewing this thread