• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife Dates.....

• Thread starterMy Wife Dates
  • Start date
Good god she is hot. I am going to be jerking off to these pictures for a couple days.

My Wife Is Going Out On A Date Tonight!

Will watch her get dressed.....and then wait at home until I hear her car pull up, late tonight, and know she brought home, my "dinner"!

I always take pics of her pussy, so well used! And her boyfriends all do, too.

Who wants me to post them??! Remember, the more who want to see them, the more Austin will allow me!!

Last edited by a moderator:
post them

I would love to see austins pussy drippen with cum. I wanna see what I will get to use when you guys come to ATL in OCT!!!

Austin getting ready for her date......

.....as I watched her my cock grew harder as I knew she would be spreading her legs for another man and letting him pump his seed inside her.

Attachments

• GettingReady4Date1.jpg
    GettingReady4Date1.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 2,647
  • AustinGettingReady4Date.jpg
    AustinGettingReady4Date.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 2,103
After her date.........

......... She returned three hours later with rumpled hair, messed up dress, no panties and a pussy full of cum. I laid her on the bed and took pictures of her creamy cunt, the thick cum dripping out of her.

After I took these pics, she called to me and told me to lick her clean. Every last bit of her BF's cum from her well used pussy.

Any comments?!

Attachments

• AustinBF'sCP1.JPG
    AustinBF'sCP1.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 2,556
  • AustinBF'sCP2.JPG
    AustinBF'sCP2.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 2,508
  • AustinsBFsCP4.JPG
    AustinsBFsCP4.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 2,683
  • AsSoonAsSheGotHome1.JPG
    AsSoonAsSheGotHome1.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 3,506
That last pic was after I licked and cleaned her out........

......such a ***** wife.........

She ........IS..........going black!

bobbyblk said:
hope she goes black soon...love the ass

Thats what we are setting up her FIRST Gangbang in a few weeks!

But sadly, NO one on here seems interested!!

Its in Atlanta, the first weekend of October. Thats the 3rd, 4th and 5th.

Thats plenty of time to get STD tests done!

Black, white, Indian, Hispanic......cum pump my sweet wife full of your cum.

You are living the dream!

Dude, your wife is so fucking hot I just about cum just looking at her pics and reading about her exploits!

Curious Cuckold said:
Dude, your wife is so fucking hot I just about cum just looking at her pics and reading about her exploits!

Thanks man!! Just wait! Will post more pics......

greymaster said:
:D There's a large group of us here waiting ;)

Then Austin needs to HEAR from this "large group"!

She is beginning to wonder from the lack of comments made........

May have to find anther cuckold group who are more vocal!

bobbyblk said:
Id like to be closer but maybe you should send her to me...does she travel?

I need her for a week :)

Where do u live?

Wish I could get my wife to do that! What a beauty yours is! AAA+++

bobbyblk said:
I dont live in the South unfortunately :(

pics of Austin in stockings or tight shorts would be hot tho

avoid the question, I see! LOL

so evasive.......no stockings pics for u! LOL

Austin sucking her BF's cock

Talk about "Labor day"!

My ***** wife's BF called and insisted she drop having dinner with me and come to him immediately as he need his cock sucked.

She arrived with camera in hand, and handed it to him, as he took these pics.......

I was left alone at the restaurant, as my cock grew underneath the table, knowing she would be his *****.

AustinSucking Cock5-resized.jpg AustinSuckingCock1-resized.jpg AustinSuckingCock2-resized.jpg

Reactions: Aljapaco
Austin has an awesome set of tits.
I see she wears her wedding ring on her dates, very hot!
I would love to see a good pic of her fellating her stud-cock boyfriend showing her wedding ring and hand firmly grasping his cock! :cool:

BTW, I would love to be able to help with Austin's first GB, but it's all the way accross the country, so I'll have to wait for the pics..., lol.

Have a great time, and please tell Austin not to be discouraged if many 'potential' candidates drop out, that's the way it always is, and in a way, all the better, because it's a process of elimination, after all.

I would personally love it if she got together with a fitness trainer and his weightlifting spotter friend to DP her and more during a hot MFM weekend! :cool:

You are a very lucky man my friend. I only wish mine would take on a bf and be on call for him like your gorgeous wife is.

OMG Austin is one of the hottest women here....keep posting those hot pics of your wife for us. ESPECIALLY when she gets some black cock in her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread