• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife and a boyfriend

• Thread startercuckmaphestos
  • Start date
C

cuckmaphestos

My wife getting ready to go meet a friend she met on the net, (vid caps)

Attachments

• 650619.jpg
    650619.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 4,762
  • 650887.jpg
    650887.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 3,986
  • 650622.jpg
    650622.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 3,783
And later on that evening

Thankfully she brought me home some digital pix of their fun.

Attachments

• CandE7.jpg
    CandE7.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 4,516
  • suck1crop.jpg
    suck1crop.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 6,923
  • riding.jpg
    riding.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 8,496
Love her nice bush,does it make a good creampie?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cuckmaphestos

She a keeper.You and her fucker are very lucky.Congrats to you both. Thanks to her for pics and giving that pussy up.More would be great!!okdeacon

SAme guy, next day

These are some video captures from the a video they took the next morning.

Attachments

• 012acrop.jpg
    012acrop.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1,831
  • 022crop.jpg
    022crop.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 2,362
  • 026aaaa.jpg
    026aaaa.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 4,560
  • 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 4,179
Those photos!!

They are great photos. Your wife/partner looks great. Without being patronsing : a real woman. Love to see her face! I like the development of the photos, from getting ready to the real thing. Do you find the mixture of excitement/jealousy a real turn on? It's a fine line.

Black stockings do it for me everytime! I'd love to see more, then I gues we all would.

Yes...but

There is really no jealousy, I just want her to have the best time.

I love watching her get ready and seeing her pay attention to trimming her pussy, putting on sexy lingerie...Just the forwardness that she is preparing to get fucked by another and wants to look sexy for him.

Seeing her go to all that preparation that she rarely does when we have sex, seeing her look so fucking hot and not being able to touch her so as not to mess her hair or makeup because she want to look hot for her boyfriend...

“and not being able to touch her so as not to mess her hair or makeup because she want to look hot for her boyfriend...”

I hope you get enough of that pussy. That’s a beautiful rear end, that screams to be used doggy style. I get nervous looking at that nice and round bubble.

A little more of her fun!

She spent the night with him at the hotel and these are from a fuck the next day after breakfast. They video taped this session and she gave me the tape when she got home.

Attachments

• 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 2,483
  • 051.jpg
    051.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 2,230
  • 055.jpg
    055.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 1,271
  • 070a.jpg
    070a.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 4,377
Congrats...

... that your wife is going bareback with this guy. Are there others? Where does she stand on birth control?

that guy is really tearing up your wife's pussy - does she even let you lick her pussy anymore?

There is nothing to say except...

This woman has some junk in the trunk. If there was ever a woman made for gang bangs, this is the one.

Some more

A few more.

Attachments

• 094.jpg
    094.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 2,199
  • 095.jpg
    095.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 2,287
  • 106crop.jpg
    106crop.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 2,276
Thanks for the photos

They are a great selection. Any chance or more photos off your wife getting ready for her date. She has beautiful breasts, a beautiful body - love to see more and (getting greedy here) more about her date. Does she wake you up when she gets home? Do you fuck her, suck her pussy? Please, more detail. How about hearing from your gorgeous wife.

I'm Curious

Thanks for all the fine photos of your beautiful and sexy hot wife. Please keep em coming.How about some with her wearing her wedding rings? okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread