• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My VA hotiwfe

• Thread starterhubbysprideandjoy
  • Start date

hubbysprideandjoy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 6, 2008
Wanna see more?

Attachments

• Picture 127a.jpg
    Picture 127a.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 2,323
want u 2 see my wife

MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm tell me more

Attachments

• Picture 129.jpg
    Picture 129.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 752
Lovely 'rear' shots. Do you just SHOW her off, or is there more to your story?

That's a AA class ass, my friend.
You call her your hotwife, but is she already dating, or are you at the hopeful this will happen stage?

Please post more pics of your lovely bride! :cool:

Wanna see lots more!!!!

She's a hot sexy wife, from what I can make out!

Holy shit dude. Of course we want to see more!!! I'd love to see our wives together and then have us take turns doing them both.

nice ass would to rub baby oil all over it Va willing bull here

Seduction, slowly but surely......

I would love for you to introduce me to your wife so I could continue the flirtation and seduction. I have a cellular phone with parabolic microphone and you can listed on my other celluar phone as her resistance weakens and I get her into bed. Listen to her moans of pleasure as I plunge my larhe, thck cock deep inside her. I will give her a huge load, unprotected of course.

wifepleaser2007

Last edited by a moderator:
Metting for seduction fun

Would love to meet her and seduce her. Fill her with hard cock. Would also like to see my wife initiated. Maybe we can work out a plan of mutually seducing each other's hot wife?

wifepleaser2007

You got a great looking wife with a wonderful ass. I would love to spend hours using my tongue on it. Also liked the painted toes.

Meeting her for play

I would love to meet her for play for real. I am located in Maryland and can easily travel to VA. Thanks,

wifepleaser2007

Very nice.. would love to worship that ass.. richmond va here

Users who are viewing this thread