• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My sissy husband is castrated

Yesterday morning the balls and scrotum of my sissy husband were removed. The recovery will take three weeks, after which he/she will be able to return to his duties.
Very good, Ms. Nikolija. I think you made the right decision. Full castration including scrotum removal sounds much better than having his balls replaced with fake balls and leaving his scrotum intact. Thank you for the update, and congratulation!

The forum (no doubt) and I will look forward to further updates from you regarding how your sissy husband is performing and fitting into your active love life as your castrated cuckold.

She is still recovering after castration. It takes 6 to 8 weeks. Mental changes are noticeable. The balls are a symbol of masculinity. Now that they are gone, the female side is free to fully express itself. Submissiveness obedience, emotionality, no aggression. I like it.

She is still recovering after castration. It takes 6 to 8 weeks. Mental changes are noticeable. The balls are a symbol of masculinity. Now that they are gone, the female side is free to fully express itself. Submissiveness obedience, emotionality, no aggression. I like it.
Was he excited to have his balls removed? Did you save them and put them in a jar on the shelf? How does he feel now that they are gone?

Following as well id love to see the results as i think this is the best option for cucks/white males are you considering penectomy later down the road as its just a useless piece of flesh now and its best removed as its the route of white racism hate violence and oppression

wow...annie has been using elastraator bands to shrink mine..but not cut them off...
mwm 58 here...annie is 48...you?
Hows that working? Using them on penis as well or just balls? How long do you leave them on? Make sure your taking some baby asprin ive read theres chance of blood clots if bands are left on to long then removed asprin helps reduce that risk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back