• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Revenge

• Thread starterMySweetRevenge
  • Start date

MySweetRevenge

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 11, 2015
I am probably going to get some angry reactions here, but I dont really care.
Not sure if this forum is the right place either. Hopefully some of you will be happy to listen.

OK, so about a month ago I met a girl named Grace (yes, thats her real name)
She is a gorgeous blond, 21 year old University student. We met in a club, she was definitely flirting with me.

But before I continue, I need to tell you about my ex-girlfriend and my ex-Boss.
Several years ago I was engaged to a sweet (so I thought) brunette girl.
At my companies Christmas party, I introduced het to my collegues including my former Boss.

Big mistake.

A few months later my girlfriend told me she was pregnant, and she then proceeded to tell me that it wasnt mine.
Turn out she had been doing it with my former Boss for months. So that was the end of our relationship and I havent spoken with her since.
My Boss, the son of a bitch, consequenty had me fired. You can imagine I hate his guts.

So back to Grace. She started flirting with me, and I was definitely interested.
As we started talking she told me her name, and right then I realized this girl is (who would have guessed?) my former Boss's daughter.
She must have been only 15-16 when I had last met her. And her she is all grown up, flirting with me, clueless.

So I figured here was an opportunity to get my revenge. Heck, I was already hoping to sleep with her anyway.
So why not have some sweet revenge on my former Boss, her father, in the process? Grace is no angel anyway.
And if she has no problem sleeping with a guy she just met, why should I care?
So hell yeah, I fucked her good that night, really good...

Grace has no idea that I know her father, and I dont plan on telling her.
But every time I think back what that shit-headed bastard did to me, the harder I want to fuck his girl.
And.... she loves it!

It has turned a bit strange. My anger at her father has given me this I-dont-give-a-shit-I-just-wanna-fuck-her attitude.
She cannot get enough of my new found 'Bad Boy energy', Initially I had intended to fuck her just that one night.
But she kept contacting me, and we are still fucking. I have been fucking his baby girl for the last month.
No romance, no affection. Just plain fucking, nothing more. I swear it is turning her sluttier all the time.

She has a boyfriend, a 24 year old Economics student. She tells me he is a really sweet guy, smart and honest. And she intends to marry him.
Fortunately Grace her parents and her boyfriend are conveniently living far enough away, to not see her everyday.
Which leaves me plenty of time and space to have my way with her. Her boyfriend has absolutely no idea what is going on.
Grace told me she doesnt feel guilty because he simply cant fuck her the way that I do.

I did manage to start fucking her bare the very first night. Honestly the thought of knocking her up, did cross my mind.
I even told her outright I'd love to get her pregnant, But unfortunately that isnt going to happen.
Instead I now absolutely relish knowing what I am doing to his girl. What a slut I am turning her into.
She has no idea of my motives, but she knows the sluttier she becomes it turns me on.
We have talked about this, and she agrees thats she wants this: for me to teach her how to be a real slut.

So we have agreed on a this fantasy; to let me unleash the slut inside of her, training her into becoming sluttier day by day.
My most recent fantasy however initially took a a little by surprise: I want to watch her getting fucked.

LOL. her eyes turned big as she asked me: "You mean by another man?"
Yes Grace, that is exactly what I mean: I want to watch you getting fucked by someone other than me.

So now we are going to try and find some other guy to bring into the bedroom.
She seemed a bit hesitant at first, but she has also already mentioned a name that might suit her.
A guy that is safe, mostly because he doesnt know neither her boyfriend or her family.

Well, may I will go along with that, if it makes her feel comfortable for now.
But I am already looking for some guy who fits my plans better. Or maybe more than one guy.

Whatever may happens, it excites me knowing I am slowly corrupting my former Boss's, aka her father's, sweet baby girl.
He will never know it was me, but I am looking forward to the day he finds out.
And I am definitely going to make sure one day that he does find out.

Well, ok guys, enough for now.
If anyone is interested, maybe I will write more later.

Reactions: firedogg81
yep, tell more, as part of her slut training photograph her naked and in action, post here

Thanks for your interesting story.

MySweetRevenge said:
About a month ago, I met a girl named Grace (thats her real name). She is a gorgeous, blond, 21 year-old university student. We met in a club; she was definitely flirting with me.

Nice...

MySweetRevenge said:
Backstory ….. At my company Christmas party, I introduced [my then-girlfriend] to my colleagues, including my boss [at the time]. Big mistake.

Another lesson in the school of hard knocks...

MySweetRevenge said:
A few months later my [then-] girlfriend told me she was pregnant, and she then proceeded to tell me it wasn't mine. It turns out she had been doing it with my former boss for months, [since I introduced them]. So, that was the end of our relationship and I haven’t spoken with her since. My [then-] boss, the son of a bitch, consequenty had me fired. As you can imagine, I hate his guts.

Sounds like your erstwhile boss was counting on having a child by your former girlfriend, who would be raised by a nice young man who would serve as his child's daddy (you), but when that optimistic scenario (from his point of view) didn't work out, he took it out on you — thereby creating, in you, a lifelong enemy.

What happened to the baby your erstwhile girlfriend was pregnant with? Has your erstwhile boss stepped up to the plate and taken responsibility — in a personal or financial sense,or both — for raising his child? Or — given that he's married to another woman (it sounds like) — has he denied responsibility, leaving your erstwhile girlfriend to raise his child as a single mother?

MySweetRevenge said:
So, back to Grace. She started flirting with me, and I was definitely interested. As we started talking she told me her name, and I realized she is (who would have guessed?) my former boss's daughter. She must have been only 15-16 when I had last met her. And, here she is, all grown up, flirting with me, clueless.

Doubly-nice. (Actually, maybe she did remember you…)

MySweetRevenge said:
I figured, here was an opportunity to get my revenge. Heck, I was already hoping to sleep with her anyway. So, why not have some sweet revenge on my former Boss, her father, in the process? Grace is no angel anyway. And, if she has no problem sleeping with a guy she just met, why should I care? So, hell yeah, I fucked her good that night, really good...

A good time was had by both of you...

MySweetRevenge said:
Grace has no idea that I know her father, and I don't plan on telling her. But, every time I think back what that shit-headed bastard did to me, the harder I want to fuck his girl. And.... she loves it!

Strongly-sexual feelings can be motivated in various ways...

MySweetRevenge said:
It has turned a bit strange. My anger at her father has given me this I-dont-give-a-shit-I-just-wanna-fuck-her attitude. She cannot get enough of my new-found 'bad boy energy.' Initially, I had intended to fuck her just that one night. But, she kept contacting me, and we are still fucking. I have been fucking his baby girl for the last month. No romance, no affection. Just plain fucking, nothing more. I swear it is turning her sluttier all the time. She has a boyfriend, a 24 year old economics student. She tells me he is a really sweet guy, smart and honest. And she intends to marry him.

This doesn't sound strange at all. From Grace's point of view, you're a perfect lover. You're satisfying her need for passionate sex with intrigue, while not posing any risk to her relationship with her nice-guy fiancé, who... from her point of view... will be an ideal husband (because he seems to her to be a good prospect from an “economic support” point of view, and he seems likely to be faithful to her — although the sex he provides her with [no doubt] seems conventional, and not all that exciting).

MySweetRevenge said:
Fortunately, Grace and her parents and her boyfriend are conveniently living far enough away [for me] to not see her every day. Which leaves me plenty of time and space to have my way with her. Her boyfriend has absolutely no idea what is going on. Grace told me she doesn’t feel guilty because he simply can't fuck her the way that I do.

More evidence that from Grace's point of view, the "passionate sex with intrigue" you're providing her with makes you a perfect lover. And, her problem with the "mundane, hence not intense, hence not very satisfying sex" her fiancé is providing her with (no doubt) is not going to go away after they get married.

MySweetRevenge said:
I did manage to start fucking Grace bareback the very first night. Honestly, the thought of knocking her up did cross my mind.

Good work. And, that's hardly surprising. Evolutionary biology means pregnancy is the driving motivation for sex, right...?

MySweetRevenge said:
I even told her outright I'd love to get her pregnant. But, unfortunately, that isn't going to happen.

Obviously Grace is more intelligent than your former girlfriend, who not only allowed herself to be knocked up by your former boss, but then recklessly told you he was the biological father...

MySweetRevenge said:
Instead, I now absolutely relish knowing what I am doing to his girl [my former boss's daughter]. What a slut I am turning her into.

Overall, your post indicates that Grace is a strongly-sexual woman (a "slut," as you call her) by nature. It's more than possible she inherited her strong sexuality from her father, who (it sounds like) is more sexual than the average man. While growing up, Grace would have noted, more than likely, that her father fucked around while her mother, who was raising her, tolerated that. If so, she may have drawn the conclusion that there's no point in a married woman being faithful to her husband.

MySweetRevenge said:
She has no idea of my motives, but she knows the sluttier she becomes, the more it turns me on. We have talked about this, and she agrees she wants this: for me to teach her how to be a real slut.

Sounds like a positive feedback loop...

MySweetRevenge said:
So, we have agreed on this fantasy; to let me unleash the slut inside her, training her to become sluttier day by day.

Excellent. This is working well for both of you...

MySweetRevenge said:
My most recent fantasy, however, initially took her a little by surprise: I want to watch her getting fucked. Her eyes turned big as she asked me: "You mean by another man?" "Yes, Grace, that is exactly what I mean: I want to watch you getting fucked by someone other than me." So, now we are going to try and find some other guy to bring into our bedroom.

Go for it...

MySweetRevenge said:
She seemed a bit hesitant at first, but she has also already mentioned a candidate who might suit her. A guy who is safe, mostly because he doesn't know her boyfriend or her family.

This sounds in accord with her intelligent approach to satisfying her need for passionate sex. Grace wants it, but she isn't reckless...

MySweetRevenge said:
Well, I may well go along with that, for now, if it makes her feel comfortable.

Having brought that up, I suggest accepting Grace's selection of an additional lover. If you don't, you'll most likely lose credibility, or get involved in a conflict with her, either of which would reduce your appeal as her lover.

MySweetRevenge said:
But, I am already looking for some guy who fits my plans better. Or maybe more than one guy.

You might keep in mind that your view of an "ideal additional lover" for Grace may not match her view. From the posts of others in this forum, it can be concluded that in a substantial percentage of "cuckold husband / hotwife" marriages, in which the wife takes lovers while her self-acknowledged cuckold husband remains faithful, the hotwife refuses to allow her husband to play any role in selecting her lovers. Rather, she does that — because she knows, much better than her husband, whether she and any given prospective lover “have chemistry.”

MySweetRevenge said:
Whatever may happen, it excites me knowing I am slowly corrupting my former boss's, aka her father's, sweet baby girl.

Hey, whatever turns the two of you on...

MySweetRevenge said:
He will never know it was me [until] the day he finds out. And, I am definitely going to make sure one day that he does find out.

Before springing your heretofore "secret revenge” on Grace’s father, I suggest making sure he isn't in a position to fuck you over (so to speak) yet again, perhaps indirectly.

Also, I suggest being prepared for the possibility that your former boss… Grace's father… won't be profoundly affected, one way or the other, by your revelation. Conceivably, his response might be something like: "Well, who Grace fucks is up to her... but, I would have thought she would have better taste in lovers” (thereby leaving you feeling like a fool for thinking that your revelation would somehow “hurt” him).

Finally, I suggest thinking about potential blowback from Grace when you spring your heretofore “secret revenge” on her father. What started out as an affair with "vengeful passion" has evolved into an intensely-satisfying affair for both you and Grace, that has high potential for continuing after her marriage, when... from your point of view... your "vengeful passion" will, most likely, be increased even further.

But, if you reveal that you are Grace's lover to her father, that will have potential for getting back to Grace and/or her fiancé, which... in turn... could ruin Grace's upcoming marriage. In other words, the main casualty may be Grace, which could leave her with a strong desire to extract revenge on you.

An ancillary result could be that you would then become known as a man who "kisses and tells," which — as Grace spreads the word among her female friends about you — could greatly reduce your access to desirable women, because they wouldn't trust you.

In other words: you have a hot and steamy relationship with Grace, with good potential for continuation, but if you carry your nefarious plan to the completion you have in mind, the blowback could affect you in ways much harsher than you imagine.

MySweetRevenge said:
Maybe I will write more later.

Cool... please fill us in as the plot thickens. Thanks again for your interesting and intriguing post.

Fuck for fun, not anger. You have (her father fathered) a slut who likes to learn new things with you. She can be a longterm fuck buddy ready for new things. Forget revenge.

Well, I dont mean to let Grace get really hurt when her father finds out.
Instead my intention is to corrupt her so far, she will instead take pride in being a genuine slut.
She is definitely wiser than my former girlfriend, but Grace does seem to have the 'slut gene', more then my ex had.
The way I see it, I just need to bring it out of her, and than multiply. Then stir until ready ;-)

By the time her father finds out, I hope to have her fucking around freely with zero regrets and no turning back.
I think she has it in her. She is old enough to make her own choices, but I doubt it will make her daddy proud.
The way I see if I am merely teaching her all about sexual freedom, while having my sweet revenge on daddy.

As for my ex girlfriend, we are not in contact any more, and she has moved away from where I live.
I have been told she had the baby, but has since married some guy who now takes care of her and the child.
Pretty sure my former Boss bailed the moment he found out, because she is definitely not getting support from him.
A few of our former friends were angry at me, thinking the child was mine. Well, I made sure to give them some enlightenment.

When my former Boss was fucking my ex, I myself was still a bit of a 'nice guy'.
That, plus some things, finally allowed me to get in touch with my own anger.
To me that really changed me.

I have learned over the years there are only two types of negative emotions: anger and fear.
Confidence is the opposite of anger. The opposite of fear is basically feeling secure in knowing you can handle whatever happens.

The reason I mention this is because confident men make good bulls.
But guys who feel 'secure knowing they can handle any problem' probably make for good providers, aka cuckolds :)
Cuckolds emotions tend to e around dealing with fear, a good Bull should mostly be very confident.

OK, so I used to be a 'nice guy' before, but when my ex cheated I really learned to deal with anger.
Now I would describe myself as confident, and I have gone full circle: from cuckold to 'Bull'

I am meeting her again tonight. I still got plenty to tell, I will when I have more time to write.

Thank you for your thoughtful and informative reply. Looking forward to your ongoing posts.

I had the weirdest weekend. Hopefully I will be able to write it all down, But I am not sure I can.

So I met Grace again on Friday, I took her out to a small dinner, then we went back to my place.
I am still intent on training her to become even sluttier, so with that in mind I had prepared a little surprise for her.
As we entered my place we chilled a little, then I told her to follow me into the bedroom.

I had carefully placed out a few items on the bed, which I had bought the days before. It was a velvet blindfold, a set of furry handcuffs, and a sexy costume I had bought for: a black miniskirt, and a matching set of bra's. She looked ad me half embarrassed, half flattered, asking me what that was about. Well, since we agreed I am going to teach her to become a real slut, I wanted her to dress like one. Unfortunately I am not very good at describing clothes, but I hope you can imagine how hot she looked in it.

As soon as she had put on her new outfit, I ordered her to turn, facing away from me, holding her hands on her back. Seconds later, after being cuffed and blindfolded, I ordered her on her knees, facing me. I told her tonight I would be training her oral skills. Because to become a genuine slut she needs to become an expert cocksucker first.

Damn, it was glorious. On her knees, blindfolded, her hands cuffed behind her back, waiting for my next move. I just grabbed her hair, and guided my cock towards her mouth. I taught her how to use her mouth properly, being the good little slut she is. Now, she does like sucking cock, but like most young women, she had really no idea how exactly to drive a man crazy with those delicious lips of hers. Most importantly until last Friday she had been reluctant to let me come in her mouth, let alone swallow. That definitely needed to change.

It wasn't long before she got tired being on her knees, so I led her towards the bed, and untied her hands to give her a little more freedom. But the blindfold stayed on most of the evening. She got very horny, and started begging for me to fuck her. I refused, until she had learned all the oral tricks I wanted to teach her. I showed her all the sensitive places and how to make use of them, e.g. running her tongue just under the head of the penis. She learned different tricks and techniques, how to deep throat, keep changing pace while giving head, and how to prevent a man from reaching orgasm to soon.

I also taught her how to swallow properly, which she did for the first time that evening. Before she had refused, because she hates the taste. So I told her to keep some saliva ready in the back of her mouth, then wait until all the cum has been ejaculated in her mouth. Then, aided by the extra saliva, she can swallow easily, without leaving to much of a bad taste behind. Its a trick I know from previous girlfriends. I ended up making her swallow three times, a bit reluctant initially, but with a little coaching she got over the difficult part quickly.

Another thing I made sure I taught her about, is how giving an extended blowjob is an amazing way to drive any man absolutely insane.The trick of course is not to let the man cum, unless she allows him to. I taught her how relentlessly tease a man, making him beg and plead for more. It was obvious that she was very interested in this. Now at that point I did not realize it yet, but it turns out she loves teasing. So I definitely took the opportunity and taught her everything I know about teasing. I think she learned a lot Friday evening. Just wait till I tell you what happened the next Saturday, and you'll see what a wild tease she turns out to be. Damn!

One amazing thing is that she is really orgasmic. When I fuck her, I can tell she has an orgasm when she starts shaking uncontrollably underneath me. But she is just as wild while giving head: with her hands tied behind her back and a cock in her mouth, the excitement was enough to make her cum like crazy. To me this is new: I had no idea women could orgasm just from the excitement alone. She needed to be fucked, but fucking her was to soon for my liking.

Damn that girl is good. It wasnt all sex however. We also laid back a little and just talked, resting a little, both of us exhausted. I think Grace isnt very experienced when it comes to sex, at least she wasnt before she met me. I am beginning to open her mind to the adventurous side of sex. And she is taking a real liking to it. She is figuring out sex is all in the mind, and the up and down part is just the physical part of it.

We talked a little about her boyfriend too. I am beginning to understand why she is into him. Grace says he is a real sweet guy, and that he is the kind of guy she can really image herself sharing the rest of her life with. Sex with me is more fun, but I'm not the kind of guy she'd want to marry. I think me and Grace are on the same page about that.

I got the impression that Grace is more or les wearing the pants in their relationship, though I would not call David a total wussy. She knows what she wants, the guy is dependable, treats her well, he makes her laught. She also called him handsome, whatever. She clearly sees herself becoming the perfect wife after marriage. And I guess sweet boy David in her mind would make for a perfect husband.

I did ask her if he can make her happy sexually. Grace told me this is why she wants to 'live a little now'.
In her mind while she isnt married yet, she still has some time left for adventure. She wants to experiment a little while she still can. I asked her if she thinks she will able to go back to her innocent self afterwards, after she has tasted being a slut and having good mindblowing sex. Sounds like in her mind she that shouldnt be a problem. She wants to do all the crazy things now, so she can carry those memories with her later in life.

Obviously I am planning something different: I intend for her to get hooked on being a slut. Guess we'll see how it turns out in the end, lol. I did try to bring up cuckolding, by asking her what if David would actualy be OK with her fucking other men? Well, that didnt go very well, she seemed a little shocked at the idea. Clearly that is not how she sees her future with David. She didnt like idea at all. It doesnt seem to fit her idea of love and marriage.

In the end I did try to coach her a little, explaining that every person is unique. That she might still be able to mould David a little too. It was an interresting discussion, we talked about different ways of having 'perfect marriage'. How each person and every couple is different. Mostly importantly I told her however a great marriage may look like from the outside, you cannot tell what is actually going on on the inside. I mentioned some sexual fetishes like BDSM, femdom, even open marriages. Different people different strokes, and appearences can be deceiving.

I went as far as showing her some femdom and BDSM websites just to prove my point. She mostly just laughed.
But with hindsight it seems she was picking up more than I realized. I did not however show her any cuckolding website. Considering Grace her views about love and marriage, having an open marriage apparently is not on her radar. She feels any man that allows his wife such freedom, doesnt really love his wife. Its not what she wants.

I had to bite my tongue not to tell her she doesnt seem to have a problem cheating on her boyfriend. Heck, she was in bed right next to me. O well. We also talked for a while about BDSM and power-exchange. She really liked it when I tied her up, blindfolded her and had my way with her. At this point I took the opportunity to talk with her about us going bareback. I told her her pussy belonged to me, at least for now. She laughed but she clearly also loves it.

It turns out her and David are having sex (obviously), but so far they have been using condoms, out of fear of accidentally getting her pregnant. Since me and her started fucking bare she has been extra carefull taking her birth control. She says bareback with me 'just happened', but she does like it. However since she is afraid David would notice something had changed, she continued using condoms with him. Well, good for me!

So I asked her to keep using condoms with David. He already noticed she is on birth control, but I dont want David to go bareback with her, just yet. After she gets married, David can own her pussy. Right now however I own it. And every time I put my cum inside of her, I am leaving behind my mark of ownership. She actually liked the idea, so we agreed: David and her will keep using condoms, at least for now. I dont care what lame ass excuse she gives him, really. For now she is going to be *my* slut. Heck, I am probably doing him a favour, training her. He can have Grace properly after he marries her, when I am done with her.

Well, it was all good. Grace and me actually talked for quite a while, but before falling asleep she did need one last good fucking. So I tied up her hands to the bedpost, put her blindfold back on, and this time I gave her what she had been needing the whole evening: a good hard fuck. It was very hot fucking her, knowing she could hardly even move, let alone resist, as I was thrusting deep inside her, making her squirm and moan. Sadly I did not have a huge amount of cum left to give, but I did need to claim that pussy, so I made sure to pump whatever I had left, deep into her womb. The next morning after we woke up, we fucked one last time, before I sent her on her way home, I made sure she carried another proper load in her pussy. And I reminded her that I own her pussy now. Me and nobody else. She readily agreed. What a slut!

In the end I think I achieved my main goal: not just teaching her about properly sucking cock, but also showing her she can have both a perfect marriage and an amazing sexlife. Still I cannot help but wonder what her dad would think had he seen her kneeling on the floor, blindfolded and bound, my dick in her mouth. I had to take a few pictures obviously. They are quite useless, its not like I can send them to her daddy, without also ******** myself. Not that it matters, my real plan is to change her mindset, turn her into a girl who is proud to be a slut. Then maybe her dad will find out. To be honest I am not sure now if I can actually pull it off, turning her into a the slut I want her to become.

Anyway, I need to stop writing for now, and save the rest for another part. Grace spend Saturday evening with her boyfriend, and damn, that girl is ... something else. I really need to write it down.
But sorry, it will have to wait untill I have more time to write. I'll try to update as soon as possible.

MySweetRevenge said:
One amazing thing is, [my engaged-bit-not-yet-married-woman Grace] is really orgasmic. When I fuck her, I can tell she has an orgasm when she starts shaking uncontrollably underneath me. But, she is just as wild while giving head: with her hands tied behind her back and a cock in her mouth, the excitement was enough to make her cum like crazy. To me this is new: I had no idea women could orgasm just from the excitement alone.

This is very promising. Clearly, Grace is a strongly-sexual woman.

MySweetRevenge said:
We talked a little about her boyfriend. I am beginning to understand why she is into him. Grace says he is a real sweet guy, and that he is the kind of guy she can really image herself sharing the rest of her life with.

This is the kind of man a woman looks for, typically, in a marriage partner.

MySweetRevenge said:
Sex with me is more fun, but I'm not the kind of guy she'd want to marry. I think me and Grace are on the same page about that.

And, you are the kind of man, it appears, a married (or engaged) woman seeks, typically, for sexual satisfaction and emotional intensity outside her marriage.

MySweetRevenge said:
I got the impression Grace is more or less wearing the pants in their relationship.

This too is very promising, from Grace's point of view (and yours).

MySweetRevenge said:
Although, I would not call David a total wussy.

If Grace takes the right approach with her soon-to-be husband, this is unlikely to matter much, IMO.

MySweetRevenge said:
She knows what she wants, the guy is dependable, treats her well, and makes her laugh. She also called him handsome.

All good...

MySweetRevenge said:
She clearly sees herself becoming the perfect wife after marriage. Considering Grace's views about love and marriage, having an open marriage apparently is not on her radar. She feels any man that allows his wife such freedom doesn't really love her. It's not what she wants.

She says. You can give Grace a view of her future of married sex with her husband, and its potential variability, by referring her to an article that appeared recently (Mar. 8) in the NY Times:

"Finding Equilibrium in Seesawing Libidos" by Marc Jaffee,

New York Times, March 8, 2015.

The link is lengthy so I haven't included it. But, you can google it.

It sounds like you're making good progress.

Last edited:
Too bad that was so long ago I wonder whatever happened

Users who are viewing this thread