• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Pictures Taken by my Cuckold Husband

• Thread startercurious_wife
  • Start date

curious_wife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 26, 2010
Hi All,
New here but giving my pictures first time. More to follow depending on how the forum likes it. Me and my husband have recently started talking about cuckold lifestyle - he brought up the idea and we fantasized in bed. I love to fantasize it but not thinking of practising in near future. Want to know all about it before we get into it.
Hubby loves me fantasizing about other men when he doggies me. He gets more into it when I fantasize my ex, is this normal/good?
Anyway post your comments on my pictures and tell me how we can improve on this.
love all, xox

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 724
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 512
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 713
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 624
The men will come running when you are ready. After viewing your pics I am sure the line is already forming here on the forum.

I am sure others will share detailed advice or other web sites to reference, and you should study them, but if you enjoy the fantasy the next step would be to do some gentle flirting with men you might like (perhaps your ex) and report the results to your hubby. If he continues to be excited and you feel a little empowered then go a little further with the flirting. Remember, baby steps and watch your husband closely. Some men love the lifestyle, some freak even though they fantasize about it.

Good luck.

It is so great that you both can talk freely about this stuff, and you sound definitely keen to give your husband the awesome pleasure of seeing other men open your thighs wide, so they can kiss/lick their way into the promised land (your love tunnel) ...........leading eventually (I hope) to you both becoming head-over-heels addicted to the lifestyle.

I truly hope you can find suitable partners to have numerous sexual adventures with.

Because you have been married before, you will be anxious to keep new hubby happy, and others have pointed out to take it slow, and make sure he is getting all the delicious excitement that extra-marital sex can bring you.

Keep hubby in the loop and he may well get very excited if you bring home some creampies to reward him for looking after the home front while you are out on dates and naughty weekends.

Taking lovers is like having several husbands, and each husband may have different needs from the relationship. It can be a balancing act if one husband is feeling you don't spend enough time with him.

Your first lover needs a honeymoon few days away to begin your "marriage" and to understand more about his ongoing need to be with you.

It is easy for a wife to fall in love with her lover, but lovers "come and go" if they don't reach your expectations of them. Thjey don't often last more than two years, even if you fall madly in love with them. This is because you live with your husband 24/7 and have got used to his ways. A lover is on his best behavor for a few hours at a time.

A wife who chucks over her hubby to move in with her Bull can suddenly discover that the Bull has faults she can't live with. 24/7 stuff can make a Bull less appealing even if his performance in bed takes away your breath from amazing orgasms.

Beautiful photo's... To share you would be painfully... AMAZING!!! Best wishes...

What a loser! 935 posts and never has anything to say worth hearing. I continue to notice that the assholes that complain about the way a female posters body does not meet his standard never, never, never have a picture of themselves on their page!

So pencil dick, you man enough to put a verified pic of yourself up so we can laugh at you?

duke9555 said:
go on a diet / hit the gym

go fuck off / hit your own balls

curious_wife said:
What a loser! 935 posts and never has anything to say worth hearing. I continue to notice that the assholes that complain about the way a female posters body does not meet his standard never, never, never have a picture of themselves on their page!

Agreed!

curious_wife said:
Hubby loves me fantasizing about other men when he doggies me. He gets more into it when I fantasize my ex, is this normal/good?

It's good! If he finds humiliation erotic (as I do) then perhaps the idea of your ex being with you is humiliating for him and therefore erotic. Perhaps the ex that you refer to is the only one he has met, or the only one you been with, either way it may be that he can visualize things better.

curious_wife said:
More to follow depending on how the forum likes it.

Oh yes, the forum likes it! You are a very fine looking lady, your breasts and bum are particularly attractive. Thanks very much for your pics I would love to see more if you are willing to share. Ignore dork9555, pretty much everyone else does. Cheers!

Hello Curious... Lovely pantie shots you have there :)

While you're chatting and enjoying life - stick with fantasy. You can have years of pleasure that way and still have the option in front of you to do more.

Relax - stretch your legs [Hmmm - nice legs] - and get to know the gang. I'm sure we're all eager to see and hear more of you :)

welcome curious

Here are some pics to be curious about.. :) This lifestyle is sensational with the right lovers,and there are plenty of posts here to point you in the right direction,from people that have thought things through and experienced the ups and occasional downs that cuckolding brings.Overall,it's fantastic,at least for myself and my hot gf! ;)

Attachments

• happy hotwife 1.jpg
    happy hotwife 1.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 371
  • Huge Black cock 41.jpg
    Huge Black cock 41.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 279
  • Wife sucking bbc in car 1.jpg
    Wife sucking bbc in car 1.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 340
Thank you Susan's Slave and Sarah. I guess need some positive comments to feel good about this site and you two are certainly helping!

alanjess said:
Here are some pics to be curious about.. :) This lifestyle is sensational with the right lovers,and there are plenty of posts here to point you in the right direction,from people that have thought things through and experienced the ups and occasional downs that cuckolding brings.Overall,it's fantastic,at least for myself and my hot gf! ;)

Looks like in that first picture he made her show you her............"O" face!!! Like big time! Nice, she does look like a happy hotwife.

That was not a happy face, that was an exxxtasy face. She looks like he is hitting the perfect spot. Lots of times and with the right force...

Users who are viewing this thread