• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Latina Wife

• Thread starterMysexycurveswife
  • Start date
So hot!

Oh that's hot! I love that you think My Wife, is Nice! How she makes your cock so hard and hot! She would look so beautiful with your hard cock in her mouth, as she bobbed her head and down, then sucked your balls, before you dipped your dick into her sweet, tight, wet little cunt! As you played with and sucked on her nice tits, while I watched and waited for my turn to bang her well fucked hole after you fucked her hard!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 114
she fuckble dude check ur PM

Nice...

Yes, oh she loves to have her tits sucked, cunt and ass licked and she loves to Suck Cock...and Balls!! She's a hot little fuck!

Her Tight Blue Dress

Here she is in her tight, short, blue dress she wore when we went out. Braless, of course, so you can see the shape of her beautiful big tits, as well as her pretty brown nipples poiking thru. Wearing her ankle strap high heels and her pretty jewlery - her wedding ring, her pretty necklace, and her big hoop earings, the way a sexy wife should dress when she's out with her husband and looking for big cock.....Would you like to give my wife your big cock?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 119
how old r the pics ?? and how old is ur wife now ??

I would spent my time just sucking her big tits all day ("

oh man I could suck on those big tits all day and then lick that pussy till she screams.

Those Tits

Nice..yes, she'd love that too...you sucking her big tits, then licking her wet pussy until she screams and creams! She is in her 40's, but everyone thinks she looks more like she's in he 30's or so.....She likes to be sexy, as you can see!

I love her tits

I have to admit, I also love my wife's tits, they are so soft, yet also so Firm! They are nice to play with, fondle, and suckle on. I'd sit back and watch as you sucked her tits, getting her pussy nice and slick, while she stroked your thick cock.....

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 105
Let me make her orgasm!

I am an LA Bull I have a well hung, 8" cock ready for everything. I am an intense passionate lover that will eat and fuck her brains out in front of your face!! email me if interested! will travel to you!

wow... ur wife is so hottt

she is soo hottt...would love to see more of her

Glad you think she's HOT!

She is hot guys, you are right! She loves to be sexy too, as you can tell! Here's another of her on her knees, wearing nothing but her sexy high heels, and showing off her beautiful round ass, her hot little Latina cunt, and her sexy TIGHT asshole! She loves to be fucked doggie style, and when she is really horny, she'll even take it up her ass! She's a Great Wife and I like it when you tell me how you want to Fuck Her in front of me!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 210
would love to bury my head in to ass check and lick her wet pussy...i wana fuck her doggie style

Shoes on and open pussy

Laying back there, with just her "cum fuck me" shoes on, her beautiful open cunt on display for your big rock hard cock to cum slide into her hot hole and fuck her silly! Fuck her the way a Hotwife should be Fucked in front of her hard husband! MMMMMMMM

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 181
Sexy Tits

Suck her Big brown tits, fondle them, then tit fuck her.....as your big cock goes in and out of her wet, warm, sucking mouth...she's an excellent cocksucker!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 95
wow...she is so mouth watering...would love to suck her hot pussy and drink all her love juice

She loves her pussy sucked

Oh yea..she loves her pussy licked up an down...and she would squirt her warm cunt juice all over your face and in your mouth..

I had a Latino gf once. She loved to fuck any place any time. Dam she was good at it. Tight pussy and ass. Passionate about everything. What a rocket ride. Enjoy.

zippless said:
i had a latino gf once. She loved to fuck any place any time. Dam she was good at it. Tight pussy and ass. Passionate about everything. What a rocket ride. Enjoy.

==========

racista.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread