Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Latina Wife

• Thread starterMysexycurveswife
  • Start date
Her pussy cums alot!

Oh yea, I'd see her wet married twat with a big load of cream as she walked towards me, as it dripped down her soft sexy legs! She is multi-orgasmic, so I know her little twat would be feeling so fucking good, her cunt having just creamed all over your big hard cock, before you filled my little wife with your thick, warm jism!

No panties

See, she wore no panties under her little black dress, that way men were able to view her naked cunt when we went out. She was also lucky enough to get fingerbanged until she came hard!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 172
Sexy Little Wife

Want to play with her? Feel her up? fondle and suck her tits? Squeeze and spank her ass? Lick then dick her hot little holes? She does like to fuck! I am her hard hubby, and I love knowing what you want to do with my sexy little wife.......

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 86
Thanks man~

Glad you enjoy looking at her, she can be such a sexy lil cunt wife when she wants to, I love that!

She is an easy subject to write about!

I do enjoy writing stories involving my sexy wife, her hot body, and how much she loves big cocks! Glad you had the chance to read them and how much you enjoy them! You can see from her pix, that the way I describe her, is really how she looks huh! A Sexy, Latina Wife with a hot wet pussy!

andrewsixpack said:
I do enjoy writing stories involving my sexy wife, her hot body, and how much she loves big cocks! Glad you had the chance to read them and how much you enjoy them! You can see from her pix, that the way I describe her, is really how she looks huh! A Sexy, Latina Wife with a hot wet pussy!
==============

Your writings have accorded me some of my most intense
cucky orgasms for this i'll be in your eternal debt

Very sexy, but you know if you wanted to cover up her face, I could have given her a huge thick load on that pretty face.

Cum on her face...

That is hot, you saying you would have given my sexy wife a huge thick load on her pretty face.....I hope at least half of your load would have gone into her sucking mouth, letting her taste your warm cum and the other half all over her face, in her hair, and even some on her big tits!

Oh Her Nice Ass again!

Just look at her nice round smooth ass! See how her tight thong panties just disappear up her butt? Imagine your hard cock there instead, as you sniff her sexy hair and cup her full brown tits from behind. Giving her ass a few good spankings, right in front of her hard, proud, husband, me...hmmmmmmmmm

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 63
Her Pink Cunt

Thanks...yes she does have that sultry look, oh that ass, to be spanked and fucked! See her big tits and long,pink, well fucked cunt there?..Oh fuck her hot pussy, she will cum over and over, as she is a multiple orgasm slut too!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 170
Playing with her pussy

There's My Big Titted Sexy Cunt Wife, with her nipples hard, getting her pussy nice, wet, and ready for her big cocked bull! What would you do when you and I walked into the room and saw her there just like that waiting for some Big Cock? ;)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 193
She does have a nice pussy!

Anyone like to see more of my sexy big titted, round assed, hot pussied wife? In outfits? Nude? Let me know..

She wants to fuck..

She told this morning that she has on a sexy bra and panties outfit under her clothes and wants to Fuck Today! I can't wait to watch...then fuck her hard too!

exciting, take some photos and post them with the dirty details ;)

It was so Hot!

Oh fuck, it was so hot watching my wife fuck, then fucking her myself later on that night! ! We went out dancing, and she looked so nice in her tight dress, with her sexy hot hour glass figure. I was unable to get pix of her fucking that night, as I was not comfortable doing that with him there, but here is what happened....

We decided to go to an hotel near an airport a couple of hours away. We knew there would be business men there and we wanted to find the right one. After we checked in, she showed me the black sheer bra and sexy thong panties should we be wearing unher her tight blue dress. She had on Beige strap heels, and fuck she looked hot!

She shaved her pussy smooth and bald, and just a small patch of her sexy pussy hair on the top, oh her pussy looked so nice. As we were going down the elevator to the lounge, I noticed a tall good looking man, about our age it seemed, as he kept looking over at Yvonne. He took three different looks at her in her tight dress and I saw his eyes go right to her tits, as they were accented so nicely in her tight dress, so i just smiled.

After we sat down, I saw him looking at us, off and on, I wondered if her was tryng to figure out if I was one of "those" type of husbands, the one's who enjoy watching their sexy wife with another man, so I decided to help him out with that. I motioned for him to come over and I we talked, his name was Rick and I let him know that I'm not much of a dancer, but that my wife loves to dance, and perhaps he would like to dance with her!

Of course he loved that, and they danced a few songs, even a slow one, where I knew she would be able to feel his erection, as they were so close. At one point, I watched as he lowered his hand, and placed it right on my wife's ass, that was a bold move! They were talking, and she was laughing and smiling as she looked over at me, and I smiled at her as his hand was right on her round ass!

Once they got back to our table, Yvonne looked at me and said, "Babe, Rick has a big cock!" He had a shocked looked on his face, so I asked Rick if he thought Yvonne was sexy, he said I was a lucky man and he thought that my wife was beautiful, so I asked, him bluntly, "would you like to fuck my wife?" as I smiled. While he nearly chocked a bit on his drink, but he smiled, looked right at me, then at her and said to me, "Andy, I would love to fuck your wife!"

We all headed up to our room, where Yvonne, stripped down her sexy sheer bra, thong panties, and heels and she danced for us, as I asked her to. She is Latina and moves her hips and dances so well, both of our cocks were so hard, as I unzipped mine and pulled out my cock, and he did the same. She was right too, he had a Big Thick Cock, she smiled, kissed me, then went over and took his cock in her mouth, my wife started to suck his cock right there and then, fuck I was so hard!

Soon he had her naked, and he was sucking and fondling her big tits, he told her he loved her tits as his hands went down to grab her full sexy ass. I spanked her and told her she was a good girl, being so naughty and sexy, and she told me to sit the chair and watch. She said, "watch me Andy, you love this, your dirty fucking husband don't you? You love watching me with a big cock! You are such a dirty husband, tell me, tell me now how much it turns you on!"

I was naked and jacking off, as Rick listened to us, as his cock and balls were in her mouth, I said to my sexy wife, "Yes, I do! I love it, suck his cock babe, make him feel good, fucking suck his balls too, you sexy little fucking cocksucking wife! Good girl, oh i love you!"

He could tell we were getting off on this dirty talk, as we always do, so he stood up, laid my wife back, spread her legs, and began to lick her long pussy lips, sucking her cunt, and reaching up to play with her nice tits! She was going wild thrashing her head from side to side, as he spread her legs, he looked at me sitting there beating off, then back at her, as he pulled her the edge of the bed, with him standing there, and began the rub his big cock up and down the length of her soaking wet pussy lips! She was saying out loud, " ohhhhhhhhhhhh..Ahhhhhhhhhhhh yes, Rick, oh fuck yes, put it in me, oh fuck me! Fuck me in front of Andy, he loves to watch me fuck! Oh fuck me with your big cock! I love it, I want it, fuck me!"

He smiled as be began to slowly open her small hole, entering her cunt, her mouth went to the shape of an O as he began to penetrate my wife's pussy, she said, "oh fuck, oh shit!" As he began to go in, he said, "oh fuck, Andy FUCK, her cunt is SO TIGHT!" Soon he was inside of her pussy, and they begain to fuck! They fucked like two lovers should fuck, hard and fast, he made my wife cum in less than one minute that first time. She is multi-orgasmic and she loves to cum over and over, when she fucks, it was so hot!

That first fuck didn't last too long, as we were all SO Horny! After she came hard, he said out loud, "Man, oh fuck, Your wifes pussy is amazing my friend, oh I can't last long, her pussy is so fucking good!" it was then that I knew i would cum, so I stood up, and I began to jack off over my wifes pretty face! I shot off hard on her face, cuming on my wife as he fucked her, then he did the same, he pulled out and aimed his cock up and BAM, a big load went onto my wifes nice tits, then another as he moved up and too shot it on her face, some right into her mouth, as she opened her mouth, he began to fill her mouth with his cum and the rest all over her pretty face! I was so fucking hot, we all loved it!!

That was the first fuck of the night, as we went on to take turns with her, he and I both fucked my wife all night long, in different positions, over and over until we all fell asleep nake on that big King Size bed. I awoke in the morning to the sounds of her moaning, as I opened my eyes, there was my beautiful wife, naked, his hands on her tits and she was riding his cock up and down, they were fucking so nicely! That my friends is the absolute BEST way to wake up! To find your sexy wife naked and riding a big cock, moaning and making those sexy sounds that only a woman can make when her pussy is feeling is feeling so nice and she is really getting a Good Fuck! She is the Best, I love my Wife!

God I Love My Wife

As you should Andrew, for she is a beautiful and sexy woman. And as i must say a Real Hot Wife is a True Treasure. You are luckier than most Sir. Best wishes to the both of you. I must add that it is impossible to tell you how much i love Latina pussy. It is so hot and so sweet and Latina pussy juice is surely the nectar of the kings. :p Thanks for sharing this beautiful and very sexy Lady of yours. okdeacon said it.

Nice!

Thanks Okdeacon, she is a hot, sexy, loving wife, that just loves fun and loves big cock! Nothing wrong with that, I love being with her, watching her, fucking her mouth, tits, pussy, and ass too! As you can tell, I do love to show her off also, she's a wonderful wife with a hot cunt!

I Believe

andrewsixpack said:
Thanks Okdeacon, she is a hot, sexy, loving wife, that just loves fun and loves big cock! Nothing wrong with that, I love being with her, watching her, fucking her mouth, tits, pussy, and ass too! As you can tell, I do love to show her off also, she's a wonderful wife with a hot cunt!

Andrew, I believe everything you say about her as i just know its true. Like i say you Sir are much luckier than most. She is above words and that my friend means NICE. She is sooooo hot. Again i understnd as i just fucking love Latina pussy and dont ever expect to change. By the way i love all pussy but there is just something mystic about some juicy Latina cunt. :p Damm man i can hardly stand it, now i am hotter than a two dollar pistol. okdeacon :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread