• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Korean Wife - photo/video series UPDATE: She's been shared!

• Thread startercommunalspooning
  • Start date
When are we going to see some proper action ??

Reactions: communalspooning
LoveCumSluts said:
When are we going to see some proper action ??

Still figuring it out with her bull. :) I can't speed up time

Reactions: Lovasianladies
Love it when wifey is stretching. I should have pulled up a chair and had a taste.

Screen Shot 2023-04-30 at 12.20.20 PM.png

• Love
Reactions: cocksterlover, sephoro, StetsonPersuasion and 4 others
communalspooning said:
Love it when wifey is stretching. I should have pulled up a chair and had a taste.

Screen Shot 2023-04-30 at 12.20.20 PM.png
How could you resist. Such an inviting pose.

Reactions: bullbwc and communalspooning
communalspooning said:
Slut wife getting ready to go out again. Let's see what's underneath...

gsl1.pnggsl2.pnggsl3.png
gorgeous figure and just love that ass

Reactions: cocksterlover, jumbotsang and communalspooning
Things with wifey and lover fizzled out. She's not telling me much, but long story short, he got too aggressive and pushy during first phone/video sex, and she became uncomfortable. So it's kinda off. She's pretty bummed and disappointed, but we're moving onto the next...

This does happen, right?

EDIT: Talked to wifey some more and we're onto next lover. We have plenty lined up anyway. She's just depressed all this effort went into it with original guy and he blew it. Oh well, in my humble opinion, he doesn't know what he's missing. Wifey is a little hurt, but thankfully not soured by experience. So onto next guy...!

Last edited:
Reactions: JazzzBBC and bullbwc
My wife still wants to be trained for her next guy :)

LNp01.jpg

Attachments

• LN01.mov
    14.5 MB
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cocksterlover, Jstlooken, sephoro and 3 others
A lot of people keep asking for more candids/every-day photos of her in normal undies. I tried to find the best:

Panties mix 1

cand01.jpg cand02.jpg cand03.jpg cand04.jpg cand05.jpg

• Love
Reactions: jackmax, Jstlooken, sephoro and 3 others
A lot of people keep asking for more candids/every-day photos of her in normal undies. I tried to find the best:

Panties mix 2

cand06.jpg cand07.jpg cand08.png cand10.png cand11.png

• Love
Reactions: jackmax, Jstlooken, sephoro and 2 others

Panties mix 3

cand12.png cand13.png can07.jpg cand00.gif wpho4~2.jpg wpho3.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jstlooken, sephoro, love2watchAsians and 1 other person
communalspooning said:
Things with wifey and lover fizzled out. She's not telling me much, but long story short, he got too aggressive and pushy during first phone/video sex, and she became uncomfortable. So it's kinda off. She's pretty bummed and disappointed, but we're moving onto the next...

This does happen, right?

EDIT: Talked to wifey some more and we're onto next lover. We have plenty lined up anyway. She's just depressed all this effort went into it with original guy and he blew it. Oh well, in my humble opinion, he doesn't know what he's missing. Wifey is a little hurt, but thankfully not soured by experience. So onto next guy...!
We’ve had similar experiences.

love2watchAsians said:
We’ve had similar experiences.

Did your partner/wife feel bad about it?

Trying to make sure my wife has a positive experience through this since it's so new to her. Luckily she's not entirely soured but she seems hurt. :(

communalspooning said:
Did your partner/wife feel bad about it?

Trying to make sure my wife has a positive experience through this since it's so new to her. Luckily she's not entirely soured but she seems hurt. :(
As sexually open minded as my wife is, she gets turned off by crude or aggressive talk by potential bulls, especially if it happens right after the hello stage. She's one of those women that likes to get to know her possible fuck buddy before jumping into bed. Like you, I often feel sorry for the dudes because they have no idea what they're missing because she's an incredible sexual partner. They think with their little heads and mess up the situation.

IMG_3260.JPEG

• Love
Reactions: cocksterlover, Jstlooken, sephoro and 5 others
Sorry to hear the guy turned out to be like that, pushy rather than patient.

Were there any warning signs during the vetting process that you ignored perhaps?

Need to refine your screening criteria perhaps to weed out the overly aggressive ones.

Your candor is reporting on this process makes the thread very useful and is appreciated by many.

Filipinahotwife said:
Sorry to hear the guy turned out to be like that, pushy rather than patient.

Were there any warning signs during the vetting process that you ignored perhaps?

Need to refine your screening criteria perhaps to weed out the overly aggressive ones.

Your candor is reporting on this process makes the thread very useful and is appreciated by many.
I agree with Filipinahotwife. You need to take a hard look at your criteria. Sounds like she appreciates a gentleman, one who is patient, has manners and actually cares about her feelings. You might have more luck in finding those qualities in candidates who are older.

Personally I feel anyone who refers to themselves as a "bull" is admitting they are an animal and thus, aggressive, crude, impatient and possessing the manners of a Billy Goat. While a bullish mannerism might appeal to some women, obviously not all. I would start by screening OUT all those who introduce or refer to themselves as Bulls. And yes, as Filipinahotwife says, your candor is refreshing and your observations are lessons for those who wish to learn.
Diego

Reactions: sephoro and communalspooning
Yea, it's been a real learning experience. We definitely screened carefully. He said he understood the rules we laid out, would follow her lead at every turn, etc. And for the most part, he did, but then got too pushy and tried to get us to go against our own rules. Will spare the details, but the vibes got bad from that point on, and it was a quick realization that this wasn't going to be right. If you give him an inch, he'll take a mile -- this is what it was starting to feel like.

Thank you all so much for the support and advice. I read them all and def do and will heed them.

@DiegoSC @love2watchAsians @Filipinahotwife

Thank you three for checking in and sharing advice!

So glad wifey is not soured by this. Just a little hurt, and a lot disappointed. Like I said, we're moving on...!

Last edited:
Reactions: cocksterlover and sephoro
Another candid. Any love for yoga pants?

lulu.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cocksterlover, sephoro, sukiyaki and 2 others
communalspooning said:
Pulled down her pants and saw these panties. Whenever she wears these, I know what it means. I know what she's asking for. She wants her ass eaten.

srrrrs.jpg

Hi, I'm Beth..... I like those sexy panties. I think I'll buy the same ones... to flash outdoor, my pussy... !! ;)🥰

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and communalspooning

Users who are viewing this thread