• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Hotwife

• Thread starterdirtyangel1966
  • Start date
A few more for you

vlcsnap-2012-04-12-07h29m31s76.jpg vlcsnap-2012-04-12-07h30m32s168.jpg

Reactions: moltenneeds and Geglu
Wow I would love to have your wife!!!

Wife came home last night walked in, dropped her jeans and told me to get eating. As i cleaned she gave me the details.

creampie.jpg creampie2.jpg

She has decided to go and get fucked by a business acquaintance of ours today, she is going to go to his office bend over his desk and take his cock. However she can't decide on suitable attire for the office.

002.jpg

Reactions: seedbag, moltenneeds and Geglu
yes

DirtyAngel1967 said:
She has decided to go and get fucked by a business acquaintance of ours today, she is going to go to his office bend over his desk and take his cock. However she can't decide on suitable attire for the office.

Shes is a total slut, congratulations

She can wear a nice amp,e skirt and no panties to make things easy to your business acquaintance

If possible upload pictures of her "before/after", cum cripping and all

Let us know
She is an espectacular hot wife and you should be a proud cuck

ou812rich said:
Fake tits are a turn off.

Says who? I think stupid comments from the peanut gallery are a turn off.

h5t6ca said:
Shes is a total slut, congratulations

She can wear a nice amp,e skirt and no panties to make things easy to your business acquaintance

If possible upload pictures of her "before/after", cum cripping and all

Let us know
She is an espectacular hot wife and you should be a proud cuck

Always proud, and will try to get a decent after picture, but as all cucks know if you aren't on the spot the evidence can disappear! She may have to wear panties to capture the evidence if there is going to be a significant time delay, otherwise she normally wouldn't. She loves to ensure prompt service delivery to the end user.

She picked out the shoes last night.

DSCF0530.jpg

Reactions: Geglu
If she knows that your showing her on her and assuming that it get her off also, it would seem that she would have her bulls take pics for your reposting.

It has happened, some do, some are a bit freaked out by it, they are not all bona fide bulls. Some like this guy have no experience of this type of situation I would imagine, but reading the messages that came back after she proposed the meeting seems he is very much up for the idea so we will see if is into the idea of pictures.

Didn't work out at his office the other day so she asked him to pop round after work for a quick drink. Here are few from before

026.jpg 027.jpg 028.jpg

Also a few during. Unfortunately she became a little frustrated at the time he took to cum and so went down the oral route hence no after pics. It did mean she got another guy to meet her the next evening, he is a big fan of anal and always produces the required result in next to no time.

029.jpg 030.jpg 031.jpg 032.jpg

Seems he got the job done

041.jpg 042.jpg 037.jpg 040.jpg 039.jpg

What a lovely and beautiful slut you have for a wife! Good for her for staying with it until desired results were reached. Such tenacity!!! She deserves to have that huge pile of cum licked off her ass... I wish I could be there to help her with that! Thanks for sharing your experiences!!!

couldn't help upload this one, he squeezes the tit so hard but she stays focused on the job in hand hotwifing as it should be.

anderssøren 003.jpg

Wow, she is gorgeous. You should fly her over here to have some fun with me for a few weeks. Don't worry, I'll take plenty of pics and video :)

bigmatt78 said:
Wow, she is gorgeous. You should fly her over here to have some fun with me for a few weeks. Don't worry, I'll take plenty of pics and video :)

you want to stump up the fare, I'm sure we can do a deal!

DirtyAngel1967 said:
you want to stump up the fare, I'm sure we can do a deal!

Looks like it is about 1800 bucks.... I'll let you know when ;)

bigmatt78 said:
Looks like it is about 1800 bucks.... I'll let you know when ;)

Look forward to it, and think of it this way, the more you bang her the cheaper it gets!

DirtyAngel1967 said:
Look forward to it, and think of it this way, the more you bang her the cheaper it gets!

Ha, that was pretty funny. :p

Users who are viewing this thread