My Hotwife

• Thread starterdirtyangel1966
  • Start date
She has told me she has been fucking a guy i know, it was supposed to be secret so no pics yet but she has told him i know so hopefully something soon. Young Nigerian guy.

Meanwhile, whilst waiting for pics of the new bull, a pic for wedding ring fans.

image.jpg

Reactions: moltenneeds and Geglu
was just in bed encouraging her to help me with a hand job when she decided she had a better idea and sent a text

see you in the usual place, 5 mns, do not bring a condom, had a shower, shaved her cunt and said

when i get back you will be eating his cum from this

She is meeting the Nigerian dealer, i await her return.

A pic as she left wearing nothing but the babydoll

photo.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: seedbag and Geglu
She got back at about 4 this morning after a 2 and a half hour session. On the short trip home she sent me a message

On my way home babe, he did not want you to have pics

Are you full? (Me)

Yes, there times

Cunt?

Yes

Do I need to come and clean the car seat?

No, we were in his bed

Fucking hot!
No anal

Fingers

And you sucked his cock and balls?

What do you think?

Hope so, and hope he was a heavy cummer.

Don't worry, he was.

5minutes later she got home and was sat on my face, I spent 20 minutes cleaning and she came a further 2 times, she was indeed full, infact overflowing. I was also allowed to cum, which was an unexpected bonus, a sign she was really turned on.

Today at work, we work together, she disappeared and I got this.

Having a quiet sit down in the toilet. My bits are a bit out of shape, literally :)

They seemed all ok when I had my tongue up there.

Yes but your tongue isn't 9 inches rock hard and black

They have also been sending each other messages and she is seemingly very into this bull at present

The hottest thread...period!! waiting for more.
Proudly South African!!!

You my friend is so lucky, wish my wife will do something like that.

Thanks guys, will keep you posted, have tried to reply to PMs where applicable. Been a few days of R & R as she was ruined last time out but apparently things are returning to normal and shouldn't be long before service resumes.

Good evening (gentleman?) It seems I have stumbled upons my husbands (not so discreet delectations of our life). Well, since I appear to have become the object of so many mens attention, and my husbands undeniable lust that I have the opportunity to speak for myself.

It would appear that he has been posting here for several years without my knowledge. Now whilst, I have, in principle, no issue with him publically airing his frustrations or indeed his pride in me, it seems fundamentally flawed that I should be kept in the dark on the feedback and general adoration of my husbands thread. Afterall, without my sexual antics, you wonderful gentlemen would be looking elsewhere for your gratifications, and I would hate that. It would seem you are mostly aware that our 'lifestyle' harks back some 8 years and has prevented speeding tickets and court appearances. have resulted in fixed plumbing (the bathroom, not sexual variety), and liasons with news paper editors, candle importers, kindergarten teachers, and several proposals of marriage. (obviously they were never never accepted). I was a dominatrix for a marine biologist in Qatar who used to tune in whilst 30 feet under water and hold his breath till I told him that maybe skype was admissible in court and I could do life for underwater dominatrix manslaughter.

At the end of the day though,all I am is a women in touch with her sexuality, and has a husband with a sexy body, brain and cock, but its not enough. I need more sex and brains and cock ( actually scrap the brains). For those of you with wives and girlfriends who you wish they were sluttier, dont!! Thats why I am here. Love and enjoy them for who they are.

In the meantime, I look forward to reading my husbands response to this when he gets home. x x x

Reactions: Dark_Hung and Paulzh
Hmmm what can I say, guilty as charged, however as long as as the wife has decided to revisit here after a lengthy break I think it is a great opportunity for some of the guys here to interact directly. So chaps, any requests, questions you would like to put to the good woman herself? I'm sure she won't mind me posting this one as a tribute.

In addition she may like to enliven us as to her recent activities as I have not been allowed to watch and no photos have been forthcoming.

image.jpg

Reactions: moltenneeds and Geglu
DirtyAngel1967 said:
Hmmm what can I say, guilty as charged, however as long as as the wife has decided to revisit here after a lengthy break I think it is a great opportunity for some of the guys here to interact directly. So chaps, any requests, questions you would like to put to the good woman herself? I'm sure she won't mind me posting this one as a tribute.

In addition she may like to enliven us as to her recent activities as I have not been allowed to watch and no photos have been forthcoming.

would be amazing to see her in a video? or is that just wishful thinking?

Received a few requests for non nudes, which really surprised us. Here from this morning.

DirtyAngel1967 said:
Received a few requests for non nudes, which really surprised us. Here from this morning.

Oops here it is

image.jpg

Reactions: toolman2c
Shouldn't be surprised. Need to assess a slut both clothed and unclothed. And, yours looks like she will sit on my arm fine as we go into the clubs.

DirtyAngel1967 said:

KungFu.Exposer said:
Shouldn't be surprised. Need to assess a slut both clothed and unclothed. And, yours looks like she will sit on my arm fine as we go into the clubs.

Thanks, I appreciate the input. Always happy to try and accommodate any requests.

Got a phone call from the wife tonight around 11, she was locking up the restaurant when she got a visit from her bbc. Said she would be a bit delayed but as a treat left her phone on as she fucked him in the toilets. He wasn't aware and certainly didnt hold back, at one point after about 15 minutes I heard the magic words, "you're in my arse", heard him cum within a few minutes. 15 minutes later she was home and I was on clean up duty. Anal definitely has its advantages, as there is much less spillage on the way home.

the swingers pic was really hot. I kinda have this fetish to fuck another man's wife while he fucks mine and all 4 of them looks into the mirror to see how depraved and exciting it is

koji said:
the swingers pic was really hot. I kinda have this fetish to fuck another man's wife while he fucks mine and all 4 of them looks into the mirror to see how depraved and exciting it is

Thanks Koji, it was a hot night, I wasn't either of the guys in the picture, I was the photographer, but it was very exciting. We invited 3 girls and 4 guys round and had quite an evening.

Reactions: toolman2c
DirtyAngel1967 said:
Got a phone call from the wife tonight around 11, she was locking up the restaurant when she got a visit from her bbc. Said she would be a bit delayed but as a treat left her phone on as she fucked him in the toilets. He wasn't aware and certainly didnt hold back, at one point after about 15 minutes I heard the magic words, "you're in my arse", heard him cum within a few minutes. 15 minutes later she was home and I was on clean up duty. Anal definitely has its advantages, as there is much less spillage on the way home.

get us a picture if her arse full of spunk, that would be a sight