• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Hot Wife

• Thread starterHotteaforu
  • Start date

Hotteaforu

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 16, 2014
Getting her ready for multiple cocks and creampies. Tell her and show her if you think she is hot and worth a load of your cum.

Attachments

• IMG_0261 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_0261 - Copy.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 1,381
  • IMG_0267 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_0267 - Copy.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 1,369
  • IMG_0270 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_0270 - Copy.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 1,001
  • IMG_0276.jpg
    IMG_0276.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 1,123
  • IMG_0269.jpg
    IMG_0269.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 875
Reactions: moltenneeds
Very hot!
Love her pussy lips and clit piercing! 'Course her ass is looking good, too!
I hope you are able to worship her pussy after she has been well-fucked. I'd love to suck a load out of it!

What a fantastic hot little cum slut you've got there. She needs to be fucked good and hard by a group of hung studs filling her pussy and ass with fresh cream

IMG_1131.jpgIMG_1132.jpgIMG_1133.jpg
Enjoy more of my hot slut hungry for cock and your cum. Tell her how you want more.

PM my hot little slut a picture of your cumming cock and you get a special cum filled pussy pic.

Wow man. You have a hot lady on your hands. I can picture she has a stong appetite for penis deep inside of her.
Does she have other men in her life besides you??

sexy slut

Attachments

• IMG_1409 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_1409 - Copy.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 891
Hotteaforu said:
Getting her ready for multiple cocks and creampies. Tell her and show her if you think she is hot and worth a load of your cum.

Please tell your wife that I masturbated and blew a big load all over the keyboard looking at her pictures. Send me a video, lynnblue99@gmail.com

cum filled pussy

Attachments

• IMG_1426 - Copy - Copy.jpg
    IMG_1426 - Copy - Copy.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 724
Wow, that last shot is incredible!!!

Users who are viewing this thread