• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Hot Indian wife

• Thread startergeeemale
  • Start date
greymaster said:
As they say - perverted minds think alike :)

[What do you mean that's NOT the saying?]

lol correct

geeemale said:
well i believe there can be no two ways abt it..u like something or u dont.
one good thing abt her is that she likes to try "everything"...and these days she has started suckin and cleaning my cock after i cum, so she gets to taste my cum mixed with her juices..and she likes it !! :)
With her juices - this I don't believe!!!

nickindacorridor said:
With her juices - this I don't believe!!!

she does that when shes big time horny ! once i was fuckin her doggy style and she was drippin wet. She suddenly jerked fwd, got up and pulled my dick to her saying "i wanna taste myself on ur dick"...man!! i almost came hearing that :D

Man!!!! Come on - An Indian woman!!!!! This I gotta hear myself!!!! Sad you still mulling it over :||

nickindacorridor said:
Man!!!! Come on - An Indian woman!!!!! This I gotta hear myself!!!! Sad you still mulling it over :||

c'mon dude..we are the ones who taught sex to the world - kamasutra ! why are u surprised?? :eek:

geeemale said:
c'mon dude..we are the ones who taught sex to the world - kamasutra ! why are u surprised?? :eek:
Quoting the KS at me won't work mate :) Trust me, you gotta be out there or else I got hit on/picked up the wrong women :)

- the BJ attitude, the 'suck my juices' :)))))) or maybe I am just biased...

nickindacorridor said:
Quoting the KS at me won't work mate :) Trust me, you gotta be out there or else I got hit on/picked up the wrong women :)

- the BJ attitude, the 'suck my juices' :)))))) or maybe I am just biased...

must be the bias..or u are actually hittin upon wrong women:p

geeemale said:
must be the bias..or u are actually hittin upon wrong women:p
Honestly - that seems to be the case; now anyone know where I can find the 'right' women ;)

And Geeemale - MORE PLEASE!!!!!

nickindacorridor said:
Honestly - that seems to be the case; now anyone know where I can find the 'right' women ;)

And Geeemale - MORE PLEASE!!!!!

See, this is how my wife teases me and keeps me hard all through the day !
This is her going about her daily chores..:p

and becoz of that

i am 'butt' obliged to try this...:D

and needless to mention..

that sometimes i do succeed..lol :)

Appreciate all the pics at this forum and other sites u r on

Can she chat or do a cam to cam?

Ron

abvt75 said:
Appreciate all the pics at this forum and other sites u r on

Can she chat or do a cam to cam?

Ron

Thanks Ron ! Well she generally doesn't get time to be on the net other than checking her emails etc..so cam/chat seems tough at the moment.
But i surely can convey ur messages to her..in person :p

This post is solely responsible for increased global warming and a case of the 'blues' here :)

nickindacorridor said:
This post is solely responsible for increased global warming and a case of the 'blues' here :)

ha ha you are funny nick...lol :p

geeemale said:
ha ha you are funny nick...lol :p
Funny! Man - you ain't see me right now :( I am practically weak with fatigue and the blisters on my hands (groan!)

Users who are viewing this thread