• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Hot GF

• Thread starternewby2000
  • Start date

newby2000

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 28, 2009
Here are some pics of my girl. What you think of her? Shoud i upload some more?

Attachments

• IMG_0237.jpg
    IMG_0237.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 882
  • IMG_0238.jpg
    IMG_0238.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 641
yea please great ass!!

You should definitely upload more pics, and let her know that lots of guys are wanking, thinking about her.
That should get her interested! :cool:

how can I say it without sounding rude please show more your very sexy

Yes! She looks very hot.

Great ass! Lets see the front.

Smokin' Hot!!!

She look great!! Show us some more!!

Upload more, of course... She´s HOT indeed ;)

oh hell yes

You should upload more!

u must upload more

A few more pics

:D , tell me what you think

Attachments

• DSC00199.jpg
    DSC00199.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 310
  • DSC00197.jpg
    DSC00197.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 373
  • DSC00198.jpg
    DSC00198.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 426
One of the nicest asses I've seen in a while! Congrats on getting my cock hard. Oh, the fun I would have with your wife.

Thanxs

Thanxs for the coments, she gets really hot when she reads them.

Great rear shots for 'doggy style' on the page before, and nice open ones here for 'missionary'. The middle shot on this page shows a lovely 'mound' to rest on or to bang onto.

If she likes our comments then tell us more about her sexual likes (and dislikes), and ask her why she's hiding her sweet titties away from us :)

I'm sitting here thinking of sliding deep inside her and feeling her legs wrapping round my body to keep me in close :D

She really likes getting her pussy liked, she likes anal from time to time and she gets really horny while doing it. She dosnt wanna show her boobs, shes selfconcious about them, because theyre a bit small... i love them. Ohh she loves to tellme how she used to be fucked by old boyfriends.

Tell her that tits come in ALL shapes and sizes - and I want to imagine her riding my cock cowgirl style so it's only fair to see what I'm going to have in my hands as I pound up into her, or dangling in front of my face to lick and suck ;)

Keep telling her that you love her tits, and that she should share them with me. They're sensitive? She likes them played with?? Then they are OURS!!!! *Evil Laughter*

i would lick her all day 24hrs

newby2000 said:
She really likes getting her pussy liked, she likes anal from time to time and she gets really horny while doing it. She dosnt wanna show her boobs, shes selfconcious about them, because theyre a bit small... i love them. Ohh she loves to tellme how she used to be fucked by old boyfriends.

Oh man. tell her not to be self conscious about her boobs. I love small boobs. They are perky lol. My wife has some of the smallest boobs in the world and she shows them to everyone. I've never heard anyone yet say "put those tiny things away they're too small"

Please show us. I promise we'll all be nice lol.

Your GF is so hot I wouldn't care if all she had was nipples. I would suck on them all night.

Users who are viewing this thread