my girlfriend fucked by her boss

• Thread starterpaar27
  • Start date

paar27

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 26, 2012
Switzerland
From other threads in this forum, I know that I'm not the only one who's girlfriend/wife was fucked by her boss. Of course it's not the same whether this happens to other people or whether it happens to yourself. Although Melanie already had sex with other men, it was a very special and intense experience for me to know that she was screwed by a man that she's basically seeing every day.

Everything happened when my girlfriend was at a conference together with her boss. I obviously wasn't there, when it happened, but she told me everything afterwards. You need to know, she's 27 and quite attractive, while he's in his 50s.

Everything went normal during the first 2 days of the conference but in the evening of the last day, my girlfriend and her boss went up to their hotel rooms and they were just about to saying good night, when her boss started touching her.

She said, she was surprised by him. She thought, he would never do sth like this. He started touching her bottom when saying good night and apparently, he took her hesitation as an agreement. He moved his hands up to her breasts and touched them. When she still didn't reject him, he started kissing her.

He pushed her into her room, to her bed. She was still surprised and could not believe what was happening. Only when she lied on the bed, when her boss opened her blouse and when he kissed her boobs, she started to realize, that her boss was going to fuck her.
He moved up her skirt, pushed her legs apart and started kissing her btw. her legs. Then, he stared to move up: He kissed her belly, then her boobs and then, Melanie started to feel his hard cock. First she felt it at her legs and then it pushed against her panties.

She felt how her boss pulled her panties to the side and how he pressed his hard cock against her pussy. Then, he mounted her.

Melanie said, everything was quite intense and rather fast. But just before he came, she all of a sudden realized, that he had not been using a condom. With his entire weight, he pushed against her and shove his dick as far up as he could. Then he shot his entire load into her.

When he was finished, he said how hot she was and how much he liked her body. Then, he got dressed and left the room.

My girlfriend told me later that she was torn: On the one hand side, she was sort of proud, that her boss wanted her, but on the other hand side, she also knew, she would see him almost everyday in the future. Then she went to the bathroom for a shower in order to clean herself.

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva and bigballs
I bet she was MORE desirable to u after the boss fucked her.

Reactions: bigballs
I really do like Melanie already. What a sexy hotwife !

Thanks for your replies, guys!

I forgot to mention that the following morning, her boss apologized for everything that had happened that night. He is married and obviously doesn't want anyone to know about his "nightly activities" at the conference. He promised her not to touch her again.

This happened a few months ago and he's actually never touched my girlfriend again. On the contrary, he rather seemed to have lost any interest in her.

Now, the thing that starts making me nervous is the fact, that they are going to attend another conference together in a bit more than a month. It's again 3 days, but this time, she'll leave at the end of the 3rd day. However, 3 days/2 nights are plenty of time and I start wondering what will happen.

Of course he felt sorry for what happened a few months back and he never tried to seduce Melanie or so. But being away from his family and spending 3 days with Melanie, may arouse his desire to screw my girlfriend again.

What do you guys think?

er wird sie wieder ficken; weil SIE es so will

Think of it as one way to get ahead. Its Job Security.

Cant wait for that update

Really hot story mate. I'd love my mrs to start fucking a boss everyday at work

It won't be the only time it happens - she enjoyed it - and you need to tell her you don't mind if her Boss fucks her discretely when he gets the chance.........you just want her to have a fabulous sex life - because you love her unconditionally.

I think Melanie should make pre-emptive move on her Boss, and say it is okay if it happens again. She should emphasize that she did enjoy it, and has secretly fantasized about it happening again. Her Boss promised not to do it again, so she needs to tell him that promise does not have to be kept, because she is horny for it to happen again if he wishes.

The reason she needs to give her boss permission, because he may be thinking of seducing another member of the staff. If he knows Melanie is "available", then he won't chase the other woman.

Thanks for your replies, guys.

Although she would love to get screwed by him again, Melanie has rather strong objections at the moment to make the first move (just him being her boss). But if he'd make the first move, she wouldn't hesitate, she told me.

Have her dress a little sluttier than usual, just enough for him to know that she's trying to appeal to him.

While in the past I tend to think playing with coworkers is a bad idea.
My wife has been playi g with one for almost 2 yrs. I often wonder how many people think something is going on between them cause they travel quite a lot for business.
But many know that her and I are very close so that quiets a lot of it I think.

Your GF needs to drop hints that she's not against it happening again. Maybe wear the same outfit or parts of it ask him if he likes the outfit. 'You should see what I have on under it this time' might be a good clue for him.
Just remind her that they need to keep things professional around work stuff and public.
Maybe attached rooms. (Something my wife and her friend have only had once. Lol)
That way everything stays in seperate rooms and if anyone (wife) calls they are in their own rooms.
Good luck keep us updated.
Hank

That's the way to do it.
Hit it and forget it.
Nothing wrong with fucking someone, if she is attracted to him.
It's a womans duty to fuck who ever she finds attractive, without ridicule.

There's an old saying that once the loaf is cut no one will miss another slice.

hedhog2000 said:
There's an old saying that once the loaf is cut no one will miss another slice.

That's a good one. I am stealing it.

pretty similar with my wife, older, wealthy, successful boss, flirting for months, then one night after a conference, drinking and fantasizing, it happened, but her fantasy was to give him a hj and when he came she ate it. after that she fucked him for 4 years.

well its goood, i bet he is gonna get her into his office everyday, bend her on his desk and give it to her deep and hard from behind.

she better be on birth control if u dont want kids now

Reactions: toolman2c