• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my girlfriend fucked by her boss

• Thread starterpaar27
  • Start date
My girlfriend just returned from the latest conference on Friday.
And yes: It actually happened again!!
But not only once: Her boss has fucked her both evenings they were at the conference together.

I'll write more as soon as I have time..
Marc

Can't wait to read it!

can't wait to hear about it

Hi Paar,

Did she take him bareback again? Is she on any form of birth control? Will he
now be her regular lover? How do you feel about it?

-Hiki

Reactions: toolman2c
paar27 said:
My girlfriend just returned from the latest conference on Friday. And yes: It actually happened again!!

Good for your woman...

paar27 said:
But not only once: her boss fucked her both evenings they were at the conference together.

Excellent! It sounds like your woman and her boss recognize they're sexually attracted to each other, recognize they're both willing to act on that, and have become comfortable with it...

paar27 said:
I'll write more as soon as I have time. —Marc

OK. Meanwhile, you should be proud of your woman and her demonstration, by "scoring" her boss, of her sexual and seductive competence. I suggest encouraging her with comments like "more power to you" or words to that effect.

Very hot man. This story has me hard as fuck

When will you marry her?

Hi guys,

I don't have much time at the moment, so just a few words:

hiki said:
Hi Paar,

Did she take him bareback again? Is she on any form of birth control? Will he
now be her regular lover? How do you feel about it?

-Hiki

Yes, she took him bareback again and he shot his entire load into her.
But she is on birth control.
Don't know yet whether he's going to fuck her on a regular basis..

I'll write my report as soon as I can.
Cheers, Marc

Tell her that it is not easy to get a job nowadays and should continue even after marriage.

Any news on this front? Do they only have sex on conference trips?

-Hiki

guess the story is over...

Hi guys,

Sorry for the late response - we've been on hols for a while.

As I've already written before, my girlfriend went to another conference together with her boss. And this is what she told me happened the first night:

Apparently, her boss didn't pay much attention to her during the day, and Melanie first thought, he didn't have any interest anymore.
But at the end of the day, when he said, he would walk her to her room, she already knew what would going to happen.
This made her very nervous. Last time, she didn't have much time to think about it, it just happened. But this time, she thought about it on the whole way to her room.
They were still in front of the room, but her boss didn't waste much time and put his hands to her boobs and started caressing them. My girlfriend leaned against the wall and just let him touch her. After a while, he moved his hands to other parts and started exploring her body. He touched her belly, and moved back to her bottom. He started raising her skirt and pulled it up to the waist; then, he also touched her bottom.

In this moment, they could hear some other people approaching and my girlfriend opened her room and they went in. She quickly shot the door.
Her boss standing behind her, she could feel his hands on her belly, then his lips on her neck. He started kissing her there. His one hand moved up to her breasts and started kneading them. His other hand moved down to her legs and btw. her legs and he started rubbing her pussy. My girlfriend was rather passive and let him do everything. She felt his hard and large cock through his trousers pushing against her and she became very wet very quickly.

He moved her to the bed and let her lay down on her tummy. She heard how he opened his trousers and then he mounted her.
She felt his big cock on her legs searching its way to her pussy. The hard head of his dick pushed against her lips, parted them, and as his cock slipped inside her, my girlfriend started moaning.

She couldn't tell how long he had fucked her, but shortly before he came, he pulled his dick out of her pussy, moved further up and asked her to open her mouth. Just when he moved his dick to her lips, his warm cum pulsed into her mouth.

This was the story of the first night..
I'll write about the second night as soon as I have time.

Cheers, Marc

Thanx for the update. Sometimes its hard to get time to do updates.

Thank you for the update Marc, this is very hot. Sounds like her boss just wants to use her as his fucktoy. Can't wait to read part 2!

-Hiki

Thanks much for the update. Waiting for more

Love to hear what happened on the second night. Something as equally naughty - no doubt.

wish we knew what happened...

Any updates?

Hi guys,

Sorry for not having given any updates on this for so long. I was very busy.
The second night at the conference, her boss screwed my girlfriend half of the night. She came back quite tired.

But what aroused me much more was the fact she got appointed his secretary shortly after that!
You don't need any further explanation what that means, do you?

Reactions: toolman2c and snowy owl
Further Explanation Required

paar27 said:
Hi guys,

Sorry for not having given any updates on this for so long. I was very busy.
The second night at the conference, her boss screwed my girlfriend half of the night. She came back quite tired.

But what aroused me much more was the fact she got appointed his secretary shortly after that!
You don't need any further explanation what that means, do you?

Yes, I'm afraid I will need much further explanation. Please write it out in full and include each example of what you are referring to, and don't spare the details. Some pics of your girlfriend would also help my understanding considerably. And the sooner you explain things the better I think. :)

Users who are viewing this thread