• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My GF. 22

j-sternberg

New around here...
Beloved Member
Hey, here is some of my GF. Slowly getting her used to the idea of being shown off and possibly shared, hope you like her! 0_07829000_1382190595.jpgSAM_0810.jpg0_83025700_1382190674.jpg

Mmmmm like her a lot. Hope she lets you take more pics to show off that hot body of hers.

How many guys would you share her with at once if she let you?

Glad you guys like her, I think starting with 1 would be good. Possibly doing more later. I feel like any more than 3 at once is just overkill.

I think you would get turned on to much to just sit and watch, you would join in and she would get to feel 4 hands on her body, 2 tongues licking her, 2 cocks inside her and feel 2 hot loads of cum in or on her (I'd aim for her nice tits :)

Love the pic of her taking down her pants. Love to watch a group of hung studs gangbang your girl and my girl!

Love the pic with her tied up, but love even more that she's got nipple clamps on, bet she loves being tied up and punished.
Your a lucky guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back