• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My daughter - what do think?

• Thread starterpervdadd
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inferno

There is a place reserved in Hell for lowlifes like you. It's to have your head frozen in the ice, your ass sticking out and *******, while the demons have their way with your unlubricated arse --- forever. And forever. Your muffled cries won't will only be heard by your tormentors and it will feed their lust. Go on. Relish in your evil now. You're doomed. Of course, the greatest liklihood is you're lying all the way around and this isn't your daughter only the most perverse think you can think of. But if you're telling the truth, get ready to hurt. :(

pervdadd said:
I would give anything to watch her suck off several hard black cocks and then get black fucked in all her holes by about 8 black studs.

If I was your daughter I sure as hell wouldn’t let you around your grandkids or give you pics of them that would end up on here. I don’t care how old she is, you are way too into her sex life.

Show us her Pussy!

pervdadd said:
I would give anything to watch her suck off several hard black cocks and then get black fucked in all her holes by about 8 black studs.
I like hearing about kinky stuff. No harm, as long as you just think about it. Do you have more pictures of her.? In shorts or reveling dress?

God i love to see a good war on a forum.. fantasy is fantasy and all of you going on about god and hell ect.. news for you. Promiscuity and the like are all sins so we are all going to hell lol who are you to judge?

Reactions: franklyhorny
Bring her here along with her Mother and I'll do both as you watch

Perverts United speak out!

pervdadd said:
This is so bizarre that so many are calling this Father a pervert. We are all perverts by someone's standards are we not? To be a cuck and want your wife fucked is also a perversion to most people.

The girl is not a minor, and is very attractive. Sex is to be enjoyed. If the sex is mutually satisfying.... what is the problem??? Most of those replying are probably jealous because they want these black cocks themselves.

I just wonder if you would want to eat her after she was done with her black lovers. Would be a very beautiful thing to be able to share this sort of intimacy with your beautiful daughter. The taboos of incest are still considered a perversion by those who would offer their pretty wives to several men... this is priceless!

We must consider that the standards we violate in offering our wives to others are considered by most to make us perverts also.
If this Father is a pervert.. then aren't we all???

If there is no force involved and the girl is old enough to decide.. I say get her hard fucked by the biggest blackest cocks you can find. Then look into her gushing pussy... and do what a good Father would do... lick her clean.

You fed her for many years... now she can feed you what you really want.... dinner's on daughter tonight!!!

slutybritney said:
I'd assume there is a special place in hell for most people here.

Enforced monogamy...or celibacy!

Wifes one thing

If you want to gave your wife away go a head an do that but your daughter is something you should not do . If she want to go black she will do that one her own a then she can become a black slut

pervdadd said:

She has probably had a few that he hasn't watched anyway.

I don't know which would be better for you: A jail cell or a paded room. Get help sicko.

Bathing suit or shorts!

Post a photo of her showing how she teases you.

What a lovely looking girl. I just love it when good old dad has such depraved thoughts about his daughter. I once saw a nude pic of my daughter on an interracial website so I definitely know the feeling. I had the pic saved on my hard drive for over a year when my computer crashed and I lost everything. At the same time the website in question decided to revamp everything they had and my daughters pic being a pretty old post by then was taken off. It was part of an add looking for some black cock for her. I swear I am not making this up and would gladly post her picture here if I could. She doesn't know I saw her naked picture or that I am aware she was looking for some black dick. I don't know if she ever got it but I have some minor reasons for major suspicions. I like her husband but it's not hard to imagine him being a cuck so whether any of it is real or not I can say I have masturbated many times thinking of all sorts of orgiastic delights involving her, her hubby, and 5 or 6 hunky black men. I wonder if anyone else has seen actual photos of their daughter or other family member advertising for black cock and I mean people who were not aware of anything at all like this going on.

Wow, wow, hold your horses, everyone !!

I am making a lot of efforts to see any reason to bump a thread almost 4 years old...
Less I can see how all hell broke loose here...
Therefore, this thread is now closed and all the irellevant posts deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread