• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Curvy SE Asian Wife is a Total Slut!

btlbfmlvr2003

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 28, 2016
Guys, I'm seriously addicted to Asians. After a decade traveling around SE Asia and probably 100+ girls, I've got one to call my own and she is a total slut! Let me know what you think!
AB15.jpg
AB15.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Lancebull, Beano, hotcummer and 30 others
She really looks like a total slut and I hope you get cuckolded soon. Enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: littledicky and Phil C
h5t6ca said:
She really looks like a total slut and I hope you get cuckolded soon. Enjoy!

Just last week. We picked a guy up at a bar and he must have fucked her for almost 2 hours. The look on his face when she took her tits out was amazing.

AP3.JPG
AP3.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Beano, BigDKMF, littledicky and 13 others
Damn she's like a dream come true. I love those huge tits! I really hope there's lots more to come.

midnightfapper said:
Damn she's like a dream come true. I love those huge tits! I really hope there's lots more to come.

Since you asked so nicely, please enjoy having a look at more of my wife's tits!

AB11.JPG
AB11.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Beano, BigDKMF, hotcummer and 16 others
btlbfmlvr2003 said:
Since you asked so nicely, please enjoy having a look at more of my wife's tits!

AB11.JPG

Mmm beautiful! I already blew a load earlier today to her first two pics, now I'm working on another for this one.

• Love
Reactions: littledicky and lknforfun
My wife Lena

Can totally understand where your coming from, My wife is originally from the Philippines and a young fit 34 yr old MILF, I have to say that she is a pure slut in every way, Guys stare at her and hit on her always and we have no problems meeting other men who fulfil her sexually hunger!

shower.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Beano, dannybrown, hotcummer and 15 others
W0h! Great tits and ass. Best Asian woman I've seen so far.

Reactions: Married2AsianBabe
Some Action Pics

Some action pics from our typical morning wake up routine.

a8.jpga10.jpga11.jpga12.jpga13.jpg
a8.jpg a10.jpg a11.jpg a12.jpg a13.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Beano, littledicky, Milkymilf and 7 others
Nice morning routine. Would love to your cum on her big boobs...

Married2AsianBabe, your pinay wife sure has a nice curvy ass! Love to see hot jizz leaking out of it.

btlbfmlvr2003 said:

AB11.JPG

she's a quality fuck slut! PM me if you dont mind me getting to know more about you guys!

Another view of my Asian cum slut!

She's looking back as she is guiding my cock into her ass. About halfway up her ass at this point. I love this view!

YNV5sv5.jpg
YNV5sv5.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Beano, littledicky, Milkymilf and 14 others
Ready for Mounting!

It's times like this when I climb up on top and directly slide my cock right into her pussy.

2015-10-01 20.30.13.jpg
2015-10-01 20.30.13.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ChestRockwell, Jacks, moltenneeds and 4 others
very nice , i just love sluts that fuck men , to make their man happy

I've made her available for breeding many times. She always pleases.

AlphaLookingForHisPride said:
Yum.

Will she be available for breeding?

Reactions: john master

Users who are viewing this thread