• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My cock for sissy boys

• Thread startermickeyraj
  • Start date
Funone2034 said:
Yes... It's very impressive. I'd love to be dominated by that while my wife watched. I would do my best to be a good little sissy bitch and suck it all while you called me names and do as you say.

Good posting - "dominated" is a great word for creating vivid mind pics; and it is the magic word a bull and a cuckoldress both enjoy hearing.

its awesome mickeyraj be an honor to service that or do my girl.

Does it make me gay that im getting hard looking at these pics and reading the replies? Lol

Just how I feel

Sir, my wife and my daughter both love to use me when they have sex with their lovers. They and their lovers enjoy ridiculing me verbally and I always have to suck their lovers cocks. Staci is now married and her husband is a cuck and has to perform these services for her many lovers. I don't think that any of their lovers has a cock as beautiful as yours, and I'd love to suck your cock and get you nice and hard before you fuck either my wife or daughter. Of course I would very much enjoy licking you clean and licking your lovely and (I'm sure) delicious cum from their pussies.

My place is at your feet Sir
My wife with her lover Jerome
My daughter Staci at her first DP

I would love to suck your beautiful cock, sir, and my ass would always be available to you sir. I am sure my wife would love to feel it in her pussy to. After you fuck both of us, and I suck you clean, you could spank me for being such a pathetic little sissy.

Hey sissies, im encouraged by ur responses, i bet u need more pics of my beautiful cock..

Here's more of my cock for u..

Attachments

• 18122011205.jpg
    18122011205.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 101
I want my cock pic to be faked as it is licked and sucked by u and ur deserving wife!

Another one for u..enjoy and comment

Attachments

• 18122011203.jpg
    18122011203.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 94
Just one thing, since you're not close enough for a IRL meeting and this is all fantasies my wife tells me that she would like to have three guys including yourself so that she can service three guys while you're taking my ass and making me watch and ridiculing me.

Here's one more of my precious black meat..show it to ur wife and ask her to post her comments, u pathetic cuckz!

Attachments

• 18122011204.jpg
    18122011204.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 60
I'm Sorry Sir

mickeyraj said:
Here's one more of my precious black meat..show it to ur wife and ask her to post her comments, u pathetic cuckz!

I did as you instructed, but my wife refuses to post. She then informed me that since I was not able to obey a bulls wishes (and bulls are always obeyed) that I will have to be punished, and since you aren't able to punish me our bull will punish me this Friday at our meeting. This means I'll get 5 strokes for getting caught playing with my wee-wee and then 10 for disobeying you. Once again let me say how sorry I am and how sorry I will be.

You cannot call to my meager dicklet and your proud, strong cock by the same name. Yours is truly superior, and I bow before and acknowledge my complete inferiority to you as a man and a lover. My body is yours to do as you like, I will gladly sleep with my face buried in your sweet balls and huge, mouthwatering cock. I know my girlfriend would never look at me again after feeling you fill her.

The punishment has begun

I'm posting this in my neo-steel chastity device. Usually I wear it with just my little wee-wee inserted, but now and until Friday evening I have the anal plug inserted. It is the 6" plug and I will have to endure it all day. I have already had 4 enemas so that I won't have to poop until this evening (I hope), but whenever I move I can feel it. I also have a small clip right on the tip of my little wee-wee. Sometimes it catches and it hurts, but mostly it just keeps me aware of my position, and that is at the feet of my wife, and her bull.

You look lovely in your pretty white skirt. A life of service to your mistress and her bull can be quite satisfying if approached with a good attitude.

My wife needs your superior cock. I would lick your cock and balls and get you hard and ready for my wife's waiting wet pussy, at any moment. I don't normally do that, but like I said, she needs it.

I showed her the pics, and she just moaned a little and closed her eyes like she was imagining it inside her. Then she told me to save them to the computer.

Users who are viewing this thread