• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my cheating girlfriend

• Thread startercuckguy23
  • Start date
She is a nice young filly ready for breaking,she can shorely go the distance,

Holy Shit, now that's a fine looking woman. I would make a house call for her

cuckguy23 said:
she's been with 5 men since we've been together. it was text messages in her phone that i found that made me realize what was going on. she is a very sexual person, loves trying new things, and basically one person isn't all she wants. and no she isn't a librarian lol

I would be happy to fuck her
Why don't you ask her to pose for some nude pics
I would certainly share her fi she were my GF, one tneds to appreciate gf sharing with time

Def sexier with the glasses on. Can see her now sucking a big cock and taking the facial.

her bubble butt

i would honestly have all the satisfaction i needed watching her fuck others every day

Attachments

• big ass.jpg
    big ass.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 267
  • bubble2.jpg
    bubble2.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 246
  • bubble3.jpg
    bubble3.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 281
  • bubble.jpg
    bubble.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 348
I have to jo looking at her...i'm in my office naked and legs spred and I love to cum looking at her.
Can you tell us how is when you fuck her...she gets wet fast...? How manny times you fuck her per week.? More story on her and take more pictures.

The truth is that quite a lot of women would see her as a suitable bi-sex partner -- if she was wanting that kind of experience. Her eyes suggest she might go for it, even if she has never had an opportunity behind locked doors to "test" whether another woman could make her pussy "wet and throbbing".

I heard a woman on TV make the claim that no woman should knock it before they have tried it.

She's quite hot.....

Looking forward to sometime seeing her wearing a wedding ring while fucking a guy and you watching

She would look so good whit a huge load allover that hot ass !!! Ahhh mmm

sdsmwm said:
I have to jo looking at her...i'm in my office naked and legs spred and I love to cum looking at her.
Can you tell us how is when you fuck her...she gets wet fast...? How manny times you fuck her per week.? More story on her and take more pictures.

Shake the coins out of your piggy bank and stand in the queue to wiggle your tongle inside her cum box. Bring back some photos to post.

showing off her body for anyone with a big cock

Attachments

• good5.jpg
    good5.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 201
  • good3.jpg
    good3.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 188
  • good1.jpg
    good1.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 166
  • good9.jpg
    good9.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 178
Little tits and a round ass. Nice contrast. She's got a nice nose and mouth. I'd make her keep the glasses on while she sucked and fucked me then I'd empty my balls all over her glasses covered face. BTW, she looks like a nice girl hiding a slut underneath. She's the kind of girl that sucks and fucks random cocks on a whim. I'd like to get my buddies and fill all her holes at once. *****.

cuckguy23 said:

You should just link to the ladies online photo album that you are pulling these pics from (at ILoveInterracial). That would save the cuckolds.com folks some disk space and net traffic.

Question

cuckguy23 said:

Does she know you are posting her pictures?

She is amazing and I hope she does. becasue that would give you proof of her nice intentions

h5t6ca said:
Does she know you are posting her pictures?

She is amazing and I hope she does. becasue that would give you proof of her nice intentions

Yeah, does she know? Also, posting a series of pics of her nude does not mean she's a cuckoldress. Her holding a sign saying her intentions, or you next to her wearing panties, in chastity, or something else is "showing us the money".....

Users who are viewing this thread