• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My busty Japanese Wife (comments please)

• Thread startertokyoguy
  • Start date
Still hope you bring her to Atlanta. She'd get three nice big hard white cocks at the same time while you watched.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will keep that in mind

luvmmf said:
Still hope you bring her to Atlanta. She'd get three nice big hard white cocks at the same time while you watched.

She'd struggle with one big one (especially sucking) but she has fantisized about two guys as well....

tokyoguy said:
She'd struggle with one big one (especially sucking) but she has fantisized about two guys as well....

We'd be very patient with her as long as she was trying her best.

What she'd really need is coaching....

luvmmf said:
We'd be very patient with her as long as she was trying her best.
especially sucking...

bull in tokyo

hi, i'm a white american bull, 33, 6'3, 220, good looking, clean cut and live in tokyo.

my dick is 7.5 cut, kind of crooked (up and to the left), will touch her where you never could. I've got extra bull stamina points. can fuck her for as long as she can take it. also, i speak japanese, kinky shit too, so i know how to make her a good mesu (bitch) for this bull cock. let me know if you are interested.

hot japanese wife

I'm a slut wife who would like to lick her pussy while you and my cuck hubby watch me . Bet I could drive her wild with my tongue !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replied in private message

dbr26354 said:
hi, i'm a white american bull, 33, 6'3, 220, good looking, clean cut and live in tokyo.

my dick is 7.5 cut, kind of crooked (up and to the left), will touch her where you never could. I've got extra bull stamina points. can fuck her for as long as she can take it. also, i speak japanese, kinky shit too, so i know how to make her a good mesu (bitch) for this bull cock. let me know if you are interested.

hi...i replied in a private message

fucking hot Kumi!

i want her,, lets see some more of hot little body and pussy!

Love her pics....want to help

Your wife is an asian delight. A true flower of Japan. I would love to pleasure her while you watch. I am located in the Washington, D.C. rea, so please send me a PM or lets chat online so we can arrange to meet. I will boldly flirt with her, and then start taking liberties, leading up to the seduction of your beautiful wife.

wifepleaser2007

tokyoguy said:
Are Kumi's tits just nice?
take a look and voice your opinion

Nice? Did you say "nice"? God! Those are tits that I would squeeze and suck all night till they're sore from all the attention. I would fondle them as I shoved my 8" up her mouth and bury my face between them while tweaking her nipples. Tell her that for me, will ya? I'd like to know her reaction.

These small-size pictures don't do justice to Kumi. Try uploading bigger, more detailed photos, maybe to another site that allows it.

If I were anywhere near Tokyo, Kumi would have been ***** by now. What a woman!

That pic of her from the back is awesome. I'd love to fuck her hard and pull that long hair!!!

tokyoguy said:
Comments in english preferred (but Japanese is OK too)....or maybe she doesnt turn anyone on...

i love this pic...
she got a nice ass

Don't even go there about her not turning anybody on. for me it's not just the fact that she is Japanese, but she is also sexy as all hell. if t got her in bed, i may never let her go. absolutely georgous and damn fuckable. i may be white and have only seven inches but i'd do my best to pleasure her in any way possible. also my wife thinks that she is hot and sexy. she was smacking her lips for a taste of your wife. MORE PIC.s PLEEEEEEEEEEase:D

tokyoguy said:
Kumi has expressed interest in "experiencing" a big penis. We have been talking about for a couple of years but have never gone through with it but definitely will one day in the right circumstances.

Beyond the experience of a large cock she also wants to the guy to kind of take her from me...putting me down a bit in the process. Originally this was my idea but that part gets her very hot now.

She is more interested in "futoi (fat) penis than a long one. For reference mine, i4.5in (usally closer 4") and not thick, is the biggest she has had. (I am a white american btw).

The man should be a confident, take charge type but would have to start little by little the first time we met, charm her..be polite to me but start taking small liberties to kind of stake your turf (her).

Her are some pics she posed for, would appreciate your explicit comments. if there is a good response I will post more.

Tokyoguy

tokyoguy said:
Comments in english preferred (but Japanese is OK too)....or maybe she doesnt turn anyone on...
that ass does it for me,yum

i would love to do u and ur wife a favor ! i have a nice fat cock that is waiting to poubd that pussy until its sore !!!

Hey TokyoGuy, do u have any more pics of that gorgeous wife of yours??

Your wifes pics are very sensual...do share more

Great pics. Very hot and reminds me of one of my exes as well.

Since this thread is so old, I don't know if your even still out there to hear this, but since I am also in Japan and a cuckold, my gf and I primarily meet bulls in Roppongi bars or clubs. She also isn't into black guys at all, but the easiest guys to jump on board are usually Turkish or Iranian. They're almost always well hung (at least 6 inches and thick, which in Japan is very well hung) and super aggressive in the clubs. Very few would turn down a chance to bang a hot Jgirl in the same night, even if it included her cuckold bf watching.

Thanks havokk for finding this thread - I missed it first time round so I've got to see the original poster's lovely women. [Wonder if he's still round]

I like the idea of 'the exotic', so your exes would be a great turn-on for me :) [My cock is all over the place if you want to track it down ;) ]

Do you have someone special at the moment? Want to share??

Users who are viewing this thread